Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sunshine99

the heroine to impress her husband washed his laptop and then hung on the clothesline to dry🤣 the bipolar brilliance of GH

🤣...she is trying to impress him despite it being a hate marriage? 😲

bechara laptop...how does one hang a laptop on a clothesline anyway ..🐷
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

this is not re-introduction.. 440 volts ka jhatka...jiske effects abhi tak nahi gaye bechare viewers ke upar se...😆

I think we minded it more because we were expecting romance after the kidnap track and because of re-marriage as well..😆
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Huma-

🤣...she is trying to impress him despite it being a hate marriage? 😲

bechara laptop...how does one hang a laptop on a clothesline anyway ..🐷

was it a hate marriage? I did not know... but caught an SBS segment some time back where they were romancing on a song..😕... I haven't watched the show  but caught few scenes on YT sometime back...the laptop washing being one of them Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail

I think we minded it more because we were expecting romance after the kidnap track and because of re-marriage as well..😆

mere dukhti  rag pe haath rakh diya na... mere kitne aarman the Arhi romance ko lekar..😭 lekin dil ke aarman aasoon mein bah gaye.. 
Hum serial se wafa karke bhi tanha rahe gaye...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phm2Tk_AkbY[/YOUTUBE]
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

was it a hate marriage? I did not know... but caught an SBS segment some time back where they were romancing on a song..😕... I haven't watched the show  but caught few scenes on YT sometime back...the laptop washing being one of them

yeah I saw the promo of their hate marriage..dont you know, indian TV is obsessed with contract and hate marriages..😛
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

mere dukhti  rag pe haath rakh diya na... mere kitne aarman the Arhi romance ko lekar..😭 lekin dil ke aarman aasoon mein bah gaye.. 

Hum serial se wafa karke bhi tanha rahe gaye...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phm2Tk_AkbY[/YOUTUBE]

nice song...havent listened to it in ages..

I had wanted a redemption track so badly..😡
sunshine99 thumbnail

yeah I saw the promo of their hate marriage..dont you know, indian TV is obsessed with contract and hate marriages..😛

ironical how it does not depict  what in reality  happens in general  Indian marriages... there is no existence of contract marriage  by law in India.. and neither do people engage in it  I still don't understand the reason behind  TV industry's fascination with it..and every marriage needs to be registered it is a requirement by law.. but we still have sindoor and mangalsutra fantasy wedding in serials Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail

nice song...havent listened to it in ages..

I had wanted a redemption track so badly..😡

I was not so keen on redemption but  a nice execution of Arnav's understanding of how he had wronged and ruined an innocent girl... it was done very hastily and  gave a feeling it was not that important to delve upon a little longer for the story as  Anjali's histrionics... we are trying to be shown why and how Anjali is turning an unwilling grey but the same concern to show Arnav turning a little white from his existing grey  was not thought of...
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Koel,

Not all marriages are registered. In fact mine is not registered yet. In Inda unless it is a necessity like going abroad to work  or after getting married to somebody abroad then it is imperative that the marriage is registered.

Anu
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Koel,

Not all marriages are registered. In fact mine is not registered yet. In Inda unless it is a necessity like going abroad to work  or after getting married to somebody abroad then it is imperative that the marriage is registered.

Anu

For any official work you need done which requires proof of spouse it is advisable you have a marriage registration certificate.. or else you can face red tapeism.. My parents  faced this issue had to get an affidavit from the court stating that they were married for more than three decades...though it is not mandatory for marriage done so long back.. Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago