Superb one

Thank you 😃
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shruti21

you will die after seeing this...

god...

*Tashu is currently unavailable because she is busy drooling*

Wow Tashu, I am so proud of you and I am so happy that this SS has reached a second thread. This was the main reason why we became so close 😃 AND YAYA!!! My name's there. Haha, I love you so much ❤️ Insha Allah, this will have many more threads to come 😊

Arey wah. Khushi is red. I forgot that it's Arnav's favorite color 😳 Uski tho hoash hi ulhgayi hoagi 😆 Arnav is Mr Perfect. So ofcourse, right things at the right time 😆 The way you have described Khushi is MINDBLOWING! So real. I could literally feel the rabba ve

AHHH! Lavanya returns. Why she be evil? An obstacle. DAMN IT!! 😡 Awwwn, even Lavanya can't ruin the perfect teri meri dance. Hai, marjawan 👏 Awesomeness undefined!!!

CRAP! Lavanya you bitch 😡 Get a frikking life and move it!!!! 

WOW!! Khushi turned into a real WOMAN!! Oh yeah, baby! Show it to Lavanya, who's boss.

Amazing update Tashu!! Cascade of stars for you.
congrats on the new thread...amazing one... khushi s jealous😆
THREAD 2??!!!? My favourite SS has reached thread 2??!! I'm dancinggg! No really, as crazy as i am, its nothing newww or surprising, i really ammm xD

Ohh Tashu i could just hug youuu 🤗 i'm so mega happy for youuu! CONGRATS A THOUSAND TIMESSS <3

Did Tashu just thank me in the thread 2 note?? :O hhahahhaahhahahahaha and did she GLST?? 🤣 hahahhahaha i'm honoredd Tashu i really am touched!!! :')
It made me GLST you knnowww 🤣

I love youuu 😃

okay coming to the update now!

[GLST GLST GLST GLST GLST] x 1000 😳

TASHUUU THIS UPDATE WAS FABULOOUUUSSS!!! You made my day, no my entire week, womannn!! 😃 😃

the grin wont leave my faceee! Arnav is sooo nicee! He made sure she doesnt feel left out, do i love him or whaaat? <3
Pooor Khushi! She waas soo freakin' jealouuus! And i likkkeee xD no i loovvveee! 😃

uugghhh, Lavanya is such a *toot* *toot*!! 😡 what does she think of herself? Hmphh! Wait till Arnav declares his love for her! Tashu please make Lavanya hear it onceee whenever he says it! I want this *toot* to know what our Khushi is!!!
But cuz she's helping Khushi realise what she feels for Arnav, i shall not call her a *toot* too many timesss! 😆

awww sheee crieddd??? Cuz arnav was with lavanya like that? A big hug for Khushi 🤗 and the dance waa lovveeelllyyy!!! GLST
I just can not wait for the next updateee! Khushi gets drunk Aaahhh! Its gonna be awesome 😃 eee!

Tashuuu i seriously love you for this updateee mannn! This is sooo awesommmeee!! So much happened! I'm gonna read it againnn and againnn and agaainnn <3 Yes i'm a total loser 😆
Originally posted by frenzyy

congrats on the new thread...amazing one... khushi s jealous😆

Thank you so much 🤗
Will be back in an hour to reply to your comments😃
Congrats on the new thread.
loved the update.
Lavanya😡.
Worried of precap. don't want to see Kushi lose her face in the party.