Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 128)

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by shreya_l

They have a lot on their hands now. They have to find a replacement for Deepali. I really don't if they will get a actress who will be willing to step into Payal's shoes after the raw deal she got. Payal is required for the upcoming track. Then they have to balance the negative effect of Anjali aka DB. I think in her negotiations she signed, she did not expect this backlash to happen.

Anu

Hi AnuHug   I said Hi earlier but looks like it was lost in power cut...

Backlash or no backlash...as an actor she must be aware who leads are and if she needs more screen space then it means someone will have to lose the same...I'm assuming she must be aware of what people are watching IPK for...it definitely was not for Anjali...brother-sister interaction yes...but that does not define the whole story of IPK...

Shreya,

What happened to the brains of the PH. If they had not given into all the demands they will not be facing all this confusion now. with DD appearance even Nani and Maamiji was very few dialogues.

Anu

See with new entries to move the story ahead there will initially be imbalance but it cannot continue for a said number of episodes... and on a particular character and since it was their job to balance all they faltered...whatever be the reasons... if they do not rectify it...it will come as backlash...just see the number of posts about the same and their FB fanpage is littered with negative comments... even the actor's page in IF is not spared...Sad but the balance is lost...they better restore it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepanurao.66JRia..mrinalini..

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

They have a lot on their hands now. They have to find a replacement for Deepali. I really don't if they will get a actress who will be willing to step into Payal's shoes after the raw deal she got. Payal is required for the upcoming track. Then they have to balance the negative effect of Anjali aka DB. I think in her negotiations she signed, she did not expect this backlash to happen.

Anu

Hi AnuHug   I said Hi earlier but looks like it was lost in power cut...

Backlash or no backlash...as an actor she must be aware who leads are and if she needs more screen space then it means someone will have to lose the same...I'm assuming she must be aware of what people are watching IPK for...it definitely was not for Anjali...brother-sister interaction yes...but that does not define the whole story of IPK...

Shreya,

What happened to the brains of the PH. If they had not given into all the demands they will not be facing all this confusion now. with DD appearance even Nani and Maamiji was very few dialogues.

Anu

See with new entries to move the story ahead there will initially be imbalance but it cannot continue for a said number of episodes... and on a particular character and since it was their job to balance all they faltered...whatever be the reasons... if they do not rectify it...it will come as backlash...just see the number of posts about the same and their FB fanpage is littered with negative comments... even the actor's page in IF is not spared...Sad but the balance is lost...they better restore it...

They are capable and I hope they do deliver Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepshreya_lanurao.66

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Barun was on leave yesterday as per Mishti..so on monday we probably get to see very little or none of him..Another torture...Ouch

I do believe that the focus will be back on Arnav and Khushi and just chalk this up to a temporary phase. Anjali and Shyam cannot sustain the whole show...only Arshi can. All is well, All is well Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lJRia..mrinalini..anurao.66

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Here's the Mishti spoiler..if anyone wanted the link...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lanurao.66

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

good mornin everybody. Mishti's spolier has really made me think once again as to whether to continue watching the show or not.

Only hope is Doods update
AmimusHug Hi I'm Shreya...can I know your name please...or is it ok to call you Ami?

Yep I thought the same but Sam has posted a news which makes me think let's wait and watch...just check few pages back you'll find itSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepHkrajan..mrinalini..anurao.66JRia

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Hi Big smile Anu,Sam,Sherya,Harshita anyone else that i have missed,whats new, what r we talking about

And Maria hi to u too Big smile

Edited by Hkrajan - 09 September 2012 at 12:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepshreya_lJRia..mrinalini..anurao.66

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Shreya,

The power is going on and off. This is happening from yesterday. Please forgive me if I suddenly disappear.

According to Mishti there is a Sangeet function. Who in their will have a Sangeet now/? During the Sangeet DD-Garima face off will happen and the the story will move forward hopefully? After the face off both Arnav and Kushi will take stands. Kushi will or Arnav cancel the wedding. Then Kushi will undertake the task of finding the truth. After he calms down Arnav will realize that something is wrong and help Kushi uncover the truth.

Anu 

droopy_asleepshreya_lHkrajan

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

Hi Big smile Anu,Sam,Sherya,Harshita anyone else that i have missed,whats new, what r we talking about

And Maria hi to u too Big smile

Hi Harshita,

Good Afternoon

Anu

droopy_asleepshreya_lZoyafan

Go to top