Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread (Page 106)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by namedx

I don't get how they though it suited her character.

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">That's the problem, they didn't think it through!! They're seriously getting very lazy in paying attention to such detail...Confused</font>

This is there most talked about and famous show, makin them a name, u wud think they wud pay attention to it and the little details, but hey they didn't remember Anjali's feet which had glass and were bleeding wat hope is there 4anything else. I'm surprised SI didn't say anything

*sigh* I'm seriously hoping they're going through a bad phase!!! Or maybe they really are victim of their own success...and the pressure is now proving too much! Who knows, but if they don't bring it back asap, it's going to boil down to the fact that they've either given up, or are ready to move on from this project! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99trintring

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
GN gals 

Will cyu'll tomm
ShabakhairBig smile

sunshine99trintring

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

K ladies, my eyes are starting to droop now, will catch you all next time! Night night Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99trintringChani123

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by RitJ26

aw thanks Sarra...I'm a mereamateurcompared to these prosLOL

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Who's a pro!??Stern Smile</font>

PROfessional...come on English teacherLOL

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lol I asked who's a pro, not what's a pro!!!LOL</font>

ROFLwoops, eyes playing tricks again, seems to happen a lot on ReduxStern Smile

You & Trin! Just because you haven't been here for a week doesn't mean we've forgotten about your clock

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lol well I almost just posted bust instead of busy when replying to Sharmi just now!!! That wouldn't have gone down well...Arnie doesn't have one!!Stern Smile</font>

But Khushi does...and Arnie has noticedWink

And that will be my last comment for tonightLOL

Bye all...thanks Shas I willBig smile

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">what bust??? the one that keeps changing sizes with different dresses? no wonder Bitwa is one confused soulStern Smile</font>

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lmao, along with the quantity of fabric!!!Stern Smile</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">man that was such a dumb move by the dress designers, specially when they knew that leads will be wearing the same outfit for 5-6 epis including hospitalConfusedI wa saying the other day that lucky SI got a ramrod figure and she is so thin without curves so she looks decent somehow. Imagine if she had a figure like Madhuri Dixit...what would have happenedStern Smile</font>

she carry off the dress well..Smile

But Bitwa was taken to task for not hugging her properlyWinkLOL

that hug was lovely, but I tell u wat gets me, v c the end product wit editing goof ups like the kiss during Mehndi which was either air kiss or hair sniffing, they will have shot a scene many times 4rm many different angles, and classic examples of that can b seem on SBS etc so just because something wasn't shown in the final product doesn't mean it wasn't shot, v have seen scenes in SBS that were not in the episode, sometimes I do wish people wud think.

And their dance together too was edited outErmm

the mehndi one, yep it really annoyed me because I so wanted that scene of NK-ASR to b in the dance that v saw during SBS but it wasn't, I was not impressed, but wen Ghusia did her uncut version of the dance she put it in so I was then a happy person, just not wit them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trintring

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

K ladies, my eyes are starting to droop now, will catch you all next time! Night night Smile

see you Shazi...sweet dreams Hug

I'm off too for a bit...will come later Smile

namedx

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Shaz,Huma,Trin Train,Sarra, Big smile Sonia,Jhals Hello Hi aur Bye bye Hug

Edited by sunshine99 - 08 September 2012 at 7:38pm

Chani123-MeMyselfI

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

I don't get how they though it suited her character.

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">That's the problem, they didn't think it through!! They're seriously getting very lazy in paying attention to such detail...Confused</font>

This is there most talked about and famous show, makin them a name, u wud think they wud pay attention to it and the little details, but hey they didn't remember Anjali's feet which had glass and were bleeding wat hope is there 4anything else. I'm surprised SI didn't say anything

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">*sigh* I'm seriously hoping they're going through a bad phase!!! Or maybe they really are victim of their own success...and the pressure is now proving too much! Who knows, but if they don't bring it back asap, it's going to boil down to the fact that they've either given up, or are ready to move on from this project!</font>

they can still do so much wit wat they had but they r ruining it, they haven't rectified it in 6months I don't no wat they plan on doin now, they cud have had the perfect chance to hook in the audience wit the wedding and then go 4rm there but nope, sometimes I feel regardless of what they say they have moved on. I am waiting to c how they get Khushi to bring back Shayam because if they ruin her character or if she hasn't learnt I am not sure wat is left in the serial.
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

GN gals

Will cyu'll tomm
ShabakhairBig smile

GN Jhals, c u later

Chani123

Go to top