Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 31)

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
amazing update i just loved it
continue soon please and cant wait for next part
and thank u for pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Lots of hugs to you for such a fabulous update.Khushi is so cuteSmile

tash10

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
OMG tashu awesome update dear... Clap
Khushi in a drunk state and she confessed to him in directly...
Ahhh can't wait for the next update... It looks amazing
Plz update soon tashu..

tash10

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Aww sweet! Big smile

tash10

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
loved this khushi

tash10

lovespell Goldie
lovespell
lovespell

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Nice!ARHI danced for teri meriClapClapClapClapClap.   Lavanya-khushi fight is cute n girly.  london girl vs lucknowy girlLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.  OMG she blurted out all her feelings.  Now arnav knows khushi feedls somthing for him.  I am so excited for next part after the lil precap

tash10

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

R

Edit--
ME FIRST!!!! [:D/]
And even before you pm-ed or scrapped me! I FEEL LIKE I ACED MY EXAM ! ROFL

okay now coming to the update! Tashu you updateddd!! Big smile you know i'm so sleepy right now that u can hardly keep my eyes open but i was still up and on IF just cuz i was waiting for your update! Big smile
and it was SO worth the wait! Aaahhh amazibggg update!!! THE BESTTT EVER!!

Khushi called Lavanya kutti and kamini?!? ROFL ROFL ROFL YOU GO GIRL! Tell her you're his girl ! \m/ LOVED IT!!!!! Lavanya is such a *tooty* *toot*, i swear!! But loved how Arnav disses her xD
Loved how he said he's not hers! BUAHAHAHAHA! XD

OMG TASHUUU Hug i can see you did what i asked for!! You made Arnav tell that *tooty* *toot* that he loves Khushi and only khushi! YAYAYAY!!!! In your face Lavanya! HAH!!
The drunk khushi is so differenttt! Not a stuck up arrogant business woman but a carefree young woman Big smile bootifuulyy written Big smile

the scene in the gazebo was awesommme! Loved how khushi confessed so muchhh! Aaahhh this is heaven!! FINALLY! Arnav admits his love for her to himself and Lavanya, Khushi confessed though in a drunk state! Lovelyyy! Big smile I loved Arnav! He was such a gentleman! He couldve kissed her but he disnt cz she was drunk and it wouldve been taking advantage of her! AWWW <3

I was GLST-ing away throughout the wholeee updatteee todayy Tashu! Make it GLST x 10000! ROFL
loveddd it!! You're awesome TashuuuHug
This is the veryyy bootifuuul, my fraaand! I the LAAAUUU this!! LOL
(I'm still high on chocos, you guessed it right)!

Saturday seems so less far away when you update on Weds! Big smile

</div>
<div>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">When I saw your reserve, I was like what, when, how ROFLYou are way too awesome girl!! Big smileI am proud of youTongueHaha ROFL I get that LOL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Aww, you were waiting for the update!!Embarrassed I would have waited earlier but after watching the epi I was so high that I was in a spamming mood in everyone's thread ROFLI am so glad you liked it!! Because as the chapters are moving, I sometimes feel lost!!LOL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I refrained myself from using other words, that's why only kutti kamini ROFLYes, toot tooty's plans were all foiled LOLI took your awesome suggestion into account!!!Wink</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I always wanted to write a gazebo scene!! And it was the perfect place for a confession, though a little bit indirect!!Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">HAhaha I was wondering where is the GLST and here it comes and that too x10000ROFL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Thank you Fuj Hug</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I can see that!!LOLMe I am high on the epi!!! I am dead happy!!!Big smile</font>

Hahahahahaha! I badly wanted to be the first one to comment and yaaay! Big smile I'm a total stalker to your SS, yo! *pats on her own back*! LOL

Hahahaahaha seriously, after such a long time i wanted to comment on people's posts on the main forum! The epi was sososososo good Embarrassed Hahahaha happensss! But i love the way you write it has perfect consistancy! I'm so proud of you xD

Hahahahahahaha yeaaahh but even these made me ROFL! ROFL i could totally imagine the whole scene and it was so darn funnyyy! Hahaha ROFL being and urdu speaking person myself, these words are so common when you're REALLY mad at someone ROFL Awwweee, aren't you such a cutieee! *pulls cheeck*! (i know you're older than me ROFL ROFL ) Hug

Gazebo scenes are soo romantic! Call me a love-sick fool if you may but i find the whole idea sooo dreammyy Day Dreaming LOL so i just LAAAUUU you for adding this sceeneee! Made me read with googly eyes Day Dreaming

Can i NOT GLST on your SS mann?? How dare you think thatt? :O I am hurt!
Hahahaha dudettee i GLST like crazzzyyy thats why i had to give it an acronym! :
I LOVED THE EPISODEEE TASHU! Aaahhh i'n going crazy! IPK is backkk! Finally a worth watching episode! <3 <3

tash10

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
nice updateTongue.
khushi drunk and expres her unknonly feeling for arnav.he is ready fell in love with her.he cleard la,to that he loves with khushi not her.
what il b next on saturday ...waiting for it
tf pm m,

tash10

Go to top