India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

the best os award goes too...

..nikki_vijay.. IF-Dazzler
..nikki_vijay..
..nikki_vijay..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
guyz i m back with a game in this game i will give you a few words and with those words u should make a story or an os and post it the one who does best will get an award so here you go words are given below use them example: virat - manvi - love. staement is: virat and manvi love each other. understood like this now here you go virat- manvi- maya- cheat- love- come back- revenge- realize- hate- seperate- 3 years- still love- engaged - married- made love- come back- spoiled- low class- partner- zindagi - cancer- hate love- change- dee- viren- jeevika- ayesha - pregnent - abortion- kiss - chemotharapy- doctor- injection - dress- rain- wet- hut- fire-remove-kill - hair- understand- chep- bandariya- death- life- society- class - family- tanya- party- swamini so guyz these are the words using them make a story or os and remember these words should be there and post ur story in this topic only not as a seperate one so that i cn give the award directly here!! and any doubts pm me or comment i will answer ok have a nice time u will check tom mornin how many stories came and who did the best!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iLoveKushal.T

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top