Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 149)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Hug

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Nina90

Knock Knock,who r all here.Pic credit FB and iam Dead* Drooling*

Photo: Edit by Aneesha!how is it ??comment your views abt this pic-- Nagendra Bm <3 admin <3-- https://www.facebook.com/chweet.arshi

Nivi! Angry

LOL people do that to me while I'm in office..aab bhugto 

How are you Nina Hug how was Janmashtami? 
TrinwaaaHug
Nina r u working 2day,awww poor UOuchshould  i post few more droolworthy Hotwa PicsEmbarrassed
My net sucksAngry

Nahi!!! Shocked On second thoughts; let my office mates think what they want; you post them! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanJRiatrintringsonia_1

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Trin kya hua u ko n ur husband ko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiatrintring

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Nivi! Angry

Me too, Trin; and I have people walking about! What will they think! Smile

I'm fine trin; a little fatigued but good Smile Janmashtami was fab; the feet came perfectly for me this year so I'm double happy! Big smile

Hey Nina...what is this?? is it any ritual...where are u from????
Sorry for my ignorance

I'm from the South... Its a Rasam, Pals... every Janmashtami, we draw the little feet of Krishna using our palms from the outside gate of our home till the Pooja room. Its kind of like Krishna comes to our homes that day and like a little child walks into the Pooja room. Its good omen if the feet come with proper shape and like that of a little child's...

Wow...this sounds so nice...can u post a pic...

Something like this...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanJRiatrintring

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Trin why cant u open new redx.hope sathu wont mind

ZoyafanJRiatrintring

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by JRia

Photo: Edit by Aneesha!how is it ??comment your views abt this pic-- Nagendra Bm <3 admin <3-- https://www.facebook.com/chweet.arshi

Nivi! Angry

I'm fine trin; a little fatigued but good Smile Janmashtami was fab; the feet came perfectly for me this year so I'm double happy! Big smile

Sorry for my ignorance

I'm from the South... Its a Rasam, Pals... every Janmashtami, we draw the little feet of Krishna using our palms from the outside gate of our home till the Pooja room. Its kind of like Krishna comes to our homes that day and like a little child walks into the Pooja room. Its good omen if the feet come with proper shape and like that of a little child's...

Oh something nice is going to happen for u Hug

Hopefully! Big smile

nivedha84ZoyafanJRia

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

Hi niv trin maria nina pal
hmm green shed look good.

Supnaji! Aap Arnav ko admire kar rahe ho?! Shocked

hi nina where did i admire him i said green shed hehehe

Supnaji, aap bhi na! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaSupna9

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged

"No one fights dirtier or more brutally than blood; only family knows it's own weaknesses, the exact placement of the heart. The tragedy is that one can still live with the force of hatred, feel infuriated that once you are born to another, that kinship lasts through life and death, immutable, unchanging, no matter how great the misdeed or betrayal. Blood cannot be denied, and perhaps that's why we fight tooth and claw, because we cannot'being only human'put asunder what God has joined together." 
Whitney OttoHow to Make an American Quilt

Its been a while since I wrote anything regarding IPK' so this post might seem a little higglety pigglety; pardon me if it is'

Well the past week has been a draining one; a few truths came to the forefront, a few betrayals were caught, a few confrontations, a few slaps, a few low blows but most of all' a relationship that's at the very edge of the cliff' one gently nudge and it might topple headfirst into chaos, taking with it anyone and everyone who ever were witness to the budding love between the two'

And no, I'm not talking about Arnav-Khushi; not yet' its about the bond that's seemingly unwavering, between one of the strongest characters in the serial, and one of the most cosseted and most delicate character in the very same serial'

Neither is this about Anjali-Shyam' because as they say, "Love that does not beget love is barren". What we've witnessed the past week are the desperate measures, futile attempts and extreme actions of a man that loves his sister. The bond is such as it draws him back; back from whichever other relation he might be seeking to form'

If anything, the past week has proved that without Anjali's backing, Arnav's relations stand nowhere' the very family that he's toiled to preserve and hold together would start doubting him; if his ever supportive sister isn't on his side'

I may not be able to justify the beautiful relation the show has brought on screen, but I sure can try to describe why every time I see Anjali and Arnav, I smile a little brighter at my own brother' why Rakshabandan, a festival I didn't even know existed a few years back means so much to me now that thought we don't celebrate it, I pray a little extra for my brother that day'

Not too long ago, we were introduced to a character that has come to be so close to our heart that we feel his each and every emotion as if they're our own. Ever since the moment he showed up on our screens, he's had us flummoxed; we hated him, loved him, were angry with him, detested him, were disgusted with him' there were some actions of his we could never figure out why. Arnav Singh Raizada was a complex being to understand; appearingly stone hearted.. until'

The lights shifted to a woman; young, pretty with the most genuine smile ever seen; you look at her once and can't help but smile at her. ASR's stern exterior is no match to her gentle smile; his stern mask melts away to show the human within. What's this? The man we'd all imagined was a living breathing robot was looking at someone without the blank wall covering his eyes? Is that even possible? Was Arnav Singh Raizada a human, afterall?

The man steps up, or rather the little brother in him walks to his Di; he who is now the centre of a huge business empire. Not to her, though; to her, he's just Chote; no matter how many time he reprimands her not to call him that. He can fool the world; pull wool over even the ones who've seen him since he was born but not her. Before Anjali the Di, the mighty ASR kneels and dissolves into Arnav the brother.

He offers her his hand; a hand of support that has always been there; a promise that he strives to keep with his very life. She stumbles lightly and he's right there, the only one who knows when she needs his support and offers it before she herself realizes; Arnav has always known what Anjali needs; it's the way his life has always proceeded until now; in the path that will give his Di the most happiness'

To be Updated Smile

Loved it Nina Hug

nivedha84Nina90lara3110

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Nivi! Angry

Sorry for my ignorance

Wow...this sounds so nice...can u post a pic...

Something like this...

Wow!!!
Awesome!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90

Go to top