India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I FEEL SORRY FOR ANJALI

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Well my original title was 'i dont feel sorry for Anjali but i thought this one will get more attention... i'm a poor frustrated newbie.. So no one will open my post looking at my name...

anywho

I don't think I'm a heartless person.. at least i thought i wasn'tSmile

WELL First Anjali's parents had committed suicide.. Her husband turned out to be a cheat (A snake she fed milk to)- the same hubby she couldn't live without. The same hubby whom she worshiped. The same hubby she considered as God.

She was preggers after so much pooja's apparently (someone please explain how that works-- i'm no atheist but ..Sleepy ) and she lost her child in a very cruel way...
Then why dont I feel sorry for her...

lET ME rewind back and speak of another woman. Khushi

She lost her parents at the age of 8... Anjali was about to be married when she lost her parents-- khushi was too young to be left alone in the world. Anjali had a brother who loved her and had been with her throughout. Khushi had her aunt but I doubt if Garima stayed with her sister throughout. 

Nani intervened and looked after Arnav and Anjali.. shashi and Garima got married. 
Anjali married shyam and then found out that he cheated on her but she had her brother and family to lean on.
Khushi's only dream of happy marriage was shattered and every one turned their back on her when she needed them the most. 

After a long time when truth was finally unveiled, Khushi couldnt get the love she deserved because her husband was worried about his sister.. but she didnt complain.. silently gave her support

When Anjali's world fell apart, her family stood up for her, her bro gave her all the attention...but that wasnt enough. she had problems with the small time when her brothers attention was diverted.

Both Anjali and Khushi didnt have an easy ride in life.. but Khushi smiled even when clouds were grey and Anjlai cried even when sun shone...
i cannot feel  sorry for a woman who is determined to stay miserable.. who is so depressed that when she cries it looks normal. 

i have loads to say but have to go

Those who agree are welcome and those who dont agree are most welcome to bash...
and if u wanna stay silent.. i will let this post die a silent death
ciao

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshap14suja10RazRazeeVIP.Lifenivs_hasheydhivyironwitchmalose1mangaloreLifu18Breeeezylazylad8-FauZiswetha_chpieryrose.ProperPatolaIWishICould

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
nice post aasthi ... and nice nice name by the way !!
well, what you said is absolutely true.  khushi had a hard life too.  probably she even had to prove that she is loyal to her family since they were in true terms her adopted family.  maybe that is the reason she keeps trying to make things alright just to prove that she is reliable and useful.  True, when she did fall in love, things turned upside down.. with the dream man she loved becoming a devil .  Even now she is not the number one in his life.  But still she knows arnav loves her a lot.  and this man will be with her forever when noone else will be in her life.  ( in imagination since they are afterall fictional chars) she will have a family of her own with him one day and her future still looks fruitful.   But on the other hand Anjali will have no one else (unless she gets lucky) in her future who will love her the way only a man can love a woman.  So, anjali's future is not so truty fruity, isnt it ?
Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

well, what you said is absolutely true.  khushi had a hard life too.  probably she even had to prove that she is loyal to her family since they were in true terms her adopted family.  maybe that is the reason she keeps trying to make things alright just to prove that she is reliable and useful.  True, when she did fall in love, things turned upside down.. with the dream man she loved becoming a devil .  Even now she is not the number one in his life.  But still she knows arnav loves her a lot.  and this man will be with her forever when noone else will be in her life.  ( in imagination since they are afterall fictional chars) she will have a family of her own with him one day and her future still looks fruitful.   But on the other hand Anjali will have no one else (unless she gets lucky) in her future who will love her the way only a man can love a woman.  So, anjali's future is not so truty fruity, isnt it ?

but anjali has always been whiny and clingy .. she hasnt ever been optimistic even in the best of times. And when a husband ends up being a cheat is not the end of the world.. people get cheated on all the time but that doesnt mean they stop living'

When Khushi was married forcibly by arnav, she could have spent the time crying too.. but she was optimistic even then. She tried to find answers. 
Even when Anjali is alone she has always had someone.. and even when khushi has had someone she has always been alone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorebepatient

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashti

but anjali has always been whiny and clingy .. she hasnt ever been optimistic even in the best of times. And when a husband ends up being a cheat is not the end of the world.. people get cheated on all the time but that doesnt mean they stop living'

When Khushi was married forcibly by arnav, she could have spent the time crying too.. but she was optimistic even then. She tried to find answers. 
Even when Anjali is alone she has always had someone.. and even when khushi has had someone she has always been alone

you are absolutely right again. 

khushi's attitude towards life is what made her a stronger person. 

Anjali on the other hand was always treated like a fragile darling by her own family.  That is what has made her a weakling who cannot survive on her own.  Arnav should have let her go after her marriage to her house.  Anjali after all the rona dhona should have tried to find the truth from arnav and others after the shyam exposure.  Blindly believing her husband even when her own chote points his at him is not sensible. If khushi were in her position she would have done exactly that. 

Overall I feel it all depends on the upbringing and how one looks at life.

1mangaloreIlluminati07

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashti

you are absolutely right again. 

khushi's attitude towards life is what made her a stronger person. 

Anjali on the other hand was always treated like a fragile darling by her own family.  That is what has made her a weakling who cannot survive on her own.  Arnav should have let her go after her marriage to her house.  Anjali after all the rona dhona should have tried to find the truth from arnav and others after the shyam exposure.  Blindly believing her husband even when her own chote points his at him is not sensible. If khushi were in her position she would have done exactly that. 

Overall I feel it all depends on the upbringing and how one looks at life.

trueSmile i like the way u write
Raisa- IF-Dazzler
Raisa-
Raisa-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i saw you title and i was like W*F is wrong with her?? how can she feel sorry for that hypocrite lady?
Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
She is miserable and making other's life miserable as well !! ... she doesn't deserve any concern and care of Arnav... Arnav should let his Di go with her creepy husband outside RM and live his life for his true love Khushi!! She and her pathetic husband are leeches living on Arnav's blood!!

diya33divyasn

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!!

Go to top