Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 74)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by sarra0

Hi Rit, how u doin? How's the weekend goin

Weekend's been ok, just relaxing at home with family. Off to the city to do some shopping tomorrowBig smile

You?

its been relaxing, after a hectic week just wat I needed, where u goin shopping? I need to go shopping but just can't b bothered lately.

The crowds are off putting...

erm most probably central London, Regents St/Oxford St
before i did not have money to do shopping..LOL
now i have money..but no place to go for shoppingOuch

No shopping in Canada?

I have no money to shop, yet still end up going every week D'oh
where i live...its village...no shops/mall at all
only one walmart
and 2-3 shops..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvJhalak29RJXX

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
hello Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvJhalak29RJXXDiamondLife

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Hi Rit, how u doin? How's the weekend goin

Weekend's been ok, just relaxing at home with family. Off to the city to do some shopping tomorrowBig smile

You?

its been relaxing, after a hectic week just wat I needed, where u goin shopping? I need to go shopping but just can't b bothered lately.

The crowds are off putting...

erm most probably central London, Regents St/Oxford St
before i did not have money to do shopping..LOL
now i have money..but no place to go for shoppingOuch

No shopping in Canada?

I have no money to shop, yet still end up going every week D'oh
where i live...its village...no shops/mall at all
only one walmart
and 2-3 shops..

Oh wow - I'd never be able to survive there Stern Smile

ChaituvJhalak29DiamondLife

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Originally posted by TheAlk

hello Hug

Hi Soniya Hug

Jhalak29DiamondLifesonia_1

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by S003

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lol true..but I'm hoping this one is a little more sensible!! Plus, I would so support her if she had demanded for some extra screen time/dialogue, alongside Akshay, they deserve a lot more credit. Plus, their characters can be used to heighten Arhi romance!! Akshay would be great in the bromance depart, and Deepali would do well to be Khushi's strength!! </font>

hi Shaz long time no c, how is school goin, busy?

I can't help thinkin DB negotiations were a PR disaster and SP wud have got involved and they r meant to b ruthless, they got rid of a lead of one of their other high ratin TRP show because rid signed to do a dance slow on a rival network, that doesn't sound like the kind of company that wud any down to an actors demand especially wen they were not the lead and cud b replaced wit minimum fuss.

Yep, extremely busy, just trying to find my feet again to be honest!! I haven't used my voice for over six weeks, lol so I'm having to exercise my voice by raising my voice at the kids!! LOL 

It was a disaster, and a seriously bad move on their part to give in to her demands, if that is indeed what happened! 
[/QUOTE]

Though it gets me to wonder... how did Barun negotiate... I mean 45 days was a long time... they fired Gia for using her own time... scary people SP is... I don't know what DB negotiated for frankly... now she has a lot of screen time and no fans...  
[/QUOTE]

Hmm I guess like any other work field, this one also has certain behind the scenes politics at play. I have no idea how it works, but judging by the deal made with Anj's character, certain actors must hold more influence than others, for whatever reason. Barun's hit it off big time with this, that alone puts him in a more favourable position to make demands...perhaps! 
[/QUOTE]
see all characters have their important share..
but Payaash were add on and were never part of original story...thats why

ChaituvnamedxJhalak29

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Originally posted by S003

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lol true..but I'm hoping this one is a little more sensible!! Plus, I would so support her if she had demanded for some extra screen time/dialogue, alongside Akshay, they deserve a lot more credit. Plus, their characters can be used to heighten Arhi romance!! Akshay would be great in the bromance depart, and Deepali would do well to be Khushi's strength!! </font>

hi Shaz long time no c, how is school goin, busy?

I can't help thinkin DB negotiations were a PR disaster and SP wud have got involved and they r meant to b ruthless, they got rid of a lead of one of their other high ratin TRP show because rid signed to do a dance slow on a rival network, that doesn't sound like the kind of company that wud any down to an actors demand especially wen they were not the lead and cud b replaced wit minimum fuss.[/QUOTE]

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yep, extremely busy, just trying to find my feet again to be honest!! I haven't used my voice for over six weeks, lol so I'm having to exercise my voice by raising my voice at the kids!! LOL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It was a disaster, and a seriously bad move on their part to give in to her demands, if that is indeed what happened!</font>
[/QUOTE]
</div>

<div>

Though it gets me to wonder... how did Barun negotiate... I mean 45 days was a long time... they fired Gia forusing her own time... scary people SP is... I don't know what DB negotiated for frankly... now she has a lot of screen time and no fans...
[/QUOTE]

I think Barun's case was slightly different, I hear he didn't use up all his holidays and took some then, also look at the difference in popularity, sacking Gia caused a minor ripple, Barun wud have sent shockwates but also look at BS & SI nowadays they seem to spend more time promoting and endorsing SP rather than the serial, SP recognised a good thing and r using them to rake in the moolah, wen the show or actors become a liability then they Wil get rid of then, not that I am a cynic or anything

Edited by sarra0 - 08 September 2012 at 5:39pm

namedxJhalak29DiamondLifesonia_1

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hug Shas, did u get YT downloader
i did ...Rit gave me the linkBig smile

Shaz: 
this software is not giving me extra button of "download" on utube video.
I have to copy paste URL in the software and it will download.
after that i cannot use those videos any where else ..Confused

Yeh, you need to paste the url each time unfortunately. But you do have the option to download whole playlists once you've pasted a single url. Hmm what do you mean you can't use the video's elsewhere?? You can convert them from flv mode to mpeg and other formats used in windows media player.. 
which is the common URL???

Shas, I pasted a URL from the uploader "ismailvegamez", it then automatically asked whether I wanted to download the entire playlist.. Smile
can u give me that URL

Scene 1 - check the person's profile, she has dedicated an entire playlist to Arhi moments!

Smile
thanks

yes he or she has..
but u have to download each video separately..
i thought there is one URL...just copy paste and u will able to download 200 videos in one go

Yep Shas, once you paste in that URL, it should give you the option to download the entire playlist at the same time!! Just leave your computer running, and it will download 4-5 at a time leaving the others in queue - but you won't have to download them one at a time!! Once the entire playlist is put to download, it will do all the work for you... Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29DiamondLife

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Hello hi peeps   Smile

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hey matey,Smile</font>

hi Shaz

<font color="#3333cc">Hi SaraBig smile</font>

Hi Chaitu, how's it goin

ChaituvnamedxJhalak29DiamondLife

Go to top