tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Same here !! Maybe its IF ki hawa or something 🀣🀣 No no I dont think its necessary !! I think the only cure to this is Arnav Singh Raizada himself !! 🀣🀣 Kashhh !! β˜ΊοΈ

Buahahaha 🀣🀣🀣 IF ki hawa 🀣🀣🀣 OMG yes, please someone get me an ASR, no no, someone get me a xerox copy of Barun 🀣🀣
tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Hahaha i have no idea how i missed it! But trueee, i have you to keep me on track !! 🀣

exactly!!! THEY DO PAIN! You write soo cute i cant help myself from GLST-ing !! But i love GLST-ing! Not otherwsie, never otherwise, but here on your SS i LAAUUU!! 🀣

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH TASHUU!! 🀣 🀣 well im glad that if i cant kiss him, you cant either ! buahahahah!! 😈 khushi would kill you! Or me! Remember how she said yesterday 'Hum uss churail ko jaan se mardenge aur uske baal nochlenge!'

EEKS! I love my hair!! 🀣

veryy emotional and nice! Loved it!!

Ahahahahahahah weee bit besharam but i like naa! I mean we all did watch yesterdays episodee!! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Believe me, I will always make sure you will unreserve, else you know the punishment right? 🀣🀣

Evil you!! 🀣 We both can't...no one can't..and this is the silver lining 🀣🀣 Buahahaha I loved how she said that!! I love my hair too 🀣🀣 Imagine a sherni Khushi out on a rampage to pull all IF chicks' hair!! 🀣🀣 EPIC 🀣🀣

Seriously, when I wrote the precap, I had no idea, it would lokk becharam! Now expectations are higher and I will make it even more besharam 🀣🀣
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tash10

Buahahaha 🀣🀣🀣 IF ki hawa 🀣🀣🀣 OMG yes, please someone get me an ASR, no no, someone get me a xerox copy of Barun 🀣🀣

Lol not one Tashu but lot of copies of Barun so that everyone is happy and no one fights !! Hahahahha🀣🀣🀣
tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

EDIT 

Tashu firstly M really sorry for editing so late πŸ˜› 
Arnav is so cute πŸ˜³ clutching her dupatta .. he doesn't wanna lose her .. 
"dil haara rey!!" LOL πŸ˜† 

aww they were shopping for my Pari .. πŸ€—   Haha shopkeeper also knows they are a couple πŸ˜³
Pari is so sweet again she blurted out everything to Khushi πŸ˜³ 
My angel πŸ€—  

OMG!! Khushi is going to help him .. can't wait for that to happen  

LOOKING FORWARD TO PARI'S BIRTHDAY PARTY πŸ˜ƒ 
FANTASTIC UPDATE Tashu πŸ€—

No sorry hun!!! I would have reminded you if you had not unreserved!!πŸ˜†

Dil Haaha re Dil haara haara dil haara haara dil haara 🀣 I love this song!!!Tongue

While everyone is drooling on Arnav, you are always praising Pari πŸ˜† You are so cute πŸ€—

Love you Shreya ❀️
tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Lol not one Tashu but lot of copies of Barun so that everyone is happy and no one fights !! Hahahahha🀣🀣🀣

ROFL 🀣🀣Okay, I will try to get one for each of us to prevent fights!!🀣
tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_sapphire

Amazing update...khushi was a bundle of joy during her childhood days...feels great to see that she is again becoming like that..and is coming out of her shell...

loved the memories of both arnav and khushi...
feel bad for arnav...hope his nani accepts him soon...
awww...khushi read his story and she loved it...
love their love for pari...and pari told her that arnav kissed her...and khushi kissed arnav also...aww...
love is in the air...
loved the precap..
update soon!!

Aww, thank you so much 😳 Not Nani, it's Dadi!!πŸ˜› I love reading your comments by the comment!! They never fail to bring me a smile!!!πŸ˜ƒ
tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KKKA

TASH 10 BEN 10 

LOVELY UPDATE 

SLOW BUT STEADY PROGRESS 

NEW REVELATIONS 

THANKS FOR THE PM 

KEEP ME UPDATED 

KKKA

Thank you sweetie for the kind words :)
tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari93.92

Hi tashu! 2days updat ws ful of cuteness n i loved it! I likd d way arnv ws holdin khushi's dupatta so dat they dont get lost! N pari s d one who brings oua arhi closer. . .aww! Arnv ws awake! It was beautiful on d whole n tnx for d pm dea. .

Pari πŸ€— Thank you hun!!!😳
tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha0504

lovely !!!!

Thanku 😳