Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chandana.s

Lovely update... Beautifully written πŸ‘

Khushi wanted to  tell the truth about her n Arnav relationship but by hearing payal's word she felt very happy...She remebere every moments she spend with Arnav...Thats sooo sweet 😳 

Lol πŸ˜† ...Arnav was soo impulsive he is waiting for her in front of her room...Seems like she is looking preety more beautifull than his expectations... He just kept staring at her... ☺️

Loved how Arnav comforted Khushi before entering the party n her reply to him was beautifull..

And now the most awaited part... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Lavanya entered n planted a kiss on Arnav cheek 😳 ..N she just ignored Khushi...

The dance sequence was wonderfull..the way u explained there inner feelings especially Khushi feelings how she felt soo light n she felt butterflies flying on her stomach...sooo romantic... ☺️

But when i read 'thud thud thud' ..I dint expected it was Khushi's heard beat lol πŸ˜† ... i thought someone made sound or some thing... Cant she have a normal Dhak Dhak... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awww...she was sooo engrossed in Arnav's eyes that she dint even realized when the song ended  ..Again my fav Lavanya's entry to make Khushi J πŸ˜‰ ... i was soo enjoying Khushi's jealousy but when she had tears in her eyes i really felt bad 😭 ...She dint liked others prasing Arnav-Lavnay as a couple... πŸ’” Hope atleast now she realise her feelings towards Arnav

I felt bad when Lavanya talked to Khushi as if she is no match to Arnav n she feel bad for him...N also Khushi dint tell anything  ..Hope La get her answers back..

Amazing precap... πŸ˜ƒ
Lol,Khushi is drunk n Arnav is having difficulties to handle her... πŸ˜†

Wow...Thanks for the dedication 😳 ...Well i enjoyed it way too much... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ˆ
Thanks for the lovely n long update.. πŸ€—

Love u dear πŸ€—

Hayye a long comment Embarrassed You are way too awesome!!! πŸ˜ƒ I love how you comment on each and every bit of my update - it makes me rediscover what I've written!! Thank you so much πŸ€—

Yep, Arnav just couldn't wait to see his KhushiEmbarrassed That's why he kept pacing and then bam- he was in dreamland πŸ˜†

ROFL at the thud part 🀣 Khushi is special na, so her heart beats will be special too πŸ˜‰ You cracked me up here!! 🀣

Aww, you felt bad for Khushi!!Embarrassed Don't worry -she is a strong girl πŸ˜‰Just imagine a Talli Khushi πŸ˜†

Welcome hun πŸ€—πŸ€— Love you too ❀️
tash10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari93.92

tashu dat was amazingly beautiful. . .yeah 'm talking about teri meri. . .'m very happy to c the new khushi! Its so nice to know that even khushi s fallin for arnav. . .bt i missd our cute l'l princess in d update 2day! Oh i forgot. . .congrats on the new thread. . . .!                             -Paridhi- (well i guess, u know my name though i misd my id in d list. No worries dear i knw its vry diffclt to post each n evry ppl id who likes n cmmnts ur ss..) big tnx fr d pm!

Hey PariπŸ€— Thank you so much hun 😳 Glad to know you are liking this Khushi!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Aww, you missed Pari!!!😳 In the next update or maybe the one after that!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ooh thanks thanks!!!πŸ€—

I didn't write your name?😲 Shame on me πŸ˜” Rushing to edit!! Sorry hun!!!😳
tash10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alicekhan11

res!!

congratzz for the new thread!! 
loved this chapter!! 

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ Glad you loved it!! It means a lot to me!!😳
tash10 thumbnail

Birthdays are special and the birthday of a special friend is even more special. And the 8th of October marks the birthday of one of the best friends anyone could wish for. Her daily posts always infuse a breath of positivity and she knows best how to bring a smile on our faces whenever we feel sad and depressed. Welcome to the official birthday thread of our very own sweetie, -sweetgal19-, Abhinaya.

Here are some personalised gifts for you [Credit to Rima for the first three pics and Faiza for the last one! They have become pro only for you πŸ˜‰ ]

Nayu πŸ€—Happy Birthday hun πŸ₯³

You are one of my very first friends on this forum! There could be no day better than today to talk about this. I still remember how we became friends! Yes, I have very sharp memory!πŸ˜† It was in one of your threads that I kept on spamming and we were talking about our craziness for the show!

And then I remember asking you your name, and I immediately looked for a nickname for you "Nayu". I still detain the copyrights for this ... contact me if anyone wishes to call Abhinaya, Nayu!!🀣 Today I can clearly say that you have become one of my closest friends, not only on this forum, but also in my general. I can hardly imagine a day now without chatting with you, Shreya, Rima and Fujjy!  

LOVE YOU BIG AND YOU KNOW IT πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here's wishing you a rocking birthday filled with fun and happiness!! May you get your own Barun very soon! πŸ˜‰

BIG HUGS AND KISSES ON YOUR WAY!!❀️

If there is anything in life that I have done which I will never regret is joining this forum; because of which I have met such amazing people, where some have become great friends, friends who will not, ever, be forgotten. Nayu you are one such friend, who within a short space of time have become such a big part in my life ... 

A wish coming your way...

Wish for lots of Birthday fun, 

To last until the day is done. 

Hoping all your wishes come true, 

And your birthday cake is as sweet as you! 

I love you lots sweetie n a very Happy Birthday, may all your wishes n dreams come true!! ❀️ πŸ€—           

Many, many happy returns of the day Abhi .. πŸ€—  πŸ€— On this day I wish u get everything , luck, peace , success ,love just to name a few .. 😳

I feel blessed to have a friend like u!! A friend sweeter than honey, caring and loving ..πŸ˜ƒ You always manages to bring a wide smile on our faces .. Times spent with u will always be one of the most beautiful memories of my life ..😳 Thank you for bieng such an exceptional friend .. πŸ˜ƒ

One poem for u ..

On Your Birthday ...
Cherish the warm and 
happy memories of the past year. 
Look ahead to newer and happier experiences in the coming future. 
There's no end to the surprises that life could spring on us; 
But hoping that they all be pleasant ones especially for you. 
This comes to fondly wish that exciting things keep happening to you, and good fortune smile on you. 
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday !! πŸ€—

Thank u for making my life extra special with ur presence ..

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU .. MUAH !! β€οΈ

NAAYYUUU!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— ❀️

Happy Birthdayy to youu, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Nayuuu, Happy birthday to youuu! πŸ˜† 

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAYYY!!! Eee! Its your birthday and for some reason, i'm excited! ROFL

Nayu, may you have many many many many more! πŸ˜ƒ 

So is the birthday girl all exciteed tooo?? πŸ˜ƒ

May God bless you with all the happiness in the world, and may you always keep smiling ! And may you always have to bear with an irritating friend like myself! πŸ˜†
May God fulfill all your good desires and may he always shower his blessing upon you! 

LOVEEE YOU SO MUCH, NAYU! πŸ€— HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER, HUN!! DONT FORGET US! WE WANT TREEEAAT!! ROFL 

I am a bhukkar ! ROFL

I AM SO PROUD TO BE YOUR FRIEND, NAYU! πŸ€— πŸ€— ❀️

P.S I love Tash for introducing me to such an amazing person like youuu!! Hugs your way for this, Tash! πŸ€— 

X______________________X

One cake is never enough! After all, you've got to share with all of us!!🀣

What is a party without food? Nayu, you are as big a foodie as we are!🀣

20 kisses and 20 bone crushing hugs from each one of us on your 20th birthday πŸ˜†

Edited by tash10 - 11 years ago
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tash10

Chandana!!πŸ€— Thank you for the glittery wishes ❀️

Buahaha I rehearsed for hours to get the right speech πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Glad you found it touching 🀣

Love you too πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

If u Rehearse hours to write a speech then wonder how much days.. i mean hours u want to gave a speech...  πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ Glad to know i have a company here... πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
tash10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Now you know why !!πŸ˜†Me too Tashu !!!πŸ€—It was long and perfect !! Hate lavanya but she is important to make Khushi realise her feelings though so koi na πŸ˜‰ Awwe to you too Tashu !!❀️

Love you !!!πŸ€—
tash10 thumbnail

If u Rehearse hours to write a speech then wonder how much days.. i mean hours u want to gave a speech...  πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ Glad to know i have a company here... πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

ROFL 🀣 Chandana, not good huh!! Poking fun at me?😲🀣🀣
tash10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: segad

Fireworks in the air, jealousy is usually a good indicator

True!!! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the comment =)
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tash10

Hayye a long comment 😳 You are way too awesome!!! πŸ˜ƒ I love how you comment on each and every bit of my update - it makes me rediscover what I've written!! Thank you so much πŸ€—

Yep, Arnav just couldn't wait to see his Khushi😳 That's why he kept pacing and then bam- he was in dreamland πŸ˜†

ROFL at the thud part 🀣 Khushi is special na, so her heart beats will be special too πŸ˜‰ You cracked me up here!! 🀣

Aww, you felt bad for Khushi!!😳 Don't worry -she is a strong girl πŸ˜‰Just imagine a Talli Khushi πŸ˜†

Welcome hun πŸ€—πŸ€— Love you too ❀️

*Blushing* ☺️ πŸ˜† 

I know Khushi is special but dint expected this much special... 🀣

Talli Khushi !!! Its far away from imagination πŸ˜† ... Thank god she is LG here otherwise Arnav would have died on the spot ... 🀒  🀣
tash10 thumbnail

*Blushing* Blushing πŸ˜† 

I know Khushi is special but dint expected this much special... 🀣

Talli Khushi !!! Its far away from imagination πŸ˜† ... Thank god she is LG here otherwise Arnav would have died on the spot ... 🀒  🀣

Haha ROFL 🀣 Thud thud shows better intensity than dhak dhak 🀣🀣

Haha LOL πŸ˜† I am sure Arnav will die anyway 🀣