India-Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Is Sayunkta testing Tejal??

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I think Sayunkta is secretly testing Tejal, and just pretending to ignore her. In yesterdays epi when Sayunkta asked Shushila to undhya (Sorry, I think that's how you spell it.) And then the girls went to kitchen, Shushila said to Tejal, it's a speciality dish from your area, and you don't know how to make it? I think purposely wanted them to make that dish. It could be just a coincident but seems too likely. If it is true, then I will be looking out for more clues.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jolly_flMili27GuggulMadhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
well... that could be ...

but at times sanyu talks too rudely with tejal, so can judge whetehr its a testing time for tejal
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Yes that's a possibility. But honestly, yaar, too much of saas-bahu chakkar now.
Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Ssanyukta is sinked in her own false world. only she knows what's cooking up her mind,, Wacko
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Ssanyukta is sinked in her own false world. only she knows what's cooking up her mind,, Wacko

sanyukta baani sanki LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I really don't know what to believeConfused

Sayunkta's character is changed a Lott!!why the heck??Cvs are showing her dumb??
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
maybe, my mum told me that i have to b prepared when i go to my saas coz they tend to test u in everything; cooking, cleaning well general chores at times she scares me but seeing it in serials makes me think that there are some mother-in-laws out there. Saas bahu dramas are here to say sry but it's true theres a re, ason why these shows work

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index