Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 21)

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Actually there are two sets One Haldi happening and Face off then because they will go to Kushi's house as a surprise and Garima has to meet DD.

Now is there is a sangeet who will persuade Garima to come face to face with DD again?

Anu 

The Haldi spoiler said Raizada family decides to surprise Khushi's family by coming over for haldi ceromany.  Will Garima and Dadi finally come face to face?

So if they are meant to meet at the Sangeet does that mean that the sangeet is after haldi?  but if that is the case ASR-Khushi cant see each other

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidJhalak29anurao.66riyya6sonia_1

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hughi gals how r u
@ fari, can i hv link to ur FF

same here Big smile
same hereSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hughi gals how r u
@ fari, can i hv link to ur FF

Hi Jhalak...sure. Embarrassed

Edited by incandescent - 08 September 2012 at 8:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29riyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Actually there are two sets One Haldi happening and Face off then because they will go to Kushi's house as a surprise and Garima has to meet DD.

Now is there is a sangeet who will persuade Garima to come face to face with DD again?

Anu 
sorry to ask what is haldi guysOuch

Riyya I did not understand your question.

I will explain what I wrote.

There are two set of spoilers-- First one said that Kusjhi woill bring back Shyam and a minor rift in Arnav-Kushi relationship. Then as a surprise they will take the Haldi to Kushi's house and Garima who will not expect DD will have to face her . Then face off takes place.

The second by Mishti, Sangeet to take place. Will Garima agree to go for the Sangeet function? If she goes then the face off will happen aided by the creep.

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29riyya6sonia_1

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Anu 

The Haldi spoiler said Raizada family decides to surprise Khushi's family by coming over for haldi ceromany.  Will Garima and Dadi finally come face to face?

So if they are meant to meet at the Sangeet does that mean that the sangeet is after haldi?  but if that is the case ASR-Khushi cant see each other

Don't think so much...!! Shyam's plans work after all...but  when actual truth of Garima comes...Shyam's may start failing It will take time...so like the dark Feb month. ...we are getting some more...!!! Garima - Khushi... Until and unless Garima is proved...No one...including Nani will share a rapport with Khushi...the whole family will topple Gupta's overnight...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66Jhalak29DiamondLifesonia_1riyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Anu 

Sarra Sangeet cant take place after Haldi. haldi will be the last function just before the wedding. It is the bride making ceremony, beautifying the bride with tumeric and getting the blessings of the elders and after that the bride and groom cant go out of the house or see each other till the wedding takes place.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29incandescentsonia_1riyya6

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
HugAnu, Riyya & Fari, Judes

I am much better gals

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66incandescentsonia_1riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

Anu 
sorry to ask what is haldi guysOuch

Riyya I did not understand your question.

I will explain what I wrote.

There are two set of spoilers-- First one said that Kusjhi woill bring back Shyam and a minor rift in Arnav-Kushi relationship. Then as a surprise they will take the Haldi to Kushi's house and Garima who will not expect DD will have to face her . Then face off takes place.

The second by Mishti, Sangeet to take place. Will Garima agree to go for the Sangeet function? If she goes then the face off will happen aided by the creep.

Anu
 I wanna know what is haldi Ouch What do they do?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66Jhalak29

Go to top