Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

HI ROSE

loved the first part Dutta is blind Nakku blames herself for him being this way. seema leaves him for his boss just like in the show. I like how she takes him home to help him heal not just physical but also emotional too. I can't wait until Dutta get to know that Nakku was responsible for him being blind.

UD it soon
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 rose thank u for gracing the forum with yet another intersting and wonderful ss. dutta might hate the girl that caused th accident just now but will thank her later. for she,'s sure a blessing in diguise for him , already a big favour has been done by getting rid of seema.πŸ˜ƒ looking forward  to th ud.
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww, Sethji and Dutta's bond is sweet. Sethji calling him bhao is also sweet. I can't remember what he called Dutta in LTL. They didn't communicate much. It's great that Seema's out of the way, even though it hurt him. For once, naku's not the one at his mercy, this time he is living with her so I really like that. And wow! for Gannu. He's a potter, an artist! Someone must be so proud of her Gannu. πŸ˜‰ Nice start, Rosie. πŸ˜ƒ
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi rose
i was informed by the UD by my gang 😊...rushed to read it ...awesome ...dutta had a unfortunate accident ...naku doing her bit for her saviour ...plsss UD soon 😊
uwith thumbnail
hi rose
awesome ss ...thanxs for been back for us ...ud soon regards uvi😊
tahera57 thumbnail
rose enjoyed the ss immensely  when is the next ud 😊 just asking is it weekly  or soonerπŸ˜ƒ
-bharti- thumbnail
Rose,
No wonder dutta is screaming dhoka all the time..πŸ˜ƒ   naku failing to reveal the true facts to him.  Call it whatever, but the truth is naku once again in a catch 22 situation,.. result in concealing...πŸ€”      Hmm, will seema,s two timing show its ill effects on naku dutta later or will naku,s dedication n patience lead him towards light is to be seen.  Sethji n bhau bonding brings a smile to an otherwise gloomy scenario.  
A very interesting start to tasha story Rose,  three cheers to your comeback πŸ‘πŸΌ        Looking forward for more..
dilse14 thumbnail
hi rose
another gem from u ..😊pls ud soon
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tahera57

rose enjoyed the ss immensely  when is the next ud 😊 just asking is it weekly  or soonerπŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the appreciation ..lol..will update on friday i.e. tomorrow 😊
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ daya ...thanks so much for liking the first chapter agree with you dutta's reaction on knowing that she is responsible for his accident shall be the crucuial point of the story

@ tamanna ..glad you found the update super..thanks

@ emily ..yup nakku's entry in his life and his in hers has brought a big change in both their lives ..how they deal with these changes is the crux of this story hope you enjoy reading that. thanks for the appreciation

@ afzal ..thank u so much ..will update soon

@ mirage ..it feels great to share one more story with all of u

@ nakusha ..see your emotional blackmailing always works ..lol..i am happy to know that you are liking this story ..thanks a lot

@ fassben ..he needs both physical and emotional support ..lets see where this support leads them ..thanks for enjoying the first part..hope you like the next one too.

@ tahera ..omg u girls hate seema so much ..lol..happy that she will not be around anymore and you are right he should appreciate the fact that nakku entered his life but he had to pay a very price for that

@ mimi ..you are absolutely right ..you n sonee should not show your faces in my SS / FF threads nevertheless  i still love u both a lot ..so welcome dear ..glad u r enjoying dutta - sethji bond and sethji used to call him bhau in the show as well ..yes yes someone should be proud of gannu the artist ..lol..

@ sona ..you and your gang ..lol..good to know that you liked nakku playing his saviour ..thanks for your comments as always

@ uwith ...thanks for finding the SS awesome and like you all even i enjoy being here so no need for thanks

@ bharti ..poor dutta screaming dhokha is sad but what to do he always gets cheated by the girls around him ..i think he deserves us not them ..lol..what will dutta's reaction be that you shall have to wait n watch till then hope you continue enjoying this SS ..thanks for the appreciation

@ dilse ...its really very sweet of u to call this a gem ..thanks