ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tash10

ROFL 🀣 Chandana, not good huh!! Poking fun at me?😲🀣🀣

πŸ˜² Nahiii !! U think i'm making fun of u ????? πŸ˜•  Swear,I"m not making fun of u... I was just telling the truth πŸ˜›  🀣 
Originally posted by chandana.s

πŸ˜² Nahiii !! U think i'm making fun of u ????? πŸ˜•  Swear,I"m not making fun of u... I was just telling the truth πŸ˜›  🀣 

Aah that way huh!!!🀣 

Haha ROFL 🀣 Thud thud shows better intensity than dhak dhak 🀣🀣

Haha LOL πŸ˜† I am sure Arnav will die anyway 🀣

Hahaha...Intensity huh...!! N sounds like drum... 🀣

Rolf..Thats true... πŸ˜† Poor soul...

Aah that way huh!!!🀣 

Everyone has there own way to express πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  ( Like Khushi's heart beat  🀣 )

</div>
<div>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Fuj, you know each time I see you commented I already prepare myself to have a blast and enjoy every bit of what you wrote!!! πŸ˜ƒYou have that something special that makes me smile 😳</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Your favourite SS ?😲Buttering me huh?πŸ˜†Haha as much as I would love to see you GLST, I would love to see that crazy dance 🀣</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Aww, thank you so much πŸ€—U r a sweetheart 😳</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Yes, I did!!! πŸ˜ƒSeriously is GLST ko kya naam doon? 🀣🀣🀣</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I LAUUU YOU TOO ❀️</font>

🀣🀣<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">1000 GLST ??? 🀣🀣</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Really?😳I am so glad you loved the update this much!!!</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Yes you do love him hun 🀣I am sure the question doesn't even need to be answered!!! πŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Toot?😲🀣🀣U r a genious honestly!!!πŸ˜†I will make sure that the *toot* gets to know that πŸ˜‰In the next update itself!!! πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Aww, a hug for Khushi!! Sho shweet!!!😳</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Arey nahin, you are not a loser!! You are my favourite reader!!! πŸ˜›Love you itna πŸ€—And I really wonder what length your comment would have been if you were not at the graduation ceremony!!! 🀣</font>

Awawawawww!!! Seee, youu madeee mee awww again, and this time on yourself! πŸ˜† youre such a sweethearttt naaa! πŸ€— i love commenting on your works the most you know why? Because you give the swweetest repliesss πŸ˜ƒ

No buttering, pakka walaa favourite SS 😳 And the proofs are my commentsss ki lengths πŸ˜ƒ hahahaha you so dont want to see me GLST or dance crazy! My friends who do see me doing all that think I need to visit a psychiatrist soon 🀣 but little do they know how awesome this SS is!!

My cousin who reads this SS loved this chap too btw πŸ˜ƒ

Iss GLST ko kia naam doon HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Kum GLST-a naaa?? I knew it! But grad mei had i done more, my friends wouldve thought i was talking to my boyfriend! And i dont even have one, never did!!! 🀣

I loved the update alott Tashu seriously you're a genuis!! Love the way you writeee, it is soo boootiifuuull <3
Hahahahhaha so trueee! No need to answer this!

Hahahaha yes shes a *toot*! A *tooty* *toot*! πŸ˜† ong you would do that?! Yaaayyy!!!! *dances aroud in circles*! IN YOUR FACE LAVANYA!! HAAAHHH!!!! 😈

hahahahah you dont even wanna think about that honestly! Iy wouldve beeen reaaallyy long that people wouldve doubted who's the writer here 🀣 I love you itnnaaa πŸ€— πŸ€—

Dudetteee what is up with youuu?? While commenting on your works i lose track to how much i've written!!!! Aahhh i just love this SS and you! No I LAAAUUU you! <3 πŸ€—

Hahaha...Intensity huh...!! N sounds like drum... 🀣

Rolf..Thats true... πŸ˜† Poor soul...

Drum?😲ROFL U r too much!!!πŸ˜†

Everyone has there own way to express πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  ( Like Khushi's heart beat  🀣 )

Very unique I must say ROFL

Drum?😲🀣 U r too much!!!πŸ˜†

I Know πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Awawawawww!!! Seee, youu madeee mee awww again, and this time on yourself! πŸ˜† youre such a sweethearttt naaa! πŸ€— i love commenting on your works the most you know why? Because you give the swweetest repliesss πŸ˜ƒ

No buttering, pakka walaa favourite SS 😳 And the proofs are my commentsss ki lengths πŸ˜ƒ hahahaha you so dont want to see me GLST or dance crazy! My friends who do see me doing all that think I need to visit a psychiatrist soon 🀣 but little do they know how awesome this SS is!!

My cousin who reads this SS loved this chap too btw πŸ˜ƒ

Iss GLST ko kia naam doon HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Kum GLST-a naaa?? I knew it! But grad mei had i done more, my friends wouldve thought i was talking to my boyfriend! And i dont even have one, never did!!! 🀣

I loved the update alott Tashu seriously you're a genuis!! Love the way you writeee, it is soo boootiifuuull <3
Hahahahhaha so trueee! No need to answer this!

Hahahaha yes shes a *toot*! A *tooty* *toot*! πŸ˜† ong you would do that?! Yaaayyy!!!! *dances aroud in circles*! IN YOUR FACE LAVANYA!! HAAAHHH!!!! 😈

hahahahah you dont even wanna think about that honestly! Iy wouldve beeen reaaallyy long that people wouldve doubted who's the writer here 🀣 I love you itnnaaa πŸ€— πŸ€—

Dudetteee what is up with youuu?? While commenting on your works i lose track to how much i've written!!!! Aahhh i just love this SS and you! No I LAAAUUU you! <3 πŸ€—

Wahoo!!!😲 How do you manage to write so much??πŸ˜† But I told you na that I will never ever get bored by your long comments, which make my day!!! πŸ˜ƒ

LOL I made you Aww on me!!! πŸ˜† I give sweet replies to people who leave sweet comments!! Fair deal na?πŸ˜›

Aww πŸ€—Hahaha yes what a better proof πŸ˜† Ooh poor you!!!πŸ˜† In that case, every single person on IF would have been invading asylums!!! ROFL

Really?😲 Give a hug to your cousin as well from me!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hahaha it's obvious they would think so since you were GLST ROFLROFLROFL

Definitely *tooty* *toot* will face a blow in the next update πŸ˜‰

I love you so so much πŸ€—

</div>
<div>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey PariπŸ€—Thank you so much hun 😳Glad to know you are liking this Khushi!!! πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Aww, you missed Pari!!!😳In the next update or maybe the one after that!!!πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Ooh thanks thanks!!!πŸ€—</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">I didn't write your name?😲Shame on me πŸ˜”Rushing to edit!! Sorry hun!!!😳</font>
hey tashu! Y sorry! Its k! It was ua greatness to thank readers n 'm sooo happy tashu , u finally added me!i hope i didn disturb u. . . Thanks a lot for giving such a beautiful story. . .