Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Luv it.Plz add me
ApurvaLovesARVI Goldie
ApurvaLovesARVI
ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thank you for your overwhelming response.I once again tell you that for recieving PMs buddy me and like the post that says PM list.ok...ok so let's start the story it's on madgu's POV(point of view).lets stop my bakwass and start the story...
CHAPTER 1 Run Away
Dear diary
tell me what does it feel to be a daughter of a rich and famous thakur???"lucky"will be the answer right???but it's not true,yes!it's not a thing to be happy at,well in my case.My father Balraj choudhary'thakur' is a man with attitude,who prefers having a son rather than a daughter.I have a step mother...as my father stained my mother just beacause she gave birth to me,a daughter.I could have been killed but my Dadi Ma saved me to save thier image infront of the public.I am restricted to my home...home????call it HELL!!!my new mother shyamala choudhary me that i am not allowed to go to school even but my brother,Arnav Choudhary,insisted and because she loves him,i am allowed to go to school.Arnav loves me unlike others in my family,he even secretly cellebrates Raksha Bandhan, and also mt birthday and even gives me gifts on my birthday bought by his pocket money,how sweet he loves me a lot,I proudly say i have a BROTHER and it was his idea to ask me to write in you,he says that it kills time when feeling alone and he has even bought stickers,shrpies,glitter paper and ribbons and asked me to decorate you.you are my new best friend and thank you for bieng that,i will surely decorate you when i will get time.

GOOD NIGHT your friend Madhubala

i sighed and closed my personal diary."knock,knock"there was a knock on my door by the way i understood that it was my brother."bhai"i said as i opened the door."quickly close the door madhu"he said in a hurry coming inside with some packets in his hand.i closed the door and came near the bed to see what he was doing.he quickly unwrapped the packets.i lookes at the clock it was hsowing the time 7:05.my eyes widened in shock when i saw what my brother showesd me,he unwraapedd the packet and took out a small chocolate cake decorated with cream and red jelly.he quickly placed the candles,lighted them and gave me a knife"happy birthday,madhu now cut the cake" he said.i did as i was told.he clapped and wished me again.I was overwhelmed."thank you b..." "madhu you have to run away from here ,our parents are planning to marry you with an old man,a T.B. patient,the marriage is tommorow so you have today's time left.pack your cloths quickly and take this bag it has all the important items like money,first aid etc etc...now hurry fast...
"take this also"he said and gave me an album"it has photos of our special moments.see this when you feel like missing us"he said tearfully."don't be hugry anytime,eat the food i have packed and never talk to amy stranger there"i hugged him tightly"bhai how will i live alone there"i said still clinging to him"don't worry when the time will come i will bring you back home till then plz be a strong girl and don't cry"he said pacifying me" "ok now i should go the train has started moving bye madhu,take care and remeber to phone me when you reach mumbai ok"he said the last time.*sigh mumbai
i hope you loved it.sorry for mistakes.and sorry for short update becaus there no electiricty right now.plz like and comment.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MAK222zelja89kgmuMonami_50dreamyjennice

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Nice
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
NYC concept dear
ApurvaLovesARVI Goldie
ApurvaLovesARVI
ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
THIS IS NOT FAIR ITNI MEHENAT SE MAINE CHAPTER 1 LIKHA THA AUR SIRF 2 COMMENTS.YOU HAVE TO COMMENT ON MY EVERY CHAPTER THOSE WHO WANT REGULAR PMs AND THAT'S FINAL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAK222

Lanu16 Senior Member
Lanu16
Lanu16

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Just read this ff...Its awesome plz do update :D
arunsunita_gm IF-Dazzler
arunsunita_gm
arunsunita_gm

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Wht a an awsome upd dear
chalo acha hain tumne madhu ko uss nark se bhaga diya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index