Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

ETF Chat Club@1 (Page 35)

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Joined: 21 August 2009
Posts: 24200

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Originally posted by ---Priya---

@shuchi u r in college? which year?

yeah! 1st year BSc. N u?

2nd yr accounting LOL

Love_Arnie IF-Sizzlerz
Love_Arnie
Love_Arnie

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 10894

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Originally posted by ---Priya---

hey... so wt r u doing?

making a new friend in arjun forum...
Hey, how much u drool over ACP AsR?


how to measure droolingShockedto the extent i would sayyLOL

hey tani.. wah wah... all are just like meLOL

hee hee should I fetch something from lab?
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Joined: 21 August 2009
Posts: 24200

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23


we r all similar ...

u r a clg student or in skool

college.. in our skl phones not allowed... Cry if they get hold of it, they wont return it backAngry
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 17863

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

ragging Shocked **priya runs off ** LOL

@shuchi bye bye... 

@shuchi : bye ...

She hs gone to call ASR ...

to arrest me for ragging hr...

now ASR will come n i m gonna goEmbarrassed
Love_Arnie IF-Sizzlerz
Love_Arnie
Love_Arnie

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 10894

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Originally posted by ---Priya---

@shuchi u r in college? which year?

yeah! 1st year BSc. N u?


2nd yr accountingLOL

Thumbs Up
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Joined: 21 August 2009
Posts: 24200

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Originally posted by ---Priya---

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Originally posted by ---Priya---

hey... so wt r u doing?

making a new friend in arjun forum...
Hey, how much u drool over ACP AsR?


how to measure droolingShockedto the extent i would sayyLOL

hey tani.. wah wah... all are just like meLOL

hee hee should I fetch something from lab?

yea.. some type of chemical LOL
Love_Arnie IF-Sizzlerz
Love_Arnie
Love_Arnie

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 10894

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by ---Priya---

ragging Shocked **priya runs off ** LOL

@shuchi bye bye...


@shuchi : bye ...

She hs gone to call ASR ...

to arrest me for ragging hr...

now ASR will come n i m gonna goEmbarrassed

sorry ABCD bhool gayi LOL
bye Priya n Tani...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 17863

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

Originally posted by tani23


we r all similar ...

u r a clg student or in skool

college.. in our skl phones not allowed... Cry if they get hold of it, they wont return it backAngry

skools r generally more strict ...
in our clg also dere ws strictness but we managed to break rulesLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index