Chaandaniya

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
She's a blood sucking leech.

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashti

Well my original title was 'i dont feel sorry for Anjali but i thought this one will get more attention... i'm a poor frustrated newbie.. So no one will open my post looking at my name...

anywho

I don't think I'm a heartless person.. at least i thought i wasn'tSmile

WELL First Anjali's parents had committed suicide.. Her husband turned out to be a cheat (A snake she fed milk to)- the same hubby she couldn't live without. The same hubby whom she worshiped. The same hubby she considered as God.

She was preggers after so much pooja's apparently (someone please explain how that works-- i'm no atheist but ..Sleepy ) and she lost her child in a very cruel way...
Then why dont I feel sorry for her...

lET ME rewind back and speak of another woman. Khushi

She lost her parents at the age of 8... Anjali was about to be married when she lost her parents-- khushi was too young to be left alone in the world. Anjali had a brother who loved her and had been with her throughout. Khushi had her aunt but I doubt if Garima stayed with her sister throughout. 

Nani intervened and looked after Arnav and Anjali.. shashi and Garima got married. 
Anjali married shyam and then found out that he cheated on her but she had her brother and family to lean on.
Khushi's only dream of happy marriage was shattered and every one turned their back on her when she needed them the most. 

After a long time when truth was finally unveiled, Khushi couldnt get the love she deserved because her husband was worried about his sister.. but she didnt complain.. silently gave her support

When Anjali's world fell apart, her family stood up for her, her bro gave her all the attention...but that wasnt enough. she had problems with the small time when her brothers attention was diverted.

Both Anjali and Khushi didnt have an easy ride in life.. but Khushi smiled even when clouds were grey and Anjlai cried even when sun shone...
i cannot feel  sorry for a woman who is determined to stay miserable.. who is so depressed that when she cries it looks normal. 

i have loads to say but have to go

Those who agree are welcome and those who dont agree are most welcome to bash...
and if u wanna stay silent.. i will let this post die a silent death
ciao

thanks for making post... the problem is the way people are treating her in RM like feeding her like a baby and pamper her and all that's what makes everyone hate her..

the thing is she doesn't want to see the truth
fine she is right on her place as she didn't get any proof against her so called perfect husband, but did she ever tried to find out what is the truth? did she ever think why her Chote is doing what he is doing? why he suddenly started hating her husband when he used to respect and listen to him? She knows that her chote can never lie, she even said that to nani, then why she didn't try to investigate..instead she secretly started meeting Shyam..fine she did her husband loves him but then, she should have walk out of the house or asked Shyam that take me away with you too..but no instead she stayed back and made everyone dance on her tune...moreover, cvs are showing the whole episode of Shyam and Anjali...we people can't handle seeing full episode of her rona-dhona and others in the house...you people say not to bash as they can't show ArShi romance in every scene and every episode, but you also should get that they can't show rona-dhona in every scene and episode with full of 25 minutes...

however, though Khushi has suffered too way much than Anjali, but indeed I feel proud of her..yeah like you said, Khushi always faces the problem smiling and all...Anjali has always her family her chote with her whether she is right or wrong, but Khushi...even she is right, sometimes, she lefts out to be alone...so  yeah, I do feel sorry for Anjali for losing her baby...but...well...don't want to say anything..

Edited by Angel13 - 09 September 2012 at 7:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Illuminati07

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
lol frustrated newbie? why are you frustrated?!! 

great post! agree completely and yeah i clicked on it cuz i was like W*F is wrong with this chick :P

come sign our petition to get the good old days of IPKKND back! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183750

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel13

aishaazam11 Goldie
aishaazam11
aishaazam11

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
wow cute name
Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishaazam11