ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by tash10

Very unique I must say 🀣

Originally posted by pari93.92

hey tashu! Y sorry! Its k! It was ua greatness to thank readers n 'm sooo happy tashu , u finally added me!i hope i didn disturb u. . . Thanks a lot for giving such a beautiful story. . .

Yep, I added you πŸ˜ƒ Arey nahin yaar!!! Embarrassed

Thank you so much πŸ€—
Originally posted by chandana.s

Waah what a grin!!!🀣🀣

Waah what a grin!!!🀣🀣

Happydent smile... 🀣 

Happydent smile... 🀣 

Seems like those smiles for toothpaste ads!!!🀣

</div>
<div>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wahoo!!!😲 How do you manage to write so much??πŸ˜†But I told you na that I will never ever get bored by your long comments, which make my day!!! πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">LOL I made you Aww on me!!! πŸ˜†I give sweet replies to people who leave sweet comments!! Fair deal na?πŸ˜›</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Aww πŸ€—Hahaha yes what a better proof πŸ˜†Ooh poor you!!!πŸ˜†In that case, every single person on IF would have been invading asylums!!! 🀣</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Really?😲Give a hug to your cousin as well from me!!! πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Hahaha it's obvious they would think so since you were GLST 🀣🀣🀣</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Definitely *tooty* *toot* will face a blow in the next updateπŸ˜‰</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I love you so so much πŸ€—</font>

A person as lazy as me is surprised myself how i manage to write that much! But i guess thats your greatness naaa πŸ˜‰ i surprise meee *sigh*...

hahaha the fairest of all! πŸ˜ƒ usually writers dont bother replying, i dont really mind that since its really difficult to and i understand but you reply and wo bhi compete my lengths and i loveee that! πŸ˜†

Hahahahaha oh the mental immaaggeee 🀣

Hahaha will do πŸ˜ƒ

Arent you the sweetesttt writer ever? πŸ˜† i cnt wait for the next updte now! Even more excited if thats possible πŸ˜†

I love you so very much too πŸ€—
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Res πŸ˜ƒ 

*edited

first of all - Congratulations!!!!! πŸ₯³  πŸ€—  

loads of *beep* for the acknowledgement - it wasn't needed, seriously!!! thats what friends are for right - spamming! πŸ˜› 

ok to the update now -  I have now come to the point where I will have to start making up adjectives to describe how the update was!!!! so until I do make my own bank of words - the update was fantastical!!!! totally loved it - Khushi is JEALOUS πŸ˜² πŸ˜² someone needs to tell her that jealousy is the first sign of love!!!!!  

I would love it if khushi says to La that Arnav is her boyfriend!!!  (please don't loose this chance Nat, when will we have the fortune to see Khushi  drunk next!!! πŸ˜›)  

coming to Arnav - I absolutely dote him!!!! he is such a sweetheart!! when he keeps looking back to khushi when La takes her away     

missed Pari in this chapter πŸ˜”    

can't wait for the next chapter!!!! 

love you lots!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Thank you πŸ€— Aww, but for me it was needed!! 😳

Awesome Rima!! Keep inventing new words!!!πŸ˜† Very true, who will tell her that?Tongue

I wouldn't dare risk losing the chance πŸ˜‰

I love himDay Dreaming

I know, but she is too small to go to parties 🀣

Love you too❀️
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

A person as lazy as me is surprised myself how i manage to write that much! But i guess thats your greatness naaa πŸ˜‰ i surprise meee *sigh*...

hahaha the fairest of all! πŸ˜ƒ usually writers dont bother replying, i dont really mind that since its really difficult to and i understand but you reply and wo bhi compete my lengths and i loveee that! πŸ˜†

Hahahahaha oh the mental immaaggeee 🀣

Hahaha will do πŸ˜ƒ

Arent you the sweetesttt writer ever? πŸ˜† i cnt wait for the next updte now! Even more excited if thats possible πŸ˜†

I love you so very much too πŸ€—

Hahaha lol πŸ˜† Hayye 😳 Good you surprised yourself and keep giving yourself surprises!!!πŸ˜†

I love replying to comments, and that increases my number of posts also ROFL Working hard to become Rockerz soon, you see πŸ˜›

Next update will come on Wednesday most probably πŸ˜ƒ

I guess enough of love declarations now! πŸ˜† You understand it on your own that when am finishing a comment, I will always say I love you!!! ROFL

Seems like those smiles for toothpaste ads!!!🀣

🀣  Dont u think i can be a brand ambassador for toothpaste company...??πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

🀣  Dont u think i can be a brand ambassador for toothpaste company...??πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ROFL 🀣Where did this discussion start from and where it reached!!! We are unbelievable!!!🀣