Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 45)

blue_sapphire Senior Member
blue_sapphire
blue_sapphire

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
loved the update...haha...khushi thought she was hallucinating when she saw arnav...and her constant heartbeats and and fluttering in the stomach...loved the way arnav handled her...his comments were too good the best being "i fell in love with one stubborn girl...haha...you are so right arnav...
awww the fall was so romantic...and the association of teri meri...
interesting precap...khushi is gonna come to know that arnav kissed her...love pari...
update soon!!
congrats on becoming a IF-Rockerz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
wao brillint updateEmbarrassedClap.d.
she thugth she dreamd about arnav Wink.how asr traped her she ill admit her feeling 1st great.fall is to v romantic tere mere is also amazing.

just beautifull,keep it up.
tf pm

Edited by saima4744 - 14 September 2012 at 11:26pm

tash10

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I just found this story and it is awesome
I cannot believe I did not see this earlier
I love how their feeling is slowly coming out
And Paris is a just flat out awesome and cute
You must pm me when you update next

tash10

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Cute update.. So Khushi is playing "I dont remember" thing... Arnav is so cute... He will make her confess.. The precap is so so interesting.. Day Dreaming

tash10

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Wow...After reading this i felt like jumping on the bed...Silly I'm sooo happy... Hug Big smile

Coming the the Update..
Its soo Lovely n Romantic... Embarrassed
Khushi couldn't stop smiling n when she woke up Arnav is the first thing came across her mind n mouth Embarrassed ...When she remembered last night events..Arnav-Lavanya's dance again she felt the same pain... Ouch

LolLOL,Khushi thought she is having Hallucination...She also taking his name in Sleep...Now she has totally gone mad... LOL

Loved how Khushi tried to act like she dint remember anything n Arnav also thought of teasing her by acting noramly as nothing as happened Embarrassed

Omg!! Arnav is in his teasing n flirting mood Tongue ,Khushi's herat broken Broken Heart when he told the party was very boring..He touched her hand n asked her to take the toast first n khushi was blushing...Blushing  *Am i dreaming?? Day Dreaming *

Poor she Tongue ,She couldn't able to think straight...whtever Arnav telling her she is connecting it to them.. LOL
Pari is such a doll Heart,When she asked Arnav how to deal with one of her rude n arrogent classmate arnav told whatever be the situation never call her as 'Kutti' n 'Kamini'... ROFL ROFL Rolf *u cracked me up*

Khushi felt on Arnav n they r having eyelock suddenly they heard 'Teri Meri' ...Aww... Day Dreaming Loved how Arnav told Khushi that her nose has turned red... Blushing n his remark towards the song "Teri Meri is a beautiful song, but I found it even more beautiful after yesterday!" Blushing n she told "Me too" Blushing Blushing *I cant blush more* Uff Tashu i'l get hertattack from sooo many sweet moments LOL ,i cant handle sooo much Tongue 

Precap... Embarrassed
Omg!! Wacko I dont think i can talk more... *Faint* LOL

It was wonderfull n Beautifully written Clap Clap ...No one can beat u n Romantic stories... Wink

Waiting for the next part...After reading the precap i cant wait more,Plzzz Continue sooon

Love U Hug

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

I'm first yippeeeDancing*Following NK's advise and breathing in an out*LOL

Coming to the update !! I loved it sweetie Hug
Awwe Khushi remembers everything and was dreaming about him ! Well I dont blame her LOLDay Dreaming
Haha loved Khushi's hallucinationsLOL
OMG !! He was actually there ?? HaaayyyeeeDay DreamingNow I wish I could do that and he would appear in front of me too,kash !! WinkDay Dreaming
Awwwee loved the way he asked her how she was ! So caring he is Day Dreaming
Haha loved the way Arnav realised that Khushi was playing a game with him and he was acting all coy then too LOL
Awwwe so cute!!-->At the breakfast table, Khushi naturally got seated next to Arnav, who muttered "I fell in love with one stubborn girl!!!"
 the breakfast table scene was too cute !! Lol at ASR's statement that he would never be able to understand girlsLOL
I loved Khushi's constant thoughts !! It was too funny LOL
Haha loved the way he brought "Kutti Kamini"in the picture.Poor Khushi LOL
Awwwee her saviour !! Sooo cute Heart
Haha Teri Meri sprang from nowhere ?? Too good Tashu ROFLPari,you rock my girl Star
Awwe I so wish I was Khushi !! Hayyyeee loved the ending Tashu !!Day DreamingHeart
Haha loved the precap too !! So Khushi comes to know that he gave her goodnight kiss! Lol LOL
Loved the update Tashu and so cant wait for the next "ones"WinkHug
Love you dammit HeartHeart

Nayu HugSee, you are first Wink I am so happy to see your post right underneath mine!!!Big smile Hahaha it's good you are following NK's advise!! But do tell me if it works LOL

Aww, you loved it Hug But then I am sure you will say you like everything that I write ROFL

Yep, she does rememberBig smile Arnav was in her room, but he will never be in yours hunROFL Right, I know I wish it could happen to me as well!!!Day Dreaming

I see you had loads of lolling and Rofling moments ROFL Glad you enjoyed it all Nayu, and by the way, are you training yourself to give long comments? I so love that!!!Hug

I won't update anything during the weekend!!! Yesterday, for the first time, I wrote an OS and the update...I am proud of myselfROFL

*beep* for such an awesome comment!!!

Love you too dammit Heart

PS: Make sure you reply to this comment Evil Smile

NestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

R

Edit---
Okay so not first this time but second ain't too bad either, right? Right? Big smile Please say i'm right! *sniff sniff*! i still need to get over it! Im working on it! *blows her nose*!
Hahaha LOL but chalo ek mei tou first hogayi agli baar sahi LOL

Tashuuu!! Hug can you get any sweeter??! You updated today cuz of me?! Embarrassed I LOVE YOUUU! <3 you're such an amazing friend Tashuuu aaahhh <3 Hug 
You made my birthday so so so so special everyway possible im so happy! Big smile had a blast! Big smile

KHUSHI REMEMBERED!! Yaaayyy!!!!! I was so worrieed since the last preca to whether khushi would remember such a beautiffuuul night or not! Im so happy she doesss! Big smile loved how khushi felt so shy, so scared like any girl would feel in such a situation hahaha cutie! A hug for khushi Hug 

HAHAHAHA LOVED Arnav today! Loved how he is using the reverse psychology thingie on her and its sooo working! You wrote khushi's monologue really well it totally gave the whole update a very realistic feeling! Big smile  Arnav is such a smart-ass i swear hahaahaha wonderfuuul! Big smile

it's Pari's birthdayyy soon? AWAWAWAWWW!!!! Hug i feel so awesome having my bday near Pari's hahaha LOL she's such a darling! And she's also loved by Arnav! *wink wink*! ROFL
she's a cupid and i love that! A perfect, adorable cupid! Big smile

"And remember little angel, whatever be the situation, never call her 'Kutti' or 'Kamini'" Arnav said with a broadening grin.

14 September 2012  Delete
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This just cracked me up for some reason!! Really it did! Whattayyy way to make Khushi feel funny hahaha ROFL this was EPIC! Loved itt!! LOL
It also was like Arnav was giving me this advice too hahahahahahahaha or atleast id like to think that way! ROFL

GLST GLST GLST GLST GLST!!!! Embarrassed she fell on top of him, eye-lock, Teri meri Embarrassed Day Dreaming beaauutiiffuullyyy writtenn! See even here our lovely Pari did the magic! Haha loveee Pari Hug

And the lovely teasing game of nose going red hahahaaha thats my favourite line by Arnav! LOL GLST! Embarrassed 
And i just LOVED the cute little Teri Meri song confession they had that explained so much! Day Dreaming YOU'RE A FREAKIN' GENIUS TASHUUU!! Hug

THE PRECCAAPPP!!!! Aaahhh!!!!! <3 OMGGG! I cant wait to see how khushi reacts to what 
Paro discloses! ITS GONNA BE AWESMEBig smile

oh and CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a ROCKERZ ! Big smile YOU ROCK! XP

FaizaHug Saying it clear and loud "Right" LOL Aww, you are such a cutie pie!! My turn to pull out your cheeks ROFL Actually, I gave the link to Abhinaya first, she had never been first before LOL I am sure next time your stalking behaviour will yield fruitful results ROFL

Yep, I updated for you Hug And I also hit two birds with one stone: you know why? Let me tell you! I also wrote an OS, so I said why not send a PM with both links at the same time,...saving me loads of time!! ROFL Am lazy you see Tongue

Haan Khushi remembered!!! She had to, else it would have been a waste!! Embarrassed Now, that she is slowly realising her feelings, she just need a push to pour them out, and who can be the better push other than Arnav himself Wink Glad you loved how he is playing the game!!! Big smile

Ooh you cracked me up with this!!!!ROFL I totally get it why you are loving the pact that Pari's birthday is near to yours!!! LOL And true, she's the biggest cupid in this SS!!!Big smile

Buahahaha ROFL Yes, consider it as an advice not to use these words!!! ROFL

Oh me too!! Whenever Arnav says that, it seriously does me something!!! Blushing And I feel that along with Khushi, my nose too becomes red ROFL

Glad you liked the precap!!! Big smile

Thank you for the comment and for the congrats!!!! Hug

-ElmoFuj-

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

The morning scene was so cute.. khushi has started dreaming also about Arnav 
Just like we do everyday Day Dreaming

See my Pari is a rockstar .. she always brings them closer .. Her birthday is coming soon.. 
I just can't wait for that Embarrassed I love her .. reading her name only brings a huge grin on my face Big smile

I am loving Arnav's game ..  He is really smart Big smile 
the Precap was awesome .. 

Fabulous update Tashu .. 
continue soon Hug

Comment in red?Wink 

Haan Khushi is dreaming of Arnav...romantic na? Embarrassed Haha yes just like we do LOL But how I wish like in the case of Khushi, Arnav appeared in front of us too!!!Day Dreaming

Yep, your Pari is a rockstar!! And see her birthday is coming soonish Big smile Just for you!!! Embarrassed Accha you love her more than me!!! *sulking and crying*

Yes, Arnav is very smart Cool

Thank you Jalebi LOL

noclapsplease

Go to top