Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Proof - DB negotated this stupid track

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Guys, check out her old interview (from June 24). Here is the Link

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/12078-im-not-quitting-says-daljeet-bhanot.htm

This is what she said  ---

1. " I was considering another show but then I realised that the future track of IPKKND will involve a lot of Anjali's participation and I will not be able to afford another show."

2. " Arnav and Anjali always had this envious brother ' sister bond and somewhere down the line I felt that the emotions drifted apart. However, future episodes will again focus on the brother-sister bond."

3. " I'm glad all issues have been ironed out and viewers are in for a lot of tears and emotional ups and downs."

4. "We all know that Anjali is a pious lady and believes in goodness of others. For her Shyam is her god and has immense faith in her relationship. She is going to need all the emotional strength and shoulders to cry on. People should give Anjali benefit of the doubt in the future track."

This dumbo wanted the viewers to go thro' emotional ups and downs! And she even requested the viewers ahead of time to give Anjali benefit of the doubt!!!!

Now that we have actually seen the stupid track, all of the above makes sense!!! Now I hate her more for killing our  show!

Edited by kkksr - 08 September 2012 at 3:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

manisheidikarthikazcoolPrasRascraziefanmitrabhuyanKMH-NASHASwap-ArhiChitraF

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
i knew that somewhere in the show, there will be loads of anjali scenes. but i hate how cvs brought this track .. cox they focused more on anjali where arshi sud be mostly focused on as their remarriage is happening..but cvs have ruined kushi's dream wedding by bringing poojlai drama. along with the past track... i am just hating the show these days.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisheidikkksrKMH-NASHA

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

i knew that somewhere in the show, there will be loads of anjali scenes. but i hate how cvs brought this track .. cox they focused more on anjali where arshi sud be mostly focused on as their remarriage is happening..but cvs have ruined kushi's dream wedding by bringing poojlai drama. along with the past track... i am just hating the show these days.. 

The CVs have killed our dreams also along with Kushi's dream!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidipieryrose

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top