smarty94 Senior Member
smarty94
smarty94

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saucechips

Originally posted by smarty94

res.

*EDIT*

can i just laugh my heart out firstROFLROFLROFL THAT WAS SOME OS YAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL
*DI, aapne dawai li?* kitni dawai khati ho behen? DAWAI hai bunty chocolate nahi!!!!!!!!!ROFL 
*kuch toh gadbad hai Daya" ACP muttered and Daya wanted to punch his boss, straight.on.the.face.ROFL i swear if the door wasn't closed to my room, my mum wudve definately given me a piece of her mind fr not packingROFL 

SHYAMji SHYAMji SHYAMji! ALLAHH!!!! do minute nahi huay ye CID walon ko aye and they are already pissed, hum toh kabse bardasht kar rahay hain yaarDisapprove i am happy there is no one lyk ABHISHEK between us, warna tou RUDALI aur usske *RONAY* ka ram ram satya buhat pehle hojataLOL

take careLOL

LOLLOLSo you are supposed to be doing packing...lol..
i am Big smile that you enjoyed...seriously, this woman can get on any body's nerves at the count of 3. and phir wahi sawaal, WHAT THE HELL are so many medicines for??
anyway, sigh..

yupp... wud be leaving fr university in a few days Insha ALLAH :) *fingers crossed*

behenji ka immunity system hard-core steel se bana hai i guess tabhi har tym dawai dawai aur sirf dawai hi hota rehta haLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saucechipsjahnvi.luvs.ASR

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saucechips

Originally posted by jahnvi.luvs.ASR

when they just rolled their eyes, nobody moving forward to ask 'di aapne dawai li?' she dropped the act due to lack of appropriate audience..
ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AAPNE "DI K LIYE" CID B BULA LI

"dekhiye aap unhe niche bulayengi? Hume baat UNSE karni hai aapke Shyaamji se nahi!" Abhishek was irritated beyond bounds..

we too are irritated beyond measures...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

"toh aapko nahi lagta aapko knock karna chahiye?"

Anjali looked confused and shook her head and shrugged her shoulders in a 'what for??' gesture..

i dont need to knock its my CHHOTE's roomBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Daya whispered in ACP Pradyuman's ears.. "sir, aise toh mai bhi darwaza nahi kholta..ye aurat sach me paagal hai.."

ROFL

Khushi blushed scarlet and backed off while Arnav did a 'what the!'

Anjali, as expected ,had eyes brimmed with tears as she pouted..

"chotte aap khushiji ke saath?..."

"nahi di..mai toh bas.."

"kuch mat boliye chotte! Aap badal gaye hain!"

plzzz go and kill ur own brother poojali...i mean there was a time wen she wanted hiom to get married and settle down and have children so why is she now acting like birth control police...mere n shyamji k 2 but chhote ka 1 b ni LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

thanks for helping us in venting out the anger this way...really appreciate ur effort...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Jahnvi!!Hug
That was such a sweet response dear..thank you so much! and yes, even i can go to great lengths 'di ke liye'..LOL and completely empathize with your frustration..i share the same...

well you know how crazzy m abt ur FF/OS...i mean i just love ur writing...and i cant hlp appreciating ur evry effort be it UE or this...i really really really love ur work...
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
you are simply awesome...and i knw every single reader or ur ff ll agree wid me...WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saucechips

blue_sapphire Senior Member
blue_sapphire
blue_sapphire

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
hahahaha...loved it...
kuch toh gadbad hai...
pefect portrayal of whats going on in IPKKND!!
loved it

saucechips

summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz
summaiyasayed
summaiyasayed

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
that was good

thanks for pm

saucechips

isss Senior Member