Posted: 11 years ago
hi , loved da sbs segment...finally getting to see a jealous kunal...but i guess siddhi is doing this deliberately ...she was dancing with abhay just to make kunal jealous...her part of torture i guessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...wat do u all think??
Yeah,,I am sure siddhi is pretending. We know that Siddhi isnt very comfortable with Abhay touching her. So a close dance is out of the question. The only man she is genuinely comfortable with is her Kunal πŸ˜³

I wonder how Kunal will torture her? Another Ishq Sufiyana?
hi

yup maybe she will be upset with the way he is treating her in the office and decides to give him back in the party. i dont mind at all. kunal deserves this bec even siddhi has seen him with the vamp post and pre leap so many times. its his turn now

kunal better not rpt the ishq sufinya dance with her. hated the way he treated her in that scene

norzar
I dont want him to behave the way he behaved with her during the ishq sufiyana dance
seems as if she was doing it deliberately...bcos while dancing with abhay she was shown happy and smiling as well...and after kunal pushed abhay, he didn't understand wat to do ...may b bcos he knows about them!!
I hope so,it vl be fun to watch siddhi in that way 😊 though i love that ishq sufiyana..but at that tym he was nt in love with her...and now i dn't want him to disrepect his ladylove...😊
We already saw siddhis jealousy in pre consummation days...so nw we will get kunals jealousy...    But i really dont want to see a ishq sufiyana dance...i wish a perfect dance with full of romance that they both forget all their mu atleast for few minutes...
Yes, I want them to forget their misunderstandings and do a dance full of passion and love
Originally posted by paradigm

Yes, I want them to forget their misunderstandings and do a dance full of passion and love

this wont happen abhi i feel, it will take time for the MUs to clear

Many might not agree with me but as Kunal pushes Abhay and pulls Sidhi close, I want to see Sidhi  push him and say 'get lost' πŸ˜† or 'dont you dare touch me' something like that. (Kunal ka shaqal dekh ne layak hogaπŸ˜†) bahut dekh liya the sati savitri bahu who only lets their hubby walk all over them🀒 If we get to see a strong sidhi and sensible Kunal, my day would be made.πŸ‘πŸ‘
I will be happy if siddhi is doing this as a part of torturing Kunal. But I don't like her dancing with Abhay so happily. Also, I sense a repeat of Ishq Sufiana here! Like Rush said, I want siddhi to push him away if he is going to be rude with her. 

@Noreen, I know she saw Kunal with the vamp a couple of times but Kunal did not do it deliberately to hurt Siddhi. He was drunk and did not even know Siddhi was watching them. Here, I feel bad for him because she is deliberately dancing happily with Abhay infront of him.