ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] - Page 51

Posted: 11 years ago
I have to say that this update is the "MOST SHWWEETTT UPDATE"
Wow , i think their love is increasing day by day ☺️
I know that this update will be worth to read tashu as you are the damn writer πŸ˜‰
So took time and read slowly ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😳
Amazing part 😳...enjoying every bit 😳
PRECAP sounds tooo cute tashu 😊
Arnav is making khushi happy ...πŸ˜›
wow , nice update πŸ‘
TASHU,

Congrats my sweetyπŸ€—
ur  doing a great job n thanks a lot for ur making us more interesting regrading ur work😳
tashu darling !!!πŸ€—
and it was a sweet n pleasing update !!!😳
Hey!

I like how Arnav and Khushi are both opening up to one another. Look at where they started from and how they are now with one another now. It just shows how well the relationship is progressing 😊.

Please PM me the next update. Thanks!
suh a sweet update
vendor mistook them to be married couple
loved it
specially khushi going to arnav's room 
n kissing him good night
The update was very sweet
Can't wait to read more
Amazing update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thank u for pm me πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nice.  khushi is coming out of her shell.  and there are getting closer.
Loved it!! jus too perfect!! n it took tym for me to realise that chocky part was precap!!: P n they acted as a couple in d store was icing on d cake n obv she pecked him aww!!

Cheers for the pm :) 
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

reswa vey ooohhh ohhh res va vey πŸ˜†

Edit-

Tashu !! Loved the update sweetie β­οΈπŸ€—

Awwe so cute ! Loved the way he clutched the dupatta ! ❀️ Haha !! Loved the shopkeeper ! Iss kostin Ko Kya Naam Doon ??🀣 Loved Arshi's expressions ! πŸ˜† Awwe Khushi is warming up to him ❀️
Loved their shopping spree ! πŸ˜†
Awwe loved the way she recounted her childhood experiences to Arnav ! Typical Khushi πŸ˜³ Awwe Poor Arnav,it really made me emotional the way he recapped how his Birthday experiences would used to be when he small ! Also loved the way he opened up to Khushi and started sharing his memories with her ! ❀️ Pari is such a sweetheart ❀️ 
OMG !!! She kissed him good night and he was awake !!! Aaahh ! So cant wait for the next part !! πŸ˜³
Omg the precap was Hot !!! β˜ΊοΈ
Lovely update Tashu !! πŸ€— Cant wait for the next part !! πŸ˜ƒ

I loved your style of reserving!!!πŸ˜†

OMG you loved the shopkeeper?😲ROFL Buahahaha Iss Kostin Ko Kya Naam Doon ROFLROFL

Aww, you felt emotional huh!!!πŸ€—

Haila was it hot?😲ROFLROFL I guess you are having high expectations reading the precap!!!ROFL

*beep* Nayu for the lovely comment and esp for unreserving your post!! No one has done it yet!!!ROFL 

Love you πŸ€—

Originally posted by chandana.s

Res

*Edited*

Wonderfull update...Very sweet n cute part.. 😳
Enjoyed reading...

Wow,they both had gone for shopping to buy gifts for Pari..The most cute part was Arnav had clutched Khushi's duppata without her Knowledge as the mall was very crowdy... ☺️

The shop owner thought they r married n was here to by gift for there kid by seeing there argument for selecting teddy bear πŸ˜† ...But none of them though of correcting him 😳 πŸ˜‰...Khushi was surprised by her behavier as she dint felt bad n was comparing the old Khushi to the new one...

After shopping they went to coffee shop n They both shared there childhood memories...Loved there new bonding of sharing eachother thoughts n memeories..

Aww...khushi use to see the gift early n use to re-wrap it n she use to act as she was surprised when she open them in front of everyone...She was soo naughty n smart kid.. πŸ˜†

Arnav use to wait for his birthday as on that they he use to get  more time to spend with his family... Awww,he lost his parents in an accident 😭 n now he had a argument with his nani regarding his carrier n came to delhi to fullfill his dreams... 😳
Loved how Khushi tried to comfort him by putting her hand on his
Now they r emotionally bonding with eachother... ❀️

Khushi read his story n was impressed by his writting skills...I think she will publish it n surprise him...

Pari want Khushi to put her to sleep n Pari asked her to give her a good night kiss like her Arnie give to her Khushi maasi n she even showed her how...Loved how she told her that it was a secret πŸ˜† ..She is such a cutie pie πŸ€— πŸ˜³ 

Omg!! 😲 Khushi while going to her room went to Arav room n gave him a good night kiss in his way Unware of the fact that he is awake... ☺️  ❀️

Very romantic precap... ☺️  ❀️

Cant wait...Continue sooon

Love U πŸ€—

Hey Chandana πŸ€— Thank you so much hun!!!❀️

It was cute na...just imagine him doing that Day Dreaming

I love the way you analyse each and every detail of the update!! You are too awesome ⭐️

Haan Khushi was a naughty child πŸ˜† And Arnav had a fight with his Dadi,  not Nani!! Wasn't it clear?πŸ˜• I need to check it again in case it was a typo!!

Yes, he was awakeπŸ˜‰

Why is everyone blushing at the precap?🀣 Now, I am having pressure!!!πŸ˜†

Love you more!❀️
Edited by tash10 - 11 years ago