Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 127)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

It's DB's fault to an extent..But we cannot ignore it's the writers' fault as well...Just to give her more screen space does not necessarily mean to totally spoil her character!!The character could have been developed in other ways too...But what they are showing these days is sure to repulse anyone!!Ouch

Agree..the complete disregard for the child and her Shyam bhajan is bound to bring negativity toward s her and I didnt like her acting either...it leaves a lot to be desired...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lJRia..mrinalini..anurao.66rulama

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_l

Originally posted by anurao.66

They have a lot on their hands now. They have to find a replacement for Deepali. I really don't if they will get a actress who will be willing to step into Payal's shoes after the raw deal she got. Payal is required for the upcoming track. Then they have to balance the negative effect of Anjali aka DB. I think in her negotiations she signed, she did not expect this backlash to happen.

Anu

Hi AnuHug   I said Hi earlier but looks like it was lost in power cut...

Backlash or no backlash...as an actor she must be aware who leads are and if she needs more screen space then it means someone will have to lose the same...I'm assuming she must be aware of what people are watching IPK for...it definitely was not for Anjali...brother-sister interaction yes...but that does not define the whole story of IPK...

Shreya,

What happened to the brains of the PH. If they had not given into all the demands they will not be facing all this confusion now. with DD appearance even Nani and Maamiji was very few dialogues.

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_l..mrinalini..rulama

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

It's DB's fault to an extent..But we cannot ignore it's the writers' fault as well...Just to give her more screen space does not necessarily mean to totally spoil her character!!The character could have been developed in other ways too...But what they are showing these days is sure to repulse anyone!!Ouch

Agree..the complete disregard for the child and her Shyam bhajan is bound to bring negativity toward s her and I didnt like her acting either...it leaves a lot to be desired...

Can we call her a mother??Have they shown her remembering her child..when she's alone..On the contrary they show her as a plotting woman...So how come we sympathise with her??!!Confused

shreya_lJRiarulama

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Let's leave the names outside guys...Anjali's character has been created with a delusional flair... and with no concern for the baby and so much Shyam jaap this was bound to happen...Monday we will be seeing it again so on Tuesday Khushi goes and brings Shyam in...Wednesday will be Arnav & Khushi altercation!...by that time TRP will be inLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleeplalsunvid..mrinalini..JRia

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Mishti gave a spoiler yesterday, did you all see it by ant chance?

Anu

shreya_lJRia..mrinalini..

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Can we call her a mother??Have they shown her remembering her child..when she's alone..On the contrary they show her as a plotting woman...So how come we sympathise with her??!!Confused

Agree...in fact that was one of my defenses for Khushi...and her albeit stupid decision of considering bringing Shyam back...she is thinking like a mother...because of the loss of a child, for the child...and ironically she is not even a mother.
Sympathy for Anjali - my foot; in this case, not even an ounce. Careful what you wish for...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_l..mrinalini..

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
good mornin everybody. Mishti's spolier has really made me think once again as to whether to continue watching the show or not.

Only hope is Doods update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sansheen99shreya_lJRia..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Let's leave the names outside guys...Anjali's character has been created with a delusional flair... and with no concern for the baby and so much Shyam jaap this was bound to happen...Monday we will be seeing it again so on Tuesday Khushi goes and brings Shyam in...Wednesday will be Arnav & Khushi altercation!...by that time TRP will be inLOL
[/QUOTE]

Barun was on leave yesterday as per Mishti..so on monday we probably get to see very little or none of him..Another torture...Ouch

shreya_lJRiaanurao.66

Go to top