Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TheAlk

Woh toh glass pieces pe dance karti hui nazar aahi jaati😑

itna accha dance number tha us ka glass shards pay...it deserved some limelight on the song sequence as well...🀣
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: namedx

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">That's the problem, they didn't think it through!! They're seriously getting very lazy in paying attention to such detail...πŸ˜•</font>

This is there most talked about and famous show, makin them a name, u wud think they wud pay attention to it and the little details, but hey they didn't remember Anjali's feet which had glass and were bleeding wat hope is there 4anything else. I'm surprised SI didn't say anything
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too saying good night now πŸ€—

Take care πŸ˜ƒ
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Me too saying good night now πŸ€—

Take care πŸ˜ƒ

bye...πŸ˜ƒ
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarra0

This is there most talked about and famous show, makin them a name, u wud think they wud pay attention to it and the little details, but hey they didn't remember Anjali's feet which had glass and were bleeding wat hope is there 4anything else. I'm surprised SI didn't say anything

*sigh* I'm seriously hoping they're going through a bad phase!!! Or maybe they really are victim of their own success...and the pressure is now proving too much! Who knows, but if they don't bring it back asap, it's going to boil down to the fact that they've either given up, or are ready to move on from this project! 
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
GN gals 

Will cyu'll tomm
ShabakhairπŸ˜ƒ
namedx thumbnail
K ladies, my eyes are starting to droop now, will catch you all next time! Night night πŸ˜Š
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And their dance together too was edited outπŸ€”

the mehndi one, yep it really annoyed me because I so wanted that scene of NK-ASR to b in the dance that v saw during SBS but it wasn't, I was not impressed, but wen Ghusia did her uncut version of the dance she put it in so I was then a happy person, just not wit them
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: namedx

K ladies, my eyes are starting to droop now, will catch you all next time! Night night πŸ˜Š

see you Shazi...sweet dreams πŸ€—

I'm off too for a bit...will come later πŸ˜Š
sunshine99 thumbnail
Hi Shaz,Huma,Trin Train,Sarra, πŸ˜ƒ Sonia,Jhals Hello Hi aur Bye bye πŸ€—Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago