Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 11)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by segad

Fireworks in the air, jealousy is usually a good indicator

True!!! Wink Thanks for the comment =)

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by chandana.s

Lovely update... Beautifully written Clap

Khushi wanted to  tell the truth about her n Arnav relationship but by hearing payal's word she felt very happy...She remebere every moments she spend with Arnav...Thats sooo sweet Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Lol LOL ...Arnav was soo impulsive he is waiting for her in front of her room...Seems like she is looking preety more beautifull than his expectations... He just kept staring at her... Blushing

Loved how Arnav comforted Khushi before entering the party n her reply to him was beautifull..

And now the most awaited part... Tongue LOL

Lavanya entered n planted a kiss on Arnav cheek Embarrassed ..N she just ignored Khushi...

The dance sequence was wonderfull..the way u explained there inner feelings especially Khushi feelings how she felt soo light n she felt butterflies flying on her stomach...sooo romantic... Blushing

But when i read 'thud thud thud' ..I dint expected it was Khushi's heard beat lol LOL ... i thought someone made sound or some thing... Cant she have a normal Dhak Dhak... Tongue LOL LOL

Awww...she was sooo engrossed in Arnav's eyes that she dint even realized when the song ended Day Dreaming ..Again my fav Lavanya's entry to make Khushi J Wink ... i was soo enjoying Khushi's jealousy but when she had tears in her eyes i really felt bad Cry ...She dint liked others prasing Arnav-Lavnay as a couple... Broken Heart Hope atleast now she realise her feelings towards Arnav

I felt bad when Lavanya talked to Khushi as if she is no match to Arnav n she feel bad for him...N also Khushi dint tell anything Ouch ..Hope La get her answers back..

Amazing precap... Big smile
Lol,Khushi is drunk n Arnav is having difficulties to handle her... LOL

Wow...Thanks for the dedication Embarrassed ...Well i enjoyed it way too much... Wink Evil Smile
Thanks for the lovely n long update.. Hug

Love u dear Hug

Hayye a long comment Embarrassed You are way too awesome!!! Big smile I love how you comment on each and every bit of my update - it makes me rediscover what I've written!! Thank you so much Hug

Yep, Arnav just couldn't wait to see his KhushiEmbarrassed That's why he kept pacing and then bam- he was in dreamland LOL

ROFL at the thud part ROFL Khushi is special na, so her heart beats will be special too Wink You cracked me up here!! ROFL

Aww, you felt bad for Khushi!!Embarrassed Don't worry -she is a strong girl WinkJust imagine a Talli Khushi LOL

Welcome hun HugHug Love you too Heart

*Blushing* Blushing LOL 

I know Khushi is special but dint expected this much special... ROFL

Talli Khushi !!! Its far away from imagination LOL ... Thank god she is LG here otherwise Arnav would have died on the spot ... Dead  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Khushi wanted to  tell the truth about her n Arnav relationship but by hearing payal's word she felt very happy...She remebere every moments she spend with Arnav...Thats sooo sweet Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Lol LOL ...Arnav was soo impulsive he is waiting for her in front of her room...Seems like she is looking preety more beautifull than his expectations... He just kept staring at her... Blushing

Loved how Arnav comforted Khushi before entering the party n her reply to him was beautifull..

Lavanya entered n planted a kiss on Arnav cheek Embarrassed ..N she just ignored Khushi...

The dance sequence was wonderfull..the way u explained there inner feelings especially Khushi feelings how she felt soo light n she felt butterflies flying on her stomach...sooo romantic... Blushing

But when i read 'thud thud thud' ..I dint expected it was Khushi's heard beat lol LOL ... i thought someone made sound or some thing... Cant she have a normal Dhak Dhak... Tongue LOL LOL

Awww...she was sooo engrossed in Arnav's eyes that she dint even realized when the song ended Day Dreaming ..Again my fav Lavanya's entry to make Khushi J Wink ... i was soo enjoying Khushi's jealousy but when she had tears in her eyes i really felt bad Cry ...She dint liked others prasing Arnav-Lavnay as a couple... Broken Heart Hope atleast now she realise her feelings towards Arnav

I felt bad when Lavanya talked to Khushi as if she is no match to Arnav n she feel bad for him...N also Khushi dint tell anything Ouch ..Hope La get her answers back..

Wow...Thanks for the dedication Embarrassed ...Well i enjoyed it way too much... Wink Evil Smile

Love u dear Hug

Hayye a long comment Embarrassed You are way too awesome!!! Big smile I love how you comment on each and every bit of my update - it makes me rediscover what I've written!! Thank you so much Hug

Yep, Arnav just couldn't wait to see his KhushiEmbarrassed That's why he kept pacing and then bam- he was in dreamland LOL

ROFL at the thud part ROFL Khushi is special na, so her heart beats will be special too Wink You cracked me up here!! ROFL

Aww, you felt bad for Khushi!!Embarrassed Don't worry -she is a strong girl WinkJust imagine a Talli Khushi LOL

*Blushing* Blushing LOL 

Talli Khushi !!! Its far away from imagination LOL ... Thank god she is LG here otherwise Arnav would have died on the spot ... Dead  ROFL

Haha ROFL ROFL Thud thud shows better intensity than dhak dhak ROFLROFL

Haha LOL LOL I am sure Arnav will die anyway ROFL

chandana.s

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Wow Party ..New Thread!!!! Dancing

User Image

Frist coming to ur prize-winnning speech LOL ...Wah
                         wah what a Speech... Very touchy... LOL
        Awww... U mentioned everyone names... Thats soo
                                      sweet of u... Hug

Heart  Love U Heart

Chandana!!Hug Thank you for the glittery wishes Heart

Buahaha I rehearsed for hours to get the right speech WinkLOL Glad you found it touching ROFL

Love you too HugHugHug

If u Rehearse hours to write a speech then wonder how much days.. i mean hours u want to gave a speech...  Wink ROFL Glad to know i have a company here... LOL

Hug

ROFL ROFL Chandana, not good huh!! Poking fun at me?ShockedROFLROFL

Shocked Nahiii !! U think i'm making fun of u ????? Confused Ouch Swear,I"m not making fun of u... I was just telling the truth Tongue  ROFL 

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

User Image

sweet of u... Hug

Heart  Love U Heart

Buahaha I rehearsed for hours to get the right speech WinkLOL Glad you found it touching ROFL

Love you too HugHugHug

If u Rehearse hours to write a speech then wonder how much days.. i mean hours u want to gave a speech...  Wink ROFL Glad to know i have a company here... LOL

Hug

Shocked Nahiii !! U think i'm making fun of u ????? Confused Ouch Swear,I"m not making fun of u... I was just telling the truth Tongue  ROFL 

Aah that way huh!!!ROFL 

chandana.s

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Love u dear Hug

*Blushing* Blushing LOL 

Haha ROFL ROFL Thud thud shows better intensity than dhak dhak ROFLROFL

Haha LOL LOL I am sure Arnav will die anyway ROFL

Hahaha...Intensity huh...!! N sounds like drum... ROFL

Rolf..Thats true... LOL Poor soul...

tash10

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

User Image

sweet of u... Hug

Heart  Love U Heart

Love you too HugHugHug

Hug

Aah that way huh!!!ROFL 

Everyone has there own way to express Wink LOL  ( Like Khushi's heart beat  ROFL )

tash10

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

THREAD 2??!!!? My favourite SS has reached thread 2??!! I'm dancinggg! No really, as crazy as i am, its nothing newww or surprising, i really ammm xD

Ohh Tashu i could just hug youuu Hug i'm so mega happy for youuu! CONGRATS A THOUSAND TIMESSS <3

Did Tashu just thank me in the thread 2 note?? :O hhahahhaahhahahahaha and did she GLST?? ROFL hahahhahaha i'm honoredd Tashu i really am touched!!! :')
It made me GLST you knnowww ROFL

I love youuu Big smile

okay coming to the update now!

[GLST GLST GLST GLST GLST] x 1000 Embarrassed

TASHUUU THIS UPDATE WAS FABULOOUUUSSS!!! You made my day, no my entire week, womannn!! Big smile Big smile

the grin wont leave my faceee! Arnav is sooo nicee! He made sure she doesnt feel left out, do i love him or whaaat? <3
Pooor Khushi! She waas soo freakin' jealouuus! And i likkkeee xD no i loovvveee! Big smile

uugghhh, Lavanya is such a *toot* *toot*!! Angry what does she think of herself? Hmphh! Wait till Arnav declares his love for her! Tashu please make Lavanya hear it onceee whenever he says it! I want this *toot* to know what our Khushi is!!!
But cuz she's helping Khushi realise what she feels for Arnav, i shall not call her a *toot* too many timesss! LOL

awww sheee crieddd??? Cuz arnav was with lavanya like that? A big hug for Khushi Hug and the dance waa lovveeelllyyy!!! GLST Day Dreaming
I just can not wait for the next updateee! Khushi gets drunk Aaahhh! Its gonna be awesome Big smile eee!

Tashuuu i seriously love you for this updateee mannn! This is sooo awesommmeee!! So much happened! I'm gonna read it againnn and againnn and agaainnn <3 Yes i'm a total loser LOL

</div>
<div>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Fuj, you know each time I see you commented I already prepare myself to have a blast and enjoy every bit of what you wrote!!! Big smileYou have that something special that makes me smile Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Your favourite SS ?ShockedButtering me huh?LOLHaha as much as I would love to see you GLST, I would love to see that crazy dance ROFL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Aww, thank you so much HugU r a sweetheart Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Yes, I did!!! Big smileSeriously is GLST ko kya naam doon? ROFLROFLROFL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I LAUUU YOU TOO Heart</font>

ROFLROFL<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">1000 GLST ??? ROFLROFL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Really?EmbarrassedI am so glad you loved the update this much!!!</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Yes you do love him hun ROFLI am sure the question doesn't even need to be answered!!! LOL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Toot?ShockedROFLROFLU r a genious honestly!!!LOLI will make sure that the *toot* gets to know that WinkIn the next update itself!!! Big smile</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Aww, a hug for Khushi!! Sho shweet!!!Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Arey nahin, you are not a loser!! You are my favourite reader!!! TongueLove you itna HugAnd I really wonder what length your comment would have been if you were not at the graduation ceremony!!! ROFL</font>

Awawawawww!!! Seee, youu madeee mee awww again, and this time on yourself! LOL youre such a sweethearttt naaa! Hug i love commenting on your works the most you know why? Because you give the swweetest repliesss Big smile

No buttering, pakka walaa favourite SS Embarrassed And the proofs are my commentsss ki lengths Big smile hahahaha you so dont want to see me GLST or dance crazy! My friends who do see me doing all that think I need to visit a psychiatrist soon ROFL but little do they know how awesome this SS is!!

My cousin who reads this SS loved this chap too btw Big smile

Iss GLST ko kia naam doon HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Kum GLST-a naaa?? I knew it! But grad mei had i done more, my friends wouldve thought i was talking to my boyfriend! And i dont even have one, never did!!! ROFL

I loved the update alott Tashu seriously you're a genuis!! Love the way you writeee, it is soo boootiifuuull <3
Hahahahhaha so trueee! No need to answer this! Day Dreaming

Hahahaha yes shes a *toot*! A *tooty* *toot*! LOL ong you would do that?! Yaaayyy!!!! *dances aroud in circles*! IN YOUR FACE LAVANYA!! HAAAHHH!!!! Evil Smile

hahahahah you dont even wanna think about that honestly! Iy wouldve beeen reaaallyy long that people wouldve doubted who's the writer here ROFL I love you itnnaaa Hug Hug

Dudetteee what is up with youuu?? While commenting on your works i lose track to how much i've written!!!! Aahhh i just love this SS and you! No I LAAAUUU you! <3 Hug

tash10

Go to top