Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 12)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandana.s

Hahaha...Intensity huh...!! N sounds like drum... ROFL

Rolf..Thats true... LOL Poor soul...

Drum?ShockedROFL U r too much!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana.s

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Everyone has there own way to express Wink LOL  ( Like Khushi's heart beat  ROFL )

Very unique I must say ROFL

chandana.s

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Hahaha...Intensity huh...!! N sounds like drum... ROFL

Rolf..Thats true... LOL Poor soul...

Drum?ShockedROFL U r too much!!!LOL

I Know LOL LOL

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Awawawawww!!! Seee, youu madeee mee awww again, and this time on yourself! LOL youre such a sweethearttt naaa! Hug i love commenting on your works the most you know why? Because you give the swweetest repliesss Big smile

No buttering, pakka walaa favourite SS Embarrassed And the proofs are my commentsss ki lengths Big smile hahahaha you so dont want to see me GLST or dance crazy! My friends who do see me doing all that think I need to visit a psychiatrist soon ROFL but little do they know how awesome this SS is!!

My cousin who reads this SS loved this chap too btw Big smile

Iss GLST ko kia naam doon HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Kum GLST-a naaa?? I knew it! But grad mei had i done more, my friends wouldve thought i was talking to my boyfriend! And i dont even have one, never did!!! ROFL

I loved the update alott Tashu seriously you're a genuis!! Love the way you writeee, it is soo boootiifuuull <3
Hahahahhaha so trueee! No need to answer this! Day Dreaming

Hahahaha yes shes a *toot*! A *tooty* *toot*! LOL ong you would do that?! Yaaayyy!!!! *dances aroud in circles*! IN YOUR FACE LAVANYA!! HAAAHHH!!!! Evil Smile

hahahahah you dont even wanna think about that honestly! Iy wouldve beeen reaaallyy long that people wouldve doubted who's the writer here ROFL I love you itnnaaa Hug Hug

Dudetteee what is up with youuu?? While commenting on your works i lose track to how much i've written!!!! Aahhh i just love this SS and you! No I LAAAUUU you! <3 Hug

Wahoo!!!Shocked How do you manage to write so much??LOL But I told you na that I will never ever get bored by your long comments, which make my day!!! Big smile

LOL I made you Aww on me!!! LOL I give sweet replies to people who leave sweet comments!! Fair deal na?Tongue

Aww HugHahaha yes what a better proof LOL Ooh poor you!!!LOL In that case, every single person on IF would have been invading asylums!!! ROFL

Really?Shocked Give a hug to your cousin as well from me!!! Big smile

Hahaha it's obvious they would think so since you were GLST ROFLROFLROFL

Definitely *tooty* *toot* will face a blow in the next update Wink

I love you so so much Hug

-ElmoFuj-

.Melody. IF-Rockerz
.Melody.
.Melody.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pari93.92

tashu dat was amazingly beautiful. . .yeah 'm talking about teri meri. . .'m very happy to c the new khushi! Its so nice to know that even khushi s fallin for arnav. . .bt i missd our cute l'l princess in d update 2day! Oh i forgot. . .congrats on the new thread. . . .!                             -Paridhi- (well i guess, u know my name though i misd my id in d list. No worries dear i knw its vry diffclt to post each n evry ppl id who likes n cmmnts ur ss..) big tnx fr d pm!

</div>
<div>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey PariHugThank you so much hun EmbarrassedGlad to know you are liking this Khushi!!! Big smile</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Aww, you missed Pari!!!EmbarrassedIn the next update or maybe the one after that!!!Big smile</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Ooh thanks thanks!!!Hug</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I didn't write your name?ShockedShame on me UnhappyRushing to edit!! Sorry hun!!!Embarrassed</font>
hey tashu! Y sorry! Its k! It was ua greatness to thank readers n 'm sooo happy tashu , u finally added me!i hope i didn disturb u. . . Thanks a lot for giving such a beautiful story. . .

tash10

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Everyone has there own way to express Wink LOL  ( Like Khushi's heart beat  ROFL )

Smile

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

tashu dat was amazingly beautiful. . .yeah 'm talking about teri meri. . .'m very happy to c the new khushi! Its so nice to know that even khushi s fallin for arnav. . .bt i missd our cute l'l princess in d update 2day! Oh i forgot. . .congrats on the new thread. . . .!                             -Paridhi- (well i guess, u know my name though i misd my id in d list. No worries dear i knw its vry diffclt to post each n evry ppl id who likes n cmmnts ur ss..) big tnx fr d pm!

</div>
<div>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey PariHugThank you so much hun EmbarrassedGlad to know you are liking this Khushi!!! Big smile</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Aww, you missed Pari!!!EmbarrassedIn the next update or maybe the one after that!!!Big smile</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Ooh thanks thanks!!!Hug</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I didn't write your name?ShockedShame on me UnhappyRushing to edit!! Sorry hun!!!Embarrassed</font>
hey tashu! Y sorry! Its k! It was ua greatness to thank readers n 'm sooo happy tashu , u finally added me!i hope i didn disturb u. . . Thanks a lot for giving such a beautiful story. . .

Yep, I added you Big smile Arey nahin yaar!!! Embarrassed

Thank you so much Hug
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Smile

Waah what a grin!!!ROFLROFL

chandana.s

Go to top