Uttaran

mera gam

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mukta k negetive honese mujhe jitna dukh hota hai usse kahi zada dukh is batse hota hai k yuvi is negetive,a spoilt brat like dat.mukta is tapasya's daughter.to agar wo negetive h to vi man ja sakta hai.but yuvi?after all he ih veecha's son.how can he be so bad?un dono k khoon ka koi asar nehi hai uske andar?reenge lene k to aur vi tarike hai?i understand that much affection on hom by dadi.no mother,less guidence by father drags him to be like that.but this rape part is unbelievable.i really dislikes it.mujhe ye dekh ke kafi dukh ho raha hai.πŸ€’πŸ˜• Edited by akshirocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rape pary dekhkar mein ro rahi thi πŸ˜­
only.sharada thumbnail
Muktha is no doubt negative, because of Nani's influence.  But there is a streak of righteousness somewhere.  After she returns from the "Chembur mill' ,  she actually says that if what Mr Rathore said is correct, then I am totally wrong about Icchha.  What I am doing to her is also not right.  I liked that.  See, after all she is Rathore's daughter also !
Regarding Yuvi - look at his lineage.  Veer is just goody goody, he was never forceful or aggressive.  And Icchha, the less said the better.  she is good at sweeping everything under the carpet and sitting tight and feeling very noble about herself.  With such genes, Yuvi was a soft target,  easily spoilt by a doting dadi, has no goal to achieve, no role model in front of him, and thus he is just a rich & pampered brat.
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
par kiya karein mujhse veecha ke son ki aisi halat dekhi nehi jati😭
royc thumbnail
Yuvi still has time to become good 

thnkdiffrnt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The truth is that genes have little to do with goodness or badness...its all about nurture...

the poor behavior of Yuvi has nothing to do with Iccha... Veer's neglect and Mai's indulgence that are to be blamed...
--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it pains me to see veecha's son...its not genes but his upbringing..mai,umed,daddaji and even veer couldnt raise him,😭😭😭,he really needed ichcha..sad to see his state Edited by --Ishani-- - 11 years ago