Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 13)

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Hug hello babes log, finally mujhe muka mila to be at my fav place, so what have i missed whats new
U knw i was thinking today, obviously abr IPK, as i have no life

I started watching IPK for arshi, was not into indian soaps,their chemsitry and billiant acting,for me arshi is like fragrent red rose bush,now we all know that more fragrent the rose, more thorns it has. Now this is how i see it, to get to these beautiful roses i have to deal with thorns,in my mind thorn equates to shyam anjali,so if i have to deal with these thorn
To get to roses then so be it, waise bhi i an always clip the thorns away na. .. That is fast forward their scenes

Big smile Big smile
I knw i knw i am rambaling, its not my fault, i blame it on being tired

Strangely I don't hold any grudge against Anjali... the first article that I had read about the serial stated that it was the story of a brother-sister duo... and their journey to find love... so i knew Anjali would get equal importance as Arnav... Big smile

... as long as the story remains interesting and keeps surprising me i am hooked on IPK...

I understand that, but what i dont like is the footage she gets as in crying time, some how i am not feeling bad for her character, i am not able to connect
Hi i am harshita, i beleive we have not spoken before nice to meet you, can i call u yanka or u prefer something else Big smile

Hey HarshitaBig smile... yes we speak for the first time!
Yes you can call me Yanka or Priyanka... whichever you prefer!

Yes what we feel for Anjali fluctuates with each passing episode... because a new facet of her personality is shown to us... i just look at her and feel how broken she will be when she realises that her chotte was right about her Shyamji all the while but she did not pay heed and that she is responsible for the whole drama that will unfold henceforth!

Would she be able to forgive herself? fordeceivingher Chotte?

Big smile u know priyanka, for all these shyam anjali torture, i want a bro sister rift, follwed by di asking for forgiveness from bro, most imp kushi i want kushi vindicated especailly infront of dadi Big smile

yes even i want a bro-sis rift! Arhi rift... so that Arnav is free from the two priorities of his life and he starts to think coherently and joins the dot and gets to the crux oof what Shyam wants even before he reveals it to them... beat Shyam in his own game!

Cry i do not want arhi rift, abhi abhi tu meele hain, the romantic in me will not like it, unless its tadap sort of thing where they cannot be togather due situation.pls no hatred Cry

Arrey they can never hate each other now... remember what the promo said...

Arnav - "mohabbat inme dard ban kar rehta hai!" ... Khushi - hum chah ke bhi aapse nafrat nahi kar sakte...

so chill... it will be the tadap wala rift onlyWink

Okies me happy now   LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaanurao.66

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Hey me off too girls... have to rush to my local parlour which will shut in an hour's time... feel so lazy when it comes to going there... 

Bye Harshita, Sharmi, Sam, Anu Hug
catch you guys later if you all are still online... 

Bye Yanka see you.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanka

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Hey me off too girls... have to rush to my local parlour which will shut in an hour's time... feel so lazy when it comes to going there...

Bye Harshita, Sharmi, Sam, AnuHug
catch you guys later if you all are still online...

Hug bye priyanka

yanka

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

anurao.66

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
K me going too,before my eyes shut down bye gals, hopefully will c u all tomrrrow
Goodnight

anurao.66

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Sarra,

Are you there?

Anu
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by anurao.66

Sarra,

I dont think she will leave till another actress is found. Her presence is needed in the story. Otherwise she will be dubbed as unprofessional in the industry.

Anu

If she put her papers down end of August they still have another 2-3 weeks to find someone

Sarra the question is that there should be an actress willing to take up such a role. Deepali is very talented and she was totally under utilized. So convincing another actress will prove difficult for them. They need a good actress for the upcoming track. Any actress will not do right.

Anu

You are right but when you look at it Deepali has been patient for so long and they never gave her role any importance, the couple of tracks they did give recently were ill conceived.  if you can't guarantee the space time she can be given and If she has other offers then it makes sense for her to leave, if she was already thinking of leaving before and it did not work out then the PH should have some warning

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66JRiasamanthana

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Cry

SPOILERWA  from Mishti

I've lost all my hopes...ReallyDead

BTW..Sangeet will happen after Mehndi??Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: