Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ICG#Thread 12...! (Page 49)

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 6500

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

okay princesses am off for tonite !!!!!

last few hours have been awesome fun with all our gutter sense activated !!!! Wink

preets u are srsly gone honey...Ria isnt gonna spare U !!!!! Wink

Mini congrats once again dear...keep rocking our very own rockstar from GCG Wink

Goodnite to all Hug

happy gutter imbibed Arshi dreams !!!!! Wink
make sure u sleep alone or else if u have anyone next to u pls dont make any crazzy sounds Wink ROFL

love u all loads...hugggieesss to all my crazzy sisters here...love my crazzy world Hug
Lol, right I am not going to spare Preetu di today.. Evil Smile
Lol love you too, di Hug
Bye, good night and have a night full of guttery dreams Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 14907

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

okay princesses am off for tonite !!!!!

last few hours have been awesome fun with all our gutter sense activated !!!! Wink

preets u are srsly gone honey...Ria isnt gonna spare U !!!!! Wink

Mini congrats once again dear...keep rocking our very own rockstar from GCG Wink

Goodnite to all Hug

happy gutter imbibed Arshi dreams !!!!! Wink
make sure u sleep alone or else if u have anyone next to u pls dont make any crazzy sounds Wink ROFL

love u all loads...hugggieesss to all my crazzy sisters here...love my crazzy world Hug

are u going??Confused
so u also wont be their to save me??Cry
oh god i am gona die today here ROFL

Hug love you jyo ..will miss u
hugzz n sweet dreams of arshi and barun like he is holding your waist WinkLOL




DAMN PREETS NOW AM GONE FOR TONITE !!!!
WILL DREAM JUST ABT HIM Wink

AND YEA U HAVE TO SAVE URSELF TONITE !!!!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baRunmYlove21

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 6500

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

@jyothi
hi molu
hw r u?
@ria
poor preetu. but i am happy that u find a new bakri.
@loji
hi dear
bhph in arabic!!!
wow thatz great
Lol I know right? Preetu di is the new bakri of ICG.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechup

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Joined: 30 July 2012
Posts: 7739

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by shona3

HI Big smile
BACK Wink

preets did u see my comment on ur OS Wink

yeah sweety Embarrassed
So what are u all going to do me???ROFL

wat do we do ??? Wink
u are the gutter supremo maam Wink ROFL

by the way did u see paaws gutter topic ???

how does sanaya feel each time barun holds her around her waist Wink

ROFL well she will be getting heartbeats Wink
Dhak dhak dhak.. Rabba Ve..Embarrassed

<3 <3 <3 <3 ur jeeju is busy working ria Embarrassed

how come our GCG supremo dsnt know to seduce our jeeju !!!! ??? Wink

need tips preets !!!!! Wink
CHAMELI KI TEL ROFL
AND LOTS OF KAAJAL Wink
Dekhna, di' Jiju fatafat aapke saamne aajayega' He is not allergic na? ROFL

Nah he is not Tongue.. He loves me when i apply kajal LOL
Aaapk kaise pate that he is not? 
HAVE YOU TRIED BUAJI'S TECHNIQUES ALREADY WITH JEEJU?
Aap toh humse bhi do kadam aage nikle ROFL


preets u have srsly dug ur own grave today !!!!! ROFL

tu tho gayi meri bacchi Wink

Sorry i get "excited" and spit out things ROFL
oh gawd this GCG have fired up ..am the first bakra in this thread ROFLOuch
Excited for what di? Jeeju is in Delhi na? Wink Embarrassed Koi welcome gift hai kya? Wink ROFL

In mumbai Big smile...
ROFL welcome gift???? gone nuts ?? here i am feeling difficulty to talk LOL then how welcome gift??Wink
ASRHOTNEZ IF-Dazzler
ASRHOTNEZ
ASRHOTNEZ

Joined: 12 August 2012
Posts: 3161

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hi guys...whose there i just became a senior member with this post :-D finally
ASRHOTNEZ IF-Dazzler
ASRHOTNEZ
ASRHOTNEZ

Joined: 12 August 2012
Posts: 3161

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
will b bak in sometime
baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Joined: 30 July 2012
Posts: 7739

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

hi guys...whose there i just became a senior member with this post :-D finally

AWWW  MERZ MUAHZ CONGO Embarrassed
MY NEW SENIOR MEMBER Embarrassed
Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 6500

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by shona3

HI Big smile
BACK Wink

preets did u see my comment on ur OS Wink

yeah sweety Embarrassed
So what are u all going to do me???ROFL

wat do we do ??? Wink
u are the gutter supremo maam Wink ROFL

by the way did u see paaws gutter topic ???

how does sanaya feel each time barun holds her around her waist Wink

ROFL well she will be getting heartbeats Wink
Dhak dhak dhak.. Rabba Ve..Embarrassed

<3 <3 <3 <3 ur jeeju is busy working ria Embarrassed

how come our GCG supremo dsnt know to seduce our jeeju !!!! ??? Wink

need tips preets !!!!! Wink
CHAMELI KI TEL ROFL
AND LOTS OF KAAJAL Wink
Dekhna, di' Jiju fatafat aapke saamne aajayega' He is not allergic na? ROFL

Nah he is not Tongue.. He loves me when i apply kajal LOL
Aaapk kaise pate that he is not? 
HAVE YOU TRIED BUAJI'S TECHNIQUES ALREADY WITH JEEJU?
Aap toh humse bhi do kadam aage nikle ROFL


preets u have srsly dug ur own grave today !!!!! ROFL

tu tho gayi meri bacchi Wink

Sorry i get "excited" and spit out things ROFL
oh gawd this GCG have fired up ..am the first bakra in this thread ROFLOuch
Excited for what di? Jeeju is in Delhi na? Wink Embarrassed Koi welcome gift hai kya? Wink ROFL

In mumbai Big smile...
ROFL welcome gift???? gone nuts ?? here i am feeling difficulty to talk LOL then how welcome gift??Wink
Oops sorry Mumbai..
Aur haan welcome gift mein baat karni koi zaroorat nahi hai Wink Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: incandescent   Replies: 58   Views: 11557

incandescent 58 11557 22 May 2012 at 5:29am by .sweetchick.
IPKKND TRP Thread #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Fallen Star   Replies: 1168   Views: 175973

Fallen Star 1168 175973 29 February 2012 at 3:32pm by minuu
Amidst All the Anger (Positive ASR Thread)

2

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 10   Views: 2468

HeadOverHeels 10 2468 21 November 2011 at 9:16am by HeadOverHeels
Buaji MURDABAD thread

2

Author: preetijaiswal19   Replies: 15   Views: 2503

preetijaiswal19 15 2503 28 October 2011 at 9:53pm by rechus
Barun Sobti Appreciation Thread

Author: captkirk   Replies: 2   Views: 3196

captkirk 2 3196 20 October 2011 at 2:33pm by momma1128

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index