Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

8th September SBS : Parvati to take durga avatar (Page 3)

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
http://india.hqvideo.in/dflash.php?url=xtecck . Durga segment starts from  6.40 or 42

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12NishajosTinacool.FairyDust.Amor.

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing... Sona looks preety in Dr\urga maa's avatar.
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

tanx soumya...I also missed it..but first Durga?how can b?bcz first comes Kali Puja n then Jagatdhatri...first Shakti killed Raktbeej n Then Sumbh Nishumbh n after that Mahishasur..so first she take Kali Avatar then Jagatdhatri n then Durga..yeah in some places Jagatdhatri is also know by Durga...n I think CV's will drag the Durga Avatar track till Oct..

You seem to have the sequence scrambled.  Jagadhatri puja comes weeks after Kali Puja.

At any rate, Shumbha, Nishumbha, et al are not what's celebrated in Durga Puja.  It's Mahishashur.  I think Kali Puja coincides when Shumbh & Nishumbh were killed, unless it marks Bhadrakali slaying Darukasura rather than Mahakali slaying Raktabheej.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08malwica2

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

.  I think Kali Puja coincides when Shumbh & Nishumbh were killed, unless it marks Bhadrakali slaying Darukasura rather than Mahakali slaying Raktabheej.

Bhadrakali - Darukasura is a folk tale confined to Kerala. I doubt if it would have significance in other parts of India. There is an annual folk dance which commemorates this but I don't think it coincides with Diwali / Kali Puja.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
So Durga avatar is not coming any more after Kaali avatar? Is this the end of Durga avatar? Oh my!!!!
Mulan08 Senior Member
Mulan08
Mulan08

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
That is how the she went from Parvati to Durga to Kali..Kali ma is the most fierce of all her avatars.
Let us hope they show something about Ma Parvati that is consistent with the idea of Shakti!
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
From what I know when devi went to the battle with Shumbh nishumbh she took the form of Durga... but when she tried to kill Raktbeej... he kept multiplying wih his blood, so she took another form of kali.. then Durga struck and kali would drink the blood... after the battle Devi Durga disappeared but Kali wanted more blood and she started dancing ... to stop that Shivji went 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08ramki1.Vrish.Tinacool-Chinky-Gopiiicoolfizzysukhi...

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Whoa ! Thanks a lot..
She looks so damn pretty <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index