Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai_neha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Sabi

Awesome OS...really needed the stress buster...after watching the crap episodes they are dishing out ...the much needed relief from our Bandu (sabi )...thanks you

Cheers,
Sai_Neha 

saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: smarty94

res.

*EDIT*

can i just laugh my heart out first🤣🤣🤣 THAT WAS SOME OS YAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!🤣
*DI, aapne dawai li?* kitni dawai khati ho behen? DAWAI hai bunty chocolate nahi!!!!!!!!!🤣 
*kuch toh gadbad hai Daya" ACP muttered and Daya wanted to punch his boss, straight.on.the.face.🤣 i swear if the door wasn't closed to my room, my mum wudve definately given me a piece of her mind fr not packing🤣 

SHYAMji SHYAMji SHYAMji! ALLAHH!!!! do minute nahi huay ye CID walon ko aye and they are already pissed, hum toh kabse bardasht kar rahay hain yaar😒 i am happy there is no one lyk ABHISHEK between us, warna tou RUDALI aur usske *RONAY* ka ram ram satya buhat pehle hojata😆

take care😆

😆😆So you are supposed to be doing packing...lol..
i am 😃 that you enjoyed...seriously, this woman can get on any body's nerves at the count of 3. and phir wahi sawaal, WHAT THE HELL are so many medicines for??
anyway, sigh..
saucechips thumbnail
Originally posted by: 8888

hahaha
i just love all ur writings

aww...thank you so much dear😳
saucechips thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhumi

knw wht..tu sach mein piece hai...crazy lad...thanx for constricting my tissues n organs in my stomach...hehe...rofl🤣...it jus drew all my nausia outta me..m all Flowery fresh again...hehe

❤️luv

To my flowery fresh Simran!🤗
thank you for another new title 'piece'😆..(this list is getting big..lol)
Barun_Riti_LMH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahahahahahaha...cnt stog laughing sabi..u totally crackd me up...am still laughing lyk an idiot..
Btw is der ny1 abhisek in CID...or u refering 2 abhijit???cz abhijit is d ri8 hand of ACP...
Dis is so funny,hilarious n so damn good...lovd it..
saucechips thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi58

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
seriously i don't have words... lolzzz

😃thanks dear..😳
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kuch tou garbar haiii 🤣

THIS WAS TOO GOOODDD!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 lmaooo this was sooo freakin' hilariooouuusss!!!! Hahahhaha! GOD MY SIDES HURT!!! This is soo awesomme 🤣
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
🤣

Hahahaa !!

OK my stomach aching due to all the laughter, but this is seriously super coool !!

I wish, I so badly wish something like this happens !!
And venting out frustration !! God seriously, for the high class people they are shown as the Raiadas, particularly DI dearest definitely has no manners !! Arghh !!

Loved this OS !
Pl do continue this if possible ! It wud be fun to read what hapens beyond when they find the culprit !!
saucechips thumbnail
Originally posted by: sai_neha

Hello Sabi

Awesome OS...really needed the stress buster...after watching the crap episodes they are dishing out ...the much needed relief from our Bandu (sabi )...thanks you

Cheers,
Sai_Neha 

Your Bandu reaches 1400 posts with this comment. *claps for self*😆
thanks dear..for enjoying my venting out..😉
arshiever thumbnail
🤣🤣 dis is hilariousss=)))) lmaaao lmaaao laughing lik anything 🤣  "HUMNE PUCHA AAPSE SHYAAMJI KE BAARE ME?" Abhishek literally screamed and ACP had to calm him down.. "bas Abhishek..pata lagao gadbad kya hai.." 

i jus luved dis part especially =)))))))))))))))))))))