Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

anjali has killed the show

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
i hate u anjali

u r not worth of anything

i think instead of miscarriage they should have shown her death...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrncGB693

GB693 Senior Member
GB693
GB693

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Trueee!!!!!everytime I see her I'm like Shyam just kill her once n for all goddamit...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

staker123

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Yeah the way she keeps inviting that Snake, it wont be a wonder if he kills HER next and this time she deserves it! Her blind faith in Snake got her child killed! So what more is left???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fleursChitraFstaker123

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
i can't understand why daljeet is doing the show???she is neither  liked by fans nor is hated like shyam..
her character is just irritating

plzzz leave the show like deepali as  we could have tolerated payal,she was cute and sweet but your character is just irritating..
flower95 IF-Rockerz
flower95
flower95

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
the show has lost all it'scharm only due to anjali
lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Anjali is just begging to be killed. She is disgrace to women...her baby died because of her own thoughtlessness and carelessness but she does not even think of that baby anymore...she is crying for her husband..already forgot about the baby...so lame!

I can't believe her lying and going behind everyones back was what resulted in her baby's unfortunate death, but even know she is doing the same thing...this time I hope its Anjali who dies!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrncfleurs

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lylow

Anjali is just begging to be killed. She is disgrace to women...her baby died because of her own thoughtlessness and carelessness but she does not even think of that baby anymore...she is crying for her husband..already forgot about the baby...so lame!

I can't believe her lying and going behind everyones back was what resulted in her baby's unfortunate death, but even know she is doing the same thing...this time I hope its Anjali who dies!

yes she should die...plzzz any production house give the so called meaty role to daljeet.and let her leave.
fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah the way she keeps inviting that Snake, it wont be a wonder if he kills HER next and this time she deserves it! Her blind faith in Snake got her child killed! So what more is left???

Agree. It would have been better if Daljeet quit the show. Because of her increased screen space the total story is been ruined. She is been portrayed as a total looser always fussing & trying her ways to bring back that creep , good for nothing husband of hers who literally lived on her brothers wealth inspite of knowing that the snake tried to kill Arnav.
Because of Anjali's screen space the change in story has  ruined the actual story & the other actors hard work is also going to the drain.
         I read somewhere in IF that Khushi is going to bring back Shyam to RM for the sake of cry babyAngry & Arnav will be upset regarding this. ARGH...AngryAngryAngry  IS THIS TRUE ???????????What is happening to the story writers these days... can't they move the story in a better way. First it was Anjali then dadi , akash, mami & now Khushi... tooo much... Why are everybody digging their own grave ...no no no Arnav's grave... seriouly are they out of their mindDead
                     The TRP's are falling & still they are continuing this dumb Anjali's fussing & getting things done her way track. For GOD's sake show her as a stronger women & moving on with her life by marring someone else. This track is loosing a lot of loyal viewers.Ouch
       And CV's please don't ruin off ARSHI's wedding let it happen. Please don't show Arnav rejecting or hatting Khushi due to Garima's mistake. She can't be held responsible for her massi's mistakes.Show Arnav as a sensible man standing for his LADY LOVE because even Arnav's dad was at fault. Shocked.    Arnav's dad was at fault so does it mean Arnav was also wrong ...NO ... so Arnav must also not blame or reject Khushi for Garima's doings...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrnc

Go to top