Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 112)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by anurao.66

Is GH still involved in the show. There is a new writer right from Kserial shows. I hope they bash him up. She has forgotten her lost baby and she wants a sangeet function?

Anu

yesh GH is the dialogue writer...this new guy is just "writer"...I think it means he decides on the general scene and then GH adds dialogues to it...

Anji will be ecstatic at having Shaymu back..he is like an obsession..when we are obsessed with something, we tend to forget other problems in our lives..Anji is gonna do the same and order up a sangeet..
She will go.. Chhote brought him back for my happiness.. I also will forget the pain of my miscarriage for his happiness! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

so what are you people's thoughts after mishti's spoilers..
Nothing new ... It is onthe beaten track... ShyAm will be back, asr will be angry & helpless, di will be happy and bright and will feel all the love for chotte to kick start the marriage rasams... Phir Garima Dadi nautanki... Detail planning of shyamu with his romance of rani sahiba, and kyun dard itna rabba vey with tears for arnav+ khushi...Drama hi drama...

LOL

U sound very dejected!Tongue
chalo I will turn a new leaf will become a brainless viewer as the makers want ab se sirf OMG comment and O expressions... LOL

I think that is GH's plan.. So that next time he comes on twitter nobody would bother to bash him!LOL
they have to remember na who is GH to bash LOL Dabbavey dekhte dekhte woh hi bhul jayenge
LOL
You know.. I have become philosophical about IPK.. 
When I think about Fridays epi.. I jus think.. They have no choice.. We have to see this for shyam's entry and story to move forward.. Once Shyam enters, the focus will be back on Arhi.. Day Dreaming

Kopal, the friday's epi did contribute to the story..but my only issue is that it added nothing new and just reinforced what we already knew..

we already knew she wont eat by anyone's hand but shaymu
we already knew she is obsessed with shaymu
we already knew what shaymu's plan is
we already knew she is the apple of everyone's eye

the only progress was that khushi found out about shaym which could have happened the first time he came to visit Anji..

It looked stupid that he could sneak in after ASR had tightened his security..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99Chani123

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Poojali did she say has lots of armaan regarding her bro's marriage..so I suppose she insists on the sangeet..we all know how much she loves her paramparas..Clown

Paramparas my foot.. We get Arhi SR or not.. We will get shanji Repeat SR..Angry

well we were spared the horror of Payash ASR, so hopefully we will be spared this horror as well..Day Dreaming

Huma the painstaking effort of PH to create another dabba vey with resounding success ko tum yuhi skip karne ki baat kar rahi ho Angry music ho ga.. Gust of wind then u will see an eye lock Phir a hand will remove a wayward strand of hair.. And then u will her the immortal dialogue rani sahib farq padta hai... With an equally lovely reply with a pout aap bhi naa... Followed by the famous giggle...

Edited by sunshine99 - 08 September 2012 at 8:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Is GH still involved in the show. There is a new writer right from Kserial shows. I hope they bash him up. She has forgotten her lost baby and she wants a sangeet function?

Anu

yesh GH is the dialogue writer...this new guy is just "writer"...I think it means he decides on the general scene and then GH adds dialogues to it...

Anji will be ecstatic at having Shaymu back..he is like an obsession..when we are obsessed with something, we tend to forget other problems in our lives..Anji is gonna do the same and order up a sangeet..
She will go.. Chhote brought him back for my happiness.. I also will forget the pain of my miscarriage for his happiness! Angry

well she might do it for khushi this time as she brings him back...I wonder how khushi does that? calls him up? goes to visit him in his dungeon somewhere?

anurao.66sunshine99Chani123

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I just cant bear to hear her giggle anymore.

Anu

sunshine99Chani123-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Poojali did she say has lots of armaan regarding her bro's marriage..so I suppose she insists on the sangeet..we all know how much she loves her paramparas..Clown

Paramparas my foot.. We get Arhi SR or not.. We will get shanji Repeat SR..Angry

well we were spared the horror of Payash ASR, so hopefully we will be spared this horror as well..Day Dreaming

Huma the painstaking effort of PH to create another dabba vey with resounding success ko tum yuhi skip Marne ki baat kar rahi ho Angry music ho ga.. Gust of wind then u will see an eye lock Phir a hand will remove a wayward strand of hair.. And then u will her the immortal dialogue rani sahib farq pasta hai... With an equally lovely reply with a pout aap bhi naa... Followed by the famous giggle...

well they had to show dabba ves recently so we know how shaymu plays her and how she is obsessed with him...I think it will be toned down soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

I just cant bear to hear her giggle anymore.

Anu

Anu, you didn't tell; are you feeling better now?

sunshine99

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Anu

well she might do it for khushi this time as she brings him back...I wonder how khushi does that? calls him up? goes to visit him in his dungeon somewhere?

No need our in house DD will take the decision to bring him back and Kushi will second it. That is all dd needs she will do the honors.

Anu

-MeMyselfI

Go to top