Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 114)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by Chani123

Is GH still involved in the show. There is a new writer right from Kserial shows. I hope they bash him up. She has forgotten her lost baby and she wants a sangeet function?

Anu
GH is still writing the screenplay I guess.. It's his name in the credits so far.. Smile

He also write for the Acchar show also right.

Anu
yes with madhubala also.. though haven't seen the latter .. caught few scenes of the former and was ROFL

I didnt know GH writes for madhubala as well...why were you ROFLing?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Is GH still involved in the show. There is a new writer right from Kserial shows. I hope they bash him up. She has forgotten her lost baby and she wants a sangeet function?

Anu
GH is still writing the screenplay I guess.. It's his name in the credits so far.. Smile

Anu
yes with madhubala also.. though haven't seen the latter .. caught few scenes of the former and was ROFL

the heroine to impress her husband washed his laptop and then hung on the clothesline to dryROFL the bipolar brilliance of GH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neverbefore-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Poojali did she say has lots of armaan regarding her bro's marriage..so I suppose she insists on the sangeet..we all know how much she loves her paramparas..Clown

Paramparas my foot.. We get Arhi SR or not.. We will get shanji Repeat SR..Angry

well we were spared the horror of Payash ASR, so hopefully we will be spared this horror as well..Day Dreaming

Huma the painstaking effort of PH to create another dabba vey with resounding success ko tum yuhi skip Marne ki baat kar rahi ho Angry music ho ga.. Gust of wind then u will see an eye lock Phir a hand will remove a wayward strand of hair.. And then u will her the immortal dialogue rani sahib farq pasta hai... With an equally lovely reply with a pout aap bhi naa... Followed by the famous giggle...

well they had to show dabba ves recently so we know how shaymu plays her and how she is obsessed with him...I think it will be toned down soon..
we are seeing form the past year how the smooth operator charms his wife.bina dabba session ke...LOL ab tone down kare ya up.. sannu ki.. unka serial hai jo marzi kare..Embarrassed

I meant they hadnt shared screen time for over a month na...so just re-introducing the audience to it all..
this is not re-introduction.. 440 volts ka jhatka...jiske effects abhi tak nahi gaye bechare viewers ke upar se...LOL

neverbefore-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Anu

Anu

the heroine to impress her husband washed his laptop and then hung on the clothesline to dryROFL the bipolar brilliance of GH

ROFL...she is trying to impress him despite it being a hate marriage? Shocked

bechara laptop...how does one hang a laptop on a clothesline anyway ..Pig

sunshine99

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Poojali did she say has lots of armaan regarding her bro's marriage..so I suppose she insists on the sangeet..we all know how much she loves her paramparas..Clown

Paramparas my foot.. We get Arhi SR or not.. We will get shanji Repeat SR..Angry

well we were spared the horror of Payash ASR, so hopefully we will be spared this horror as well..Day Dreaming

Huma the painstaking effort of PH to create another dabba vey with resounding success ko tum yuhi skip Marne ki baat kar rahi ho Angry music ho ga.. Gust of wind then u will see an eye lock Phir a hand will remove a wayward strand of hair.. And then u will her the immortal dialogue rani sahib farq pasta hai... With an equally lovely reply with a pout aap bhi naa... Followed by the famous giggle...

well they had to show dabba ves recently so we know how shaymu plays her and how she is obsessed with him...I think it will be toned down soon..
we are seeing form the past year how the smooth operator charms his wife.bina dabba session ke...LOL ab tone down kare ya up.. sannu ki.. unka serial hai jo marzi kare..Embarrassed

I meant they hadnt shared screen time for over a month na...so just re-introducing the audience to it all..
this is not re-introduction.. 440 volts ka jhatka...jiske effects abhi tak nahi gaye bechare viewers ke upar se...LOL

I think we minded it more because we were expecting romance after the kidnap track and because of re-marriage as well..LOL

sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Anu

Anu

was it a hate marriage? I did not know... but caught an SBS segment some time back where they were romancing on a song..Confused... I haven't watched the show  but caught few scenes on YT sometime back...the laptop washing being one of them

Edited by sunshine99 - 08 September 2012 at 9:10pm

-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

I think we minded it more because we were expecting romance after the kidnap track and because of re-marriage as well..LOL
mere dukhti  rag pe haath rakh diya na... mere kitne aarman the Arhi romance ko lekar..Cry lekin dil ke aarman aasoon mein bah gaye.. 
Hum serial se wafa karke bhi tanha rahe gaye...

win7-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Anu

Anu

was it a hate marriage? I did not know... but caught an SBS segment some time back where they were romancing on a song..Confused... I haven't watched the show  but caught few scenes on YT sometime back...the laptop washing being one of them

yeah I saw the promo of their hate marriage..dont you know, indian TV is obsessed with contract and hate marriages..Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99riyya6

Go to top