Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
oh my what updates i have missed them and now read them all loved them seriously 
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Part 15

My heart was beating like a train engine by the end of this part…oh man Smita, you have created magic with this. The house dressed like a bride in red and gold, the air redolent with the fragrance of roses and jasmine, people dressed in their best, fairy lights brightening the venue and our couples in the midst of all this – this is pure magic…

Arnav and Khushi – their passion and desire for each other have become so palpable – it has reached such a stage that now they can not even stop themselves in the presence of others…

sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Part 17
Khushi is adding fuel to the fire by her innocent chatter , the way she wondered what would have happened had the doris broken during their dance...I must appluad Arnav for the way he is controlling his desires. Loved the bleow-mentioned sentences the most...
She curled her fingers into her palm, wondering how one moment Arnavji could be like the best friend on earth, harmless, safe, loving, tender, indulgent... And how the very next moment, without any warning, his eyes would start burning her tender skin, his fingers would send her body shaking, her heart beating fast, her breath coming in a rush... How his eyes would look her up and down as though she were an ice cream cone and he ready to devour her... How his eyes on her would make her feel as though he could see through her clothes...
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww she was worried but her arnavji is oways der to protect her!!

Cheers for the post :)
sps1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hands down yaar...u r one heck of a writer..
awsum!!keep up the gud i mean mindblowing work..👏
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing..loved it;
Maddy1270 thumbnail
a beautiful update... their desire nearly set the page afire! loved arnav imagining how he would have taken care of the doris breaking 😉... khushi's confused state on coming face to face with his passion was very realistically put... nk's interest in mili was simply hilarious as were khushi's warning about mili's four hulking brothers and arnav's warning about the obstacles in nk's path hopefully not being his broken bones 😆! thoroughly enjoyable
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update...I just can't get enough of this story. Naughty, naughty Arnav😃
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Part 17

The two weddings were fixed for Thursday evening, the Haldi to be held that morning.

On Wednesday evening, Arnav found himself parking his car in the narrow gali of Laxmi Nagar, leading to Khushi's house. He hadn't seen his smiling girl for 2 days since the mehendi-sangeet programme, and he was craving her sweet lips. The memory of her smile, her kiss, her touch...all had left him sleepless at night & distracted during the day.

He walked up the steps and was about to approach the door to ring the bell when he heard the sound of music being played loudly. It seemed to be coming from Khushi's bedroom. His feet moved of their own volition to the open window of her bedroom.

He looked in. The radio was playing an old Asha Bhonsle-Kishore Kumar song of a female trying to refuse the romantic advances of her lover.

Khushi was wearing a red anarkali, her dupatta tied around her forehead, the ends falling down her back, playing the male. Payal was in a green suit, trying to escape Khushi with a shy yet naughty look on her face.

Nahin Nahin, Abhi Nahin
Abhi Karo Intezaar, Chhodo Na
Nahin Nahin, Abhi Nahin
Abhi Karo Intezaar...

Payal withdrew from a Khushi who was twirling her non-existent mushtache and approaching her with stealthy, determined steps, like a tiger on prowl.

The male voice crooned,

Nahin Nahin, Kabhi Nahin
Main Hoon Beqaraar.

Khushi placed her hand on her heart, her chest heaving to show her exaggerated ardour to Payal.

Na Na Na Na, Mm Hm Hm Hm
Na Na Na Na, Na Baba...

Payal ran away to hide behind the table, her hands raised, begging Khushi to let her go, honour intact.

The desperate male sang,

Main Bhi Jawaan, Tu Bhi Jawaan
Kami Hai Kis Baat Ki...

Hey, Main Bhi Jawaan, Tu Bhi Jawaan
Kami Hai Kis Baat Ki...

Yahan Aao, Na Ghabraao
Rut Hai Mulaaqaat Ki...

Khushi jumped on to the bed, and with lavish hand throwing and clutching at her chest, smirks, head shaking and all, managed to convey that her jawani was going waste, and that the season was prime for mulaqat.

Arnav moved to the door. He could take a hint as well as the next man.

Haan, Nahin Nahin Haan, Abhi Nahin
Phir Kabhi Dildaar...
, Payal mouthed.

The lovers battled it out on the radio.

Nahin Nahin, Kabhi Nahin
Main Hoon Beqaraar
La La La La, La La La La La La La La, La La La

Payal looked towards the opening door of their bedroom, saw Arnavji, and blushing, dashed past him to the kitchen. Arnav closed the door behind her.

Khushi was still on the bed, prancing, the dupatta now off her head and held aloft. She turned to find her Jiji, found her Arnavji, and stood shocked, the dupatta falling from her nerveless fingers.

Bade Voh Ho, Tum Piya
Zid Kyoon Nahin Chhodte
Ho...
,  the lady sang.

Khushi looked in to the hot eyes of her Arnavji as he stalked her, moving closer to the bed on which she stood still as a statue.

(Thanx, Lostlove!)

Bade Voh Ho Tum Piya
Zid Kyoon Nahin Chhodte...

He reached her, and placing his hands on her waist, slowly lifted her down from the bed to slide down his body slooowly, his eyes on hers, not letting her look away.

Haan, Kaliyon Ko Khilne Se
Pehle Nahin Todte...

Khushi looked into Arnavji's eyes, her lips parted in shock, the feel of his hard body against hers driving her crazy with a longing she couldn't fully comprehend.

As the male singer sang,

Na, Nahin Nahin, Kabhi Nahin
Chali Jaayegi Bahaar...
, Arnav swooped down and pressed a kiss on her soft, full, trembling lips.

(Thanx, Lostlove!)

The lovers kissed to the accompaniment of the male and female voices, one persuasive and the other bashful.

Nahin Nahin, Abhi Nahin
Thoda Intezaar...

Na Na
Nahin Nahin, Abhi Nahin
Abhi Karo Intezaar

Nahin Nahin, Kabhi Nahin
Main Hoon Beqaraar...

Na Na Na Na, Mm Hm Hm Hm

Na Na Na Na, Na Baba...

Arnav lifted his head, and looked into her dazed eyes.

Jaane Jaan Phir Kahan
Aisi Tanhaaiyaan...

Khushi buried her face in his neck, hanging onto his broad shoulders for strength.

Oh, Jaane Bhi Do, Chhodo Mujhe
Hogi Ruswaaiyaan...

Arnav lifted her chin with one finger, and slowly caressed her rosy cheek, letting his finger trace the corner of her lips. Her breath hitched, the lids fell over her eyes, and  her lips parted. He bent his head to take her lips again.

(UltimateBarun, Thanx!)

Na, Nahin Nahin, Kabhi Nahin
Mat Karo Inkaar...

The lady sang

Nahin Nahin, Abhi Nahin
Thoda Intezaar, Thoda Intezaar...
, but the real-life lovers were in no mood to listen to her.

Part 18: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3185727?pn=81

Edited by smitar - 11 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i was in colg...getting bored when i came across your ff...and honestly you saved my day...your story...its concept everythng...every single thing is just beautifully written...i would be glad if you ll accept my frnd request and send me PMs for update :)