Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 90)

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by S003

Just because...

Banwaari... I remember laughing so hard when I first saw this scene... I loved it so comicy and then the apology was so genuine... hai those were the days my friend...

See, they had so much going for them!! I want this same pacing and natural flow of events back in the show!! They could so bring it back if they wanted to!! 

You guys will love this one, the one when she shouts "SUWAAR" lmao!! ROFL

Just because...

[/QUOTE]
 dude you are killing me... you know this is when I went through the entire series in like 4 days or something... there was a time when I just couldn't get enough and now...[/QUOTE]

Ah, patience my friend..let's keep the hope alive for the time being!! Besides, this show has left me with far too many great memories for me to give up on it now!! They've given us some of the best moments I've ever come across on Indian drama, and that's saying something! Wink

This particular scene always reminded me of Aamir Khan and Juhi Chowla in qiyamat se qiyamat taq!!
[/QUOTE]
OMG you know after I read Doods analysis of Khushi's dad being alive qiyamat se qiyamat taq is what I thought off... because her dad will hate Arnav for who he is... and will never want his daughter to be with such a man...
They have to find ways to keep them apart I guess...

Accha for your viewing pleasure... I'm obsessed with this video...
[/QUOTE]

That was beautiful!! Loved the whole sequence! Yep Bush has been sending me similar vids as well, can't remember if it was the same jori though - very talented people!! 

/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmJctCLzVXs&feature=related another one... and since I have to go my favorite Rabba Vey... ever...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintringsonia_1

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by bs_si

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Hi allBig smilejust a quick hi, will be on and off</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Shaziii is hereHughow are you babes? how is school treating you?</font>

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hey matey!Hug</font>
<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">How you doing? Lol work's work I guess!! No time for G talk these day!! *sigh*</font>

We've been on our best behaviour latelyEmbarrassed...(as long as you don't count monday)

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">You mean bangsStern Smile</font>

I have no idea to what you are referring tooStern Smile

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lol was the the infamous convo you guys told me to check out!? I never did get round to it, lol but now I'm intrigued!!LOL</font>

you really wana see??LOL

All started from my 'innocent' question

LOL LOL LOL

LOL @ innocent, you are so NOT innocent Rit, it's all an act!!! You're so good at steering the convos up G alley!! I see how you passed on the buck to Trin by alluding to any G rated innuendos, hoping she'll venture further - that then opens countless doors to your G-rated mind!! ROFL

Yup see Shazi...you and me are all innocent now Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxRJXX

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by Shastradhari

there was one girl in the forum from Maldives..do u know her name??
LOL Shastru , poore forum mein Wo ek gal koun hai? Atleast I don't know her!

Woh ek ladki kaun hai jo Shas ke dimag me chap gayi hai Wink LOL
Kaun hai WoGal?LOLLOL
dimag mein jhor dalna padega..Confused..i will keep an eye in main forumLOL
i remember..new year week barun took off to go to maldives..
she was so excited to meet him..she even figured out from airport that he has landed with his wife..
but new year time..hotels r flooded...so could not find him..she had made postEmbarrassed

namedxRJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

LOL @ innocent, you are so NOT innocent Rit, it's all an act!!! You're so good at steering the convos up G alley!! I see how you passed on the buck to Trin by alluding to any G rated innuendos, hoping she'll venture further - that then opens countless doors to your G-rated mind!! ROFL

Yup see Shazi...you and me are all innocent now Tongue 

Pppsshhh *rolls eyes*

namedxtrintring

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

there was one girl in the forum from Maldives..do u know her name??
LOL Shastru , poore forum mein Wo ek gal koun hai? Atleast I don't know her!

Woh ek ladki kaun hai jo Shas ke dimag me chap gayi hai Wink LOL
Kaun hai WoGal?LOLLOL
dimag mein jhor dalna padega..Confused..i will keep an eye in main forumLOL
i remember..new year week barun took off to go to maldives..
she was so excited to meet him..she even figured out from airport that he has landed with his wife..
but new year time..hotels r flooded...so could not find him..she had made postEmbarrassed

ROFL STALKER ALERT!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvnamedxtrintringDiamondLifesonia_1

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Originally posted by sharmibalan

<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hugzzz Shaz, Jhalak, Ritz, Shas, Trin, Sarra, Chaituv, Laddoo & Naresh...
</div></font><div><font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></strong></font>
Hug
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong></font>

Hi Sharmi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Hi allBig smilejust a quick hi, will be on and off</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Shaziii is hereHughow are you babes? how is school treating you?</font>

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hey matey!Hug</font>
</font>
<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">How you doing? Lol work's work I guess!! No time for G talk these day!! *sigh*</font>

We've been on our best behaviour latelyEmbarrassed...(as long as you don't count monday)

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">You mean bangsStern Smile</font>

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lol was the the infamous convo you guys told me to check out!? I never did get round to it, lol but now I'm intrigued!!LOL</font>

you really wana see??LOL

LOL LOL LOL

DAMMIT you got me all sussed ROFL...little did I know that Trin was trying to behave that day, she did add a comment about hands having their uses though ROFL

ROFL.ROFL

trintringRJXX

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

</font>

</font>

you really wana see??LOL

LOL LOL LOL

DAMMIT you got me all sussed ROFL...little did I know that Trin was trying to behave that day, she did add a comment about hands having their uses though ROFL

Oiii...hands are useful tools in our life, from eating to washing up , I am all innocent Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanDiamondLifeRJXXsonia_1

Go to top