Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
reswa πŸ˜ƒ

Edited-

I'm so so sorry for editing my reswa late Tashu  

Coming to the update,I loved it !! Omg they hugged !! How cute is that  Hawww ❀️ Loved how Arnav cares for Khushi so much and Awwe he had to leave and poor Khushi would miss him so much !😳 I hate Dadi like hell !!! She has no right to say such things !! Who does she think she is ??😑Omg I loved the way Khushi calls him and starts enquiring his whereabouts and all and is all concerned just like a typical wifew !!! Sooo cute !!! I just love her πŸ˜† 
Omg they are gonna go to Sheesh Mahal ?? More ArHi romance shuru ho jaaye πŸ˜‰ Hint for you Tash πŸ˜† Omg its like the Duld seeing (dunno what its called)except that it Bahu seeing here,not technically though ! πŸ˜› Awwe Khushi is all nervous for that !!But I'm sure they would love her πŸ˜ƒ
So waiting for the next update !! 

Loved it Tashu and you're a fab writer !!  πŸ‘ Love you so much sweetie πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res

*Edited*

Wonderfull...Beautifully written... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Khushi was soo impatient to know why Arnav was leaving...N she was thinking he was leaving because of her/she did something wrong...
Arnav was teasing her for her sudden out-brust,if only he know the reason she came to his room... 😳

Hmm,He is going to meet his family n wow,Anjali is pregnant n he want to spend some time with his Di... πŸ˜ƒ Thats soo sweet
Khushi has changed soo much...She is soo much concerned about Arnav ... ❀️
Loved the way he hugged her  , Very cute 😳

All had formed a special bond with Arnav was lil sad while he is going,Especially our lil pari as her Arnie was going...She was soo attached to him...

Khushi has still sad n she told him to call her when he reached n let her know about the situtation n the things with his Dadi.. πŸ˜”

Anjali,Nani n other family members r happy to see Arnav...n He is also happy seeing his family after long time..
Seems like Dadi boss over everyone πŸ˜• ... But she cant make Arnav dance to her tone...She even came to know about Khushi from mehta's 😲 ...All throught is a good thing.. πŸ˜‰

Arnav though of telling the truth to his family but thought of let it go as she loves her now...Nani is such a sweet heart ❀️ ,now Guptas will came to RM for dinner...gonna be fun πŸ˜›

Here poor Khushi was restless as there is no call from Arnav n tears r on there way 😭 ...There convo was lovely,Arnav never let a chance to tease her n Khushi being Khushi dint give up... πŸ˜† 

Precap was amazing...
Arnav is eagerly waiting to Khushi...Both r already started missing eachother 😳 
Loved it πŸ€—

I'm also eagerly waiting for next part...
When will they confess ???  when will Arnav get his surprise gift by Khushi...???!! πŸ˜• β“    *I'm being restless now* 🀒 πŸ˜†

Continue sooon...

Love U... πŸ€—
Edited by chandana.s - 11 years ago
darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ooohhh sheesh mahal romance!!!! waiting waiting!! update soon.. n thnx for the pm!! :)
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awwh awseom update loved khushi outburst to arnav cant wait for the next part
update soon
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Tash!πŸ˜ƒ

Was waiting for ur update!
And u did!!

Great Update!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the hug...soo adorable!
Really like how excitedly Arnav shared the happy news!

Thank God, u didnt send him back to Dilli, nahi toh...I would have thrown tomatoes at you!

I seriously hate Dadi...i mean she actually wishes for her grandson to fail! What kind of a person is she?

And the MU continues...though i dont think its that nemore.πŸ˜‰
Both really like/love each other...just a push is needed for them to confess!

Continue Soon! :)

PS - Just read ur reply to my comment!
Miss DU! u remembered! lolπŸ˜†
Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow awsuuum update hun...loved it very much...looks like absence is going to make the heart grow fonder...looking forward for the next update n thnx 4da pm dear...
baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
UNRES !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

WELL, TASHU FIRST A HUG πŸ€—
πŸ˜‰ DO U WANNA KNOW WHY YOU DESERVE HUG ???
AMAZING ...FAB ... SOOPERB ...MINDBLOWING SS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You read our mind's 🀣...(very badπŸ˜›)
ASR shared his happiness to khushi was so lovely and so sweet !!😳😳
HATE stopwa !! she is always bad in everyone's update πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
I am happy for the hug ..Not happy ..Jumping πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ in happiness ...
such a romantic scene re !!☺️
***tashu made me blushwa***☺️
Next update 😲😲😲😊😊😊😊..It will be worth if i wait πŸ˜›πŸ˜›(specially khushi in white salwar)πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I know tashu will never let me down !!😳😳
Love you sweety 😊😊

Edited by shona3 - 11 years ago
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Too good.πŸ€—
I hope Dadi is not a spoilsport here.

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Khushi getting all worked up as Arnav is gone.. Is very very cute.. I m loving this khushi in denial..

Dadi is one work to handle..
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice... Update soon waitingg