Fan Fictions

FF: The Secret Diaries Thread 1 (Chap1-27) (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 143

kamalapushpa

IF-Dazzler

kamalapushpa

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
seriously hes convincin himself more than her...
oh god its really painful wen a person expresses love for another person n dn its rejected infact named as infactuation...
am sure he will come around nw tat kushi s gng to delhi so...
am waitiin 4 his reaction to kushis n akashs date...
i love dis diary readin part...we get to knw d pain shes goin threw
awsum update
tanx 4 d pm...
continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderAnarocksick

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: The Secret Diaries Thread 1 (Chap1-27) (Page 33)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
ohhho , my only complaint too short update but wonderful though..

cant wait for more, thanks for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anarocksick

7_sneha_7

Goldie

7_sneha_7

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
res

tanurocks

IF-Dazzler

tanurocks

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
arnav is an idiot...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitten80rabid52Anarocksick

magss24

IF-Dazzler

magss24

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
read all the parts in one go..it was awesome...

Anarocksick

kinjalcp87

IF-Dazzler

kinjalcp87

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
oh my god 
he told her love infatuation 

Anarocksick

phillips_2909

IF-Rockerz

phillips_2909

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
hey darling i once ask u to pm me but u didnt bother
now i missed the update
i just read in one go
plz do pm me frm now
plzz

Edited by phillips_2909 - 20 September 2012 at 5:37am

Anarocksick

IF-Rockerz

Anarocksick

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Chapter 10 - The Date

11 September 2012, Gupta House, 8 pm

I just came back from my so-called-date with Aakash. And what can possibly say about it except that I had a lovely time. 

It was unexpected with the sort of day I was having. But in Aakash, I found a friend. I wonder why we were never friends before? I could tell him the things I could probably tell no one, not even Anjali. In fact he could already guess half of those things, and I half of his.

I told him that I did not like him that way and he said he understood. It was such a relief.

We talked for hours over 3 cups of coffee and 2 slices of cheesecake each. To me the cheesecake tasted a lot like a Lucknawi meetha pakwaan. But, oh well, fancy name, that. I really did not find any cheese in there though.

x------------x

"Again writing on that journal of your's , yeah?" She heard Aakash's voice from behind her back and quickly wiped her tears.

"Yeah, well, I'm sorry, are we late? Let's go."

"Hey, chill. We are not late, I mean it isn't an examination hall that we would not be granted entry if we're late. Right?" Aakash smirked, attempting to make a poor joke sensing Khushi's mood.

Khushi laughed at his comment. Khushi Kumari Gupta actually laughed at his comment. Not because it was funny, but because it tried so hard to be. She was glad the moods and atmosphere around her changed. Yes, Khushi Kumari Gupta was glad at this point, that Aakash Singh Mallik and she were heading out for a date.

"I see that I've succeeded in making you laugh. Mission accomplished." Aakash said proudly.

"Yes, I guess you did succeed." Khushi replied and blushed due to embarrassment.

"Shall we leave then, miss Gupta?" Said a very confident looking Aakash, putting his hands forward indicating for Khushi to join him.

"Sure, Mr. Mallik". Said Khushi, happily putting her hands in his.

x--------------x

Of course, Arnav Singh Raizada had to follow her out, especially after she made a dramatic exit following an equally dramatic statement.  But it took him, in total, full three minutes to digest the words 'date' and 'brother'  used in the same sentence by Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta, and remembered that those words were indeed used by him first. 

He did not know why he followed her out exactly, or what he had to tell her. But he felt the strangest need, or the strangest sort of pull and he his feet just led him out of the study, to the main corridor, where he saw her sitting in front of a notebook, her face red and wet from what looked like tears, her hands furiously scribbling something at the speed of fifty kilometer per minute. 

And at that moment Arnav Singh Raizada knew that he had screwed up again. He had made her cry again. And he hated himself for it. He felt like his heart was being pinched, no punched, such was the pain. He did know whether it was guilt, or... well, he couldn't place another word. But what confused him was the fact that a lot of girls had come to him with tears, some fake, some real, he couldn't say, why then, tears of this girl, had so much effect on him?

Well he did have to make her tears stop, if nothing else. He was about to take a step towards her and call out her name when he heard his brother Aakash.

What followed was something Arnav Singh Raizada was never good at. He stayed fix in his tracks and let Aakash continue. He saw his brother sweet talk Khushi, something which Arnav Singh Raizada could never do. Whatever that came out of his mouth was bitter it seemed, and considering what happened few minutes ago, just confirmed it to him.

Arnav Singh Raizada then happened to hear Khushi Kumari Gupta laugh at something his brother said. It was a sort of laugh he had never heard before. It was sweet, innocent, kiddish, womanly all adjectives put in one - beautiful. Why had he never heard such a laugh before? Yes Arnav Singh Raizada had heard many kinds of laughs before from many kinds of women. But their laugh lacked the sort of magic that Khushi Kumari Gupta's laughter had. Why had he never heard her laughing before? She obviously never laughed in his presence. That was pretty obvious to him. He had never done anything to make her this happy, or make anyone this happy it seemed.

He focused on the laughter and the following conversation again. 

"I see that I've succeeded in making you laugh. Mission accomplished."  He saw his brother speaking victoriously.

"Yes, I guess you did succeed."

Arnav Singh Raizada was obviously not needed there anymore. He shouldn't be here, eavesdropping to his little brother's and his sister's best friend's conversation. He saw the couple again and their cute teenage exchanges, and slowly, without making any noise, turned around and made his way back to the study.

x--------------x

"You like this place?" Aakash asked.

"Yes of course, it's really nice." She smiled ignoring the earlier awkward discomfort which was slowly making it's return.

"Well, what do you want to have? You must be full, hmm, coffee?"

"Sure, coffee sounds good."

"How d'you like it?"

"Creamy and with lots of sugar."

"Good choice. Cappuccino it is then." Aakash said smiling.

"How d'you like your coffee?"

"Same as yours, less sugar though. Diabetes runs in the family you see, have to be careful."

Oh, of course Khushi wondered. His brother had diabetes. Anjali though, never cared a bit about having sugar. " Yes, I know."

The waiter decided to come at that moment and Aakash ordered two cappuccinos and two slices of cheesecake. "You'd love it, don't make that face"

"I'm not making any face" She said defending herself.

"Yes you were, see now you're laughing."

"I am not" Khushi said trying to control her laughter, failing miserably.

"Yeah, I totally believe you."

"Well, you must, I'm about to be a professor." She blurted it out before she even realized what she was saying.

"Khushi, woah! Congratulations. How come nobody knows of it?"

"I...I sort of forgot to mention it during the brunch."

"So you got through NET exams then? Well what an awesome news."

"Yeah."

"..and you're going to be in Delhi."

"Yes. I'm really excited."

"Well, the news is I might also be at Delhi for some work."

"Reallyyy?"

"Yeah, well, the Mallik Enterprises needs to expand. Now with Bhai being at Delhi, he'd have a lot of contacts and stuff, so it'll be easier I guess. I don't know he suggested it." Said Aakash.

"So that means Anjali would go to Delhi too? I mean since you both are going to..."

"Yes. It makes sense, right? And the other day bhai saw Anjali's designs. You know right how our bauji never let her attend fashion school. Well bhai decided that Anjali needs to attends a fashion school now. But the dates are not finalized as yes."

"Excuse me now, I was just being blamed for not disclosing the news and I'm hearing all these things? How come I don't know about it?"

"Haha. Well, I guess Anjali wanted to tell you when she was sure that you were coming as well, she didn't want to leave you here I guess. Plus, she isn't sure about it herself. She still needs to apply."

Khushi wasn't sure how she felt about this whole new situation. She was just getting used to Arnav Singh Raizada being there. She could handle it because she never planned bumping into him. But If Anjali was going to be there as well, the she could forget not bumping into him, she would literally have live under his nose, that she was sure of.

"But now everything fell into place, didn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess so" She smiled excitedly, putting away the disturbing thoughts at bay. She didn't have to say anything further because just then the waiter arrived with the coffees and the cheesecakes.

She could again feel the awkward silence return as they sipped their coffees until Aakash spoke again. "Khushi...hmm, I'm sorry about how Anjali...sort of.. you know.. Well, trust me I had nothing to do with it. I just told her I sort of liked you when she asked about it the day we went to chudi bazzaar."

"You like me?" Because Khushi had to break it down to him somehow and she needed something to say.

"Yeah. I though you knew." He looked confused.

"No no, I do know. I just...Aakash I want you to know that I do not like you that way. And I would do anything to not encourage such feeling you have for me. Really I'm so so sorry Aakash"

"Woah."

"Yeah, I know I'm being so rude here."

"Khushi, what is wrong with you? Chill. Please. It's okaaay."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. And besides Anjali had to do a lot with 'encouraging' these feelings for you." He said apologetically.

"Haha. Really?"

"Well no Khushi, not really."

"Oh."

"Yes Anjali had a lot of things to say about it. But I do, of course, like you because I want to like you, khushi. You're really nice, you're different, you know?"

"Aakash I'm really really sorry"

"Khushi please stop saying sorry. It's not your fault. I like you. You like someone else. Period. Happens. In fact, I should thank you for letting me know now."

"Wait..how do you know I like someone else? because I don't."

"Oh. C'mon Khushi."

"But...I don't."

"It's bhai, isn't it?"

x-------------x

So here's the update. I really didn't want you guys to hate Aakash.
I mean he's a good chap. So here's a chapter dedicated to him (no, not really Tongue)
Well, hope you enjoyed it.

Note :
-Guys please Buddy me if you want PMs!

-I'll try to update it almost everyday or once in 2 days depending on how busy I am. And I probably won't update on weekends, but it'll again depend on how busy I am.

Edited by Anarocksick - 24 June 2013 at 5:13am

The following 266 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalusa007ssssmarparimaladaksneesimren97brajenShini.Shiva86honeyboney1smritigemipkndFanet_tu_achuchilliesmomof2_IPKKNDayeshaf12baby2012Coolio56vanesha230naturallaPantheraoncasunshineswirlmehak55smile_n_laughreena1146pav1977divyyasreeprincessep13ssttuuttiiraniushaniha14asifa_5025mythrayeneena2000Sam_Veenasrdiwaniritabhatia104AkihdirsrossiddiyaRaj3v5a1s6Pyewestaspalasocean28jeetegaNszvs-Arshiflash90nimkoritika.123anu41982swetauarshihydfanfairycakeAsA333nargishussainBonhi_ipkkndaddicted16tracy1191mrignarkhushi1abcdefg1234567xyzw231sukritaa12Armelaaryacuteanusha_nehalineteanamika00SmitaCletusprayasbanetta10xxSassyxxmistletoe22kashevlilyattitude5armadDEE2803anumadduripmpm1joa123cutie13-divya-arhiformelmathew77christmascrazyweird-Shalu-zoyadarkroseKeenaraMsFuzzybear69roseycheekrandom94andru_skbabli0204Anu179jshreya16spongebobchickmalosethe_breezesoniachammuArchu61nadianatalieDevilish.Angelhari93SweetSophieViolet125archminksessyurs_kkgsrTRND86mrignayanikitten807537Mshona-libhumi16TheDreamyKidLIONHEARTbarunxoxoessessWaterIcerevathysugathansamaz95nehaarshigatahasheyriushibaboMidnightReadersamarablogkamtokdindorindakateArshi200Arani_KumarlovelyangelA_Bit_Crazier..ipkviewershona136Dimz13arshiyakanishkanissoAsvatichibisukeAplihsanupmCreatiwittySirenMitraarshifan91hot.cakesrk2127arpitasharmathiyamappyarshisimplecosminacelinawalterNavimalikSanaya.BarunluvbugSS88Reader_HobbyArshix144amri123Lil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044swat.gakankhaarshifan04SharaaPrncssOfHeartkhusiarnavanjusr06blackdice1001sini1234lastdesiredreamymayaarniepervaizShweta1691Lalaland222smartgirl9009bluetajinspiringstarsarnavbarunlovespell-Siaa-PixieFlameABCDesiGirl93meem17msmarple-eiya-vidya.sanjayrainyday3000mirnalinisaavan_lover..Swapnali..tanya_viNi_singhsparikhvikadesigirlspsharmilapinklyAnvi2009smanamaypranaystonexseshatreekdsubstanurocksAparameghaN0306sun_shine_girlemistrySamyxxipkknd-fansegadfarha5556kaur94kinjalcp87-DobByDoDgeR-gangsukamalapushpapraseethamissmkxbeyondwordsxbhadraprasadavcmydIronButterflySuperstarSanayanadiafarjanaJaveria3991deepz_SI.BSranogill1chillysabaSpeaksTake_Thatshalinii173mints23shree10rulamasana11bewakoofLadkisnoopy84Prasaiangeldream14Hot.Pink.Heelszafikvarsharoops82Gurmeet4Drashtiperfectpisceananjucoolflowers4uEthereal-PathPoochiePieapplesauce.-Xpress-shalini_sShalvedrunkiiebabechavvi16Newbiesoapfanrkapoor1382alipie.SobtiFanShreeCountingStarsxBarun_AddictEccentricavandana.sagarRasgulla_sppolly_mkmishti_17MysticRiver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top