Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bs_si

yup seems funny how IPK has settled into all out lives ðŸ˜†

true...😆
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Hugzzz Shaz, Jhalak, Ritz, Shas, Trin, Sarra, Chaituv, Laddoo & Naresh...

🤗 ðŸ¤—

Sharmi.🤗...Tanu and NK bhai not here, Rit is just enlightening other people about the convo the other day ðŸ˜†
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

🤗 ðŸ¤—

Sharmi ðŸ¤—
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarra0

😆 😆 😆

LOL @ innocent, you are so NOT innocent Rit, it's all an act!!! You're so good at steering the convos up G alley!! I see how you passed on the buck to Trin by alluding to any G rated innuendos, hoping she'll venture further - that then opens countless doors to your G-rated mind!! ðŸ¤£
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

. Shas where u plqn to settl in guj,,,we hv our joint house in raj n indiviadual lans, in 3 yrs i willl be in mid 30s n we will intially to raj but ltr plan to move depnding work we get

i will settle in my home town in gujarat..
i have no problems..
since childhood my parents know i dont want to get marry..
they never ask me once..😳..i have such great parents ..who let me do what i want..even the society says something..my parents say she will do what she wants..

last visit to india, all my relatives were very respecting towards me..😃
nowadays people respect if u dont want to get married...

its just..little concern when u return after 15-20 yrs...

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤗 ðŸ¤—

Hey Sharmi! ðŸ¤—

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bs_si

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">My dream scenario...after Shyamu comes back in RM and in the end after he finally gets caught and all his misdeeds come out, I want Arnie facing whole of RM wasis, with Poojali, Dadi and Khushi at the front and saying "I Told You So"...can I atleast have it</font>

If that's wat u want and r dreaming about u can b guaranteed they won't give u that scene
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namedx

LOL @ innocent, you are so NOT innocent Rit, it's all an act!!! You're so good at steering the convos up G alley!! I see how you passed on the buck to Trin by alluding to any G rated innuendos, hoping she'll venture further - that then opens countless doors to your G-rated mind!! ðŸ¤£

DAMMIT you got me all sussed ðŸ¤£...little did I know that Trin was trying to behave that day, she did add a comment about hands having their uses though ðŸ¤£
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Banwaari... I remember laughing so hard when I first saw this scene... I loved it so comicy and then the apology was so genuine... hai those were the days my friend...

See, they had so much going for them!! I want this same pacing and natural flow of events back in the show!! They could so bring it back if they wanted to!! 

You guys will love this one, the one when she shouts "SUWAAR" lmao!! ðŸ¤£

Just because...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRm0MYZ1zxw&list=PLC32175016A305D6F&index=99&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

dude you are killing me... you know this is when I went through the entire series in like 4 days or something... there was a time when I just couldn't get enough and now...

Ah, patience my friend..let's keep the hope alive for the time being!! Besides, this show has left me with far too many great memories for me to give up on it now!! They've given us some of the best moments I've ever come across on Indian drama, and that's saying something! ðŸ˜‰

This particular scene always reminded me of Aamir Khan and Juhi Chowla in qiyamat se qiyamat taq!!
OMG you know after I read Doods analysis of Khushi's dad being alive qiyamat se qiyamat taq is what I thought off... because her dad will hate Arnav for who he is... and will never want his daughter to be with such a man...
They have to find ways to keep them apart I guess...

Accha for your viewing pleasure... I'm obsessed with this video...

That was beautiful!! Loved the whole sequence! Yep Bush has been sending me similar vids as well, can't remember if it was the same jori though - very talented people!! 

/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmJctCLzVXs&feature=related another one... and since I have to go my favorite Rabba Vey... ever...

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yup see Shazi...you and me are all innocent now ðŸ˜›