Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 34)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubinahansa

Superb

Thank you Big smile

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drunkiiebabe

amazing update loved it khushi called lavanya kutti n kamini  but she doesnt know a thing loved when she said "hello do you talk with your hand?do you need to touch arnav to talk" n loved when arnav told lavanya off n saying he loves khushi n only her in ur face women n khushi confession in her drunken state loved it n arnav didnt take advantage of the situation instead of kissing her he hug her n pari so cute pre-cap awesome  fantastic update continue soon thanks for the pm

Haha yes in her face LOL

Aww, thank you so much for such a sweet comment!!!Hug
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannat27

Lovely update!!!!!!

Loved the drunk Khushi, her confession, and Arnav's caring.  Perfect!

Ooh you found it perfect?Blushing

Thank you <3
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nici0306

Wow that was a awesome update.. Drunk and jealous khushi was so much fun to read..

Khushi child like behavior and her confession was so heart touching..

Great to hear that you had fun reading the update!!!Big smile

Thank you for the comment Embarrassed
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LyssaPie

I loved the drunk Khushi. And Pari is so cute. Yay for Arnav for saying ilu hehe even though Khushi was asleep hehe

LOL LOL Thanks for the comment :)
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR6262

amazing update i just loved it
continue soon please and cant wait for next part
and thank u for pm me

Thank you so much!:)

Yes yes will continue soon!! By Saturday!!!Big smile

No prob Embarrassed
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.sanjay

Lots of hugs to you for such a fabulous update.Khushi is so cuteSmile

Awwee hugs? *squeals* Thank you Hug
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

R

Edit--
ME FIRST!!!! [:D/]
And even before you pm-ed or scrapped me! I FEEL LIKE I ACED MY EXAM ! ROFL

okay now coming to the update! Tashu you updateddd!! Big smile you know i'm so sleepy right now that u can hardly keep my eyes open but i was still up and on IF just cuz i was waiting for your update! Big smile
and it was SO worth the wait! Aaahhh amazibggg update!!! THE BESTTT EVER!!

Khushi called Lavanya kutti and kamini?!? ROFL ROFL ROFL YOU GO GIRL! Tell her you're his girl ! \m/ LOVED IT!!!!! Lavanya is such a *tooty* *toot*, i swear!! But loved how Arnav disses her xD
Loved how he said he's not hers! BUAHAHAHAHA! XD

OMG TASHUUU Hug i can see you did what i asked for!! You made Arnav tell that *tooty* *toot* that he loves Khushi and only khushi! YAYAYAY!!!! In your face Lavanya! HAH!!
The drunk khushi is so differenttt! Not a stuck up arrogant business woman but a carefree young woman Big smile bootifuulyy written Big smile

the scene in the gazebo was awesommme! Loved how khushi confessed so muchhh! Aaahhh this is heaven!! FINALLY! Arnav admits his love for her to himself and Lavanya, Khushi confessed though in a drunk state! Lovelyyy! Big smile I loved Arnav! He was such a gentleman! He couldve kissed her but he disnt cz she was drunk and it wouldve been taking advantage of her! AWWW <3

I was GLST-ing away throughout the wholeee updatteee todayy Tashu! Make it GLST x 10000! ROFL
loveddd it!! You're awesome TashuuuHug
This is the veryyy bootifuuul, my fraaand! I the LAAAUUU this!! LOL
(I'm still high on chocos, you guessed it right)!

Saturday seems so less far away when you update on Weds! Big smile

</div>
<div>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">When I saw your reserve, I was like what, when, how ROFLYou are way too awesome girl!! Big smileI am proud of youTongueHaha ROFL I get that LOL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Aww, you were waiting for the update!!Embarrassed I would have waited earlier but after watching the epi I was so high that I was in a spamming mood in everyone's thread ROFLI am so glad you liked it!! Because as the chapters are moving, I sometimes feel lost!!LOL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I refrained myself from using other words, that's why only kutti kamini ROFLYes, toot tooty's plans were all foiled LOLI took your awesome suggestion into account!!!Wink</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I always wanted to write a gazebo scene!! And it was the perfect place for a confession, though a little bit indirect!!Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">HAhaha I was wondering where is the GLST and here it comes and that too x10000ROFL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Thank you Fuj Hug</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I can see that!!LOLMe I am high on the epi!!! I am dead happy!!!Big smile</font>

Hahahahahaha! I badly wanted to be the first one to comment and yaaay! Big smile I'm a total stalker to your SS, yo! *pats on her own back*! LOL

Hahahaahaha seriously, after such a long time i wanted to comment on people's posts on the main forum! The epi was sososososo good Embarrassed Hahahaha happensss! But i love the way you write it has perfect consistancy! I'm so proud of you xD

Hahahahahahaha yeaaahh but even these made me ROFL! ROFL i could totally imagine the whole scene and it was so darn funnyyy! Hahaha ROFL being and urdu speaking person myself, these words are so common when you're REALLY mad at someone ROFL Awwweee, aren't you such a cutieee! *pulls cheeck*! (i know you're older than me ROFL ROFL ) Hug

Gazebo scenes are soo romantic! Call me a love-sick fool if you may but i find the whole idea sooo dreammyy Day Dreaming LOL so i just LAAAUUU you for adding this sceeneee! Made me read with googly eyes Day Dreaming

Can i NOT GLST on your SS mann?? How dare you think thatt? :O I am hurt!
Hahahaha dudettee i GLST like crazzzyyy thats why i had to give it an acronym! :
I LOVED THE EPISODEEE TASHU! Aaahhh i'n going crazy! IPK is backkk! Finally a worth watching episode! <3 <3

I didn't see you re-replied, else I would have re-re-replied earlier!!!LOL You know I was really surprised to see you first because I had informed two friends of mine that I was updating, and you without even having a PM or scrap, rushed to reserve ROFL I can imagine the speed at which you reservedROFL Are you trying to scare me with the stalker alert?ROFL Hahaha yes, you deserve a pat on the back!!LOL

Yes, even I commented a lot yesterday!! Just look at my number of posts!!!Big smile Aww, thank you Hug

Buahahaha do you use these words Fuj?ROFL Besharam ladki TongueLOL Aww, you won't have much to pull though...My Di is telling me that I am losing my cheeks!!!Unhappy I need to replenish my chocolate stock to grow my cheeks back ROFL

I know right!!! I had the gazebo scene in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in mindBlushing I am a very hard core romantic!!!Embarrassed Aww, googly eyesHug

Oye sorry hun!!! I underestimated you, very bad of meROFL

The episode was PURE PERFECTION!!! Waiting for today's now!! Hayye the kissDay Dreaming And after watching the haldi segment, I am dead again!!! How many times will I faint and die?ROFL

Go to top