Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 73)

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by sarra0



Hi Rit, how u doin? How's the weekend goin


Weekend's been ok, just relaxing at home with family. Off to the city to do some shopping tomorrowBig smile

You?


its been relaxing, after a hectic week just wat I needed, where u goin shopping? I need to go shopping but just can't b bothered lately.


The crowds are off putting...

erm most probably central London, Regents St/Oxford St


I don't mind crowds,I no its weird iv been told many times, my favorite time of yeas is Christmas wit all the crowds, but once I am in the mood to shop again ill more than make up 4it

I  go into hibernation mode when Christmas roles around LOL

Hopefully tomorrow won't be too bad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1ChaituvDiamondLife

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 13860

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hi GalsHug

</div>


JJ Tongue
How is the driving????




Its going perfect, I m loving it ,,,, INDEPENDENCE,,,,,,



Jhals did you pass your driving test? kab?



CongratsHug



Rits I passed in April the fact that I gv it local lang n cleared was the good thing n now i drive regularly,
<div>pick AP from school everydayStar



aww wowStar



I love driving, can't imagine not doing it everyday
same here I drove in INdia but here had the other way of driving n then few issues but finally got itBig smile


Congrats Jhals, I am not a fan of driving, how r u feeling now
sarraHugMy husband works from 8:30am- 9pm 6.5 days a week n we used to get i day chance to sprmktng n all other stuff most sprmkts n store close by 7pm in aruba,,,l so i used to feel miserable n had to depend on him for everything, n he hates picking things for me he isnt aware for kitchen ingredients if i gv a list of 10 items he comes bck with 4 only so n plus ap goes to classes tennis swimming n indian so comestime he cud send his stafff sumtimes no,,,l so i m glad i can drive nw,,,l i feel myself independent n i can do much more now


I m as good as new


He works 6.5 days a week and such long hours, is that usual in Aruba. how did u used to manage? That is the only thing I liked about driving was the independence.

Glad the antibiotics worked.
no yaar these are not normal hrs,,,m these are indian hrs as they say, the company he works is a indian owner, so its a mutual understanding rather than law


I don't like it wen people take advantage, they r seriously long hours, I don't think I wud cope doin that nearly 7days every week.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29DiamondLife

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by S003


Ok countown... best Rabba Veys minus the great ones ofcourse...
In no particular order...
 
Khushi apologizing after throwing tea on him...died laughing
Arnav giving Khushi the tiffin after the kannya puja...beyond hillarious
Arnav laughing for the first time
khushi's heartbeats... gamala...not what pot...lmao
arnav running after the girl on the bike thinking it is Khushi... lol
Khushi says thank you DM for Arnav saying shut up...
 
Ok I think I will stop now...


Lol, aaah memories!!! Great selection, loving it! Got to add this one to the list as well, the one where he thought she was playing hide and seek with HP! LOL

Just because...

LOLAjeebh ho tum!ROFL, ROLF


Edited by Chaituv - 08 September 2012 at 5:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxDiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15960

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hug Shas, did u get YT downloader
i did ...Rit gave me the linkBig smile

Shaz: 
this software is not giving me extra button of "download" on utube video.
I have to copy paste URL in the software and it will download.
after that i cannot use those videos any where else ..Confused

Yeh, you need to paste the url each time unfortunately. But you do have the option to download whole playlists once you've pasted a single url. Hmm what do you mean you can't use the video's elsewhere?? You can convert them from flv mode to mpeg and other formats used in windows media player.. 
which is the common URL???

Shas, I pasted a URL from the uploader "ismailvegamez", it then automatically asked whether I wanted to download the entire playlist.. Smile
can u give me that URL




Scene 1 - check the person's profile, she has dedicated an entire playlist to Arhi moments!

Smile
thanks
 
yes he or she has..
but u have to download each video separately..
i thought there is one URL...just copy paste and u will able to download 200 videos in one go


Edited by Shastradhari - 08 September 2012 at 5:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29RJXX

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by sarra0



Hi Rit, how u doin? How's the weekend goin


Weekend's been ok, just relaxing at home with family. Off to the city to do some shopping tomorrowBig smile

You?


its been relaxing, after a hectic week just wat I needed, where u goin shopping? I need to go shopping but just can't b bothered lately.


The crowds are off putting...

erm most probably central London, Regents St/Oxford St
before i did not have money to do shopping..LOL
now i have money..but no place to go for shoppingOuch
Vaise Kyoon? No place or no time?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29RJXXDiamondLife

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hi GalsHug

</div>


JJ Tongue
How is the driving????




Its going perfect, I m loving it ,,,, INDEPENDENCE,,,,,,



Jhals did you pass your driving test? kab?



CongratsHug



Rits I passed in April the fact that I gv it local lang n cleared was the good thing n now i drive regularly,
<div>pick AP from school everydayStar



aww wowStar



I love driving, can't imagine not doing it everyday
same here I drove in INdia but here had the other way of driving n then few issues but finally got itBig smile


Congrats Jhals, I am not a fan of driving, how r u feeling now
sarraHugMy husband works from 8:30am- 9pm 6.5 days a week n we used to get i day chance to sprmktng n all other stuff most sprmkts n store close by 7pm in aruba,,,l so i used to feel miserable n had to depend on him for everything, n he hates picking things for me he isnt aware for kitchen ingredients if i gv a list of 10 items he comes bck with 4 only so n plus ap goes to classes tennis swimming n indian so comestime he cud send his stafff sumtimes no,,,l so i m glad i can drive nw,,,l i feel myself independent n i can do much more now


I m as good as new


He works 6.5 days a week and such long hours, is that usual in Aruba. how did u used to manage? That is the only thing I liked about driving was the independence.

Glad the antibiotics worked.
no yaar these are not normal hrs,,,m these are indian hrs as they say, the company he works is a indian owner, so its a mutual understanding rather than law


I don't like it wen people take advantage, they r seriously long hours, I don't think I wud cope doin that nearly 7days every week.
the worst is he nvr gets holiDays,,, usually there are 12 govt official holidays n he store is in harbour area so they hv cruise ships alll d yr arnd so out of 12 he hardly gets 4 25 dec n 1 jan are d sure ones

Edited by Jhalak29 - 08 September 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by S003


Ok countown... best Rabba Veys minus the great ones ofcourse...
In no particular order...
 
Khushi apologizing after throwing tea on him...died laughing
Arnav giving Khushi the tiffin after the kannya puja...beyond hillarious
Arnav laughing for the first time
khushi's heartbeats... gamala...not what pot...lmao
arnav running after the girl on the bike thinking it is Khushi... lol
Khushi says thank you DM for Arnav saying shut up...
 
Ok I think I will stop now...


Lol, aaah memories!!! Great selection, loving it! Got to add this one to the list as well, the one where he thought she was playing hide and seek with HP! LOL

Just because...

lol died laughing... this was my second favorite OP... my favorite one is the guy who faints during oh la la...


Lol they're so lucky to have such great random side characters who create an impact on the audience, regardless what role they play!! I still remember Banwari, the dhobi (3.00 onwards)!! LOL

Just because...




Edited by namedx - 08 September 2012 at 5:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

win7Jhalak29RJXXDiamondLife

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Erika , byeHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Jhalak29DiamondLife

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 11334

shybabe 70 11334 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 18   Views: 3580

CATZ.. 18 3580 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 13   Views: 3723

Armu4eva 13 3723 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Khushi ko yeh second hands hi kyun??

Author: rechup   Replies: 2   Views: 1207

rechup 2 1207 10 August 2011 at 4:54am by -SilverAngel-
arhi meeting again for d second tym!!!

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 9   Views: 1697

shobrakapooor 9 1697 25 July 2011 at 11:34am by -Anks-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index