IP REDUX : Lilith ! Second Thread - Page 87

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anurao.66

Is GH still involved in the show. There is a new writer right from Kserial shows. I hope they bash him up. She has forgotten her lost baby and she wants a sangeet function?

Anu
GH is still writing the screenplay I guess.. It's his name in the credits so far.. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -Huma-

yesh GH is the dialogue writer...this new guy is just "writer"...I think it means he decides on the general scene and then GH adds dialogues to it...

Anji will be ecstatic at having Shaymu back..he is like an obsession..when we are obsessed with something, we tend to forget other problems in our lives..Anji is gonna do the same and order up a sangeet..
She will go.. Chhote brought him back for my happiness.. I also will forget the pain of my miscarriage for his happiness! ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by Chani123

😆
You know.. I have become philosophical about IPK.. 
When I think about Fridays epi.. I jus think.. They have no choice.. We have to see this for shyam's entry and story to move forward.. Once Shyam enters, the focus will be back on Arhi.. 

Kopal, the friday's epi did contribute to the story..but my only issue is that it added nothing new and just reinforced what we already knew..

we already knew she wont eat by anyone's hand but shaymu
we already knew she is obsessed with shaymu
we already knew what shaymu's plan is
we already knew she is the apple of everyone's eye

the only progress was that khushi found out about shaym which could have happened the first time he came to visit Anji..

It looked stupid that he could sneak in after ASR had tightened his security..

well we were spared the horror of Payash ASR, so hopefully we will be spared this horror as well..

Huma the painstaking effort of PH to create another dabba vey with resounding success ko tum yuhi skip karne ki baat kar rahi ho 😡 music ho ga.. Gust of wind then u will see an eye lock Phir a hand will remove a wayward strand of hair.. And then u will her the immortal dialogue rani sahib farq padta hai... With an equally lovely reply with a pout aap bhi naa... Followed by the famous giggle... Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Chani123

She will go.. Chhote brought him back for my happiness.. I also will forget the pain of my miscarriage for his happiness! ðŸ˜¡

well she might do it for khushi this time as she brings him back...I wonder how khushi does that? calls him up? goes to visit him in his dungeon somewhere?
I just cant bear to hear her giggle anymore.

Anu
Originally posted by sunshine99

Huma the painstaking effort of PH to create another dabba vey with resounding success ko tum yuhi skip Marne ki baat kar rahi ho 😡 music ho ga.. Gust of wind then u will see an eye lock Phir a hand will remove a wayward strand of hair.. And then u will her the immortal dialogue rani sahib farq pasta hai... With an equally lovely reply with a pout aap bhi naa... Followed by the famous giggle...

well they had to show dabba ves recently so we know how shaymu plays her and how she is obsessed with him...I think it will be toned down soon..

Anu

Anu, you didn't tell; are you feeling better now?

well she might do it for khushi this time as she brings him back...I wonder how khushi does that? calls him up? goes to visit him in his dungeon somewhere?

No need our in house DD will take the decision to bring him back and Kushi will second it. That is all dd needs she will do the honors.

Anu

Anu
Same here.. ðŸ˜†

Guys see u in a while! ðŸ˜›