Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Dhoom 3 thread (Katrina to do ACRO-DANCING pg*11) (Page 7)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
LOL Don't tell me that picture is from Dhoom 3 with Abhi and Aamir!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PigBenis

LOL LOL

LMAO LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.bambogli

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Is Katrina the only actress in this movie? I don't mind it... but usually films like this has 2 or 3 actresses. Dhoom 2 did. Am glad bips is not on this movie.. she's a good actress but don't like her in these kind of films. Kat is good commercial actress. 

Am still mad at the makers of Race 2 for not taking Katrina in the film. 

Edited by beboholic - 09 September 2012 at 9:14am

-koiza-

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Is Katrina the only actress in this movie? I don't mind it... but usually films like this has 2 or 3 actresses. Dhoom 2 did. Am glad bips is not on this movie.. she's a good actress but don't like her in these kind of films. Kat is good commercial actress. 

I know beboholic, kat is a great option when it comes to out and out commercial movies. Even in race i remember all the song promos had her and her zara zara touch me and khwab dekhe were the flavor of the season. But yes she died at the end so they couldn't fit her in at all LOL

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

I know beboholic, kat is a great option when it comes to out and out commercial movies. Even in race i remember all the song promos had her and her zara zara touch me and khwab dekhe were the flavor of the season. But yes she died at the end so they couldn't fit her in at all LOL

I loved her in both of those songs. Just don't think Deepika and amisha are gonna match up. Thise two songs from the first race with kat are still memorable... esp zara zara touch me.. she looked so gorgeous. Can't imagine Deepika or amisha looking sexy and glam like kat 

they could have brought her back and said it was her twin. And her twin wants revenge for her sisters death. lol 

I really liked The first Race and was excited about Race 2, but no one I like is in the second one. Not even Akshay khanna. :( 

At least Anil kapoor will be there. 

Edited by beboholic - 09 September 2012 at 9:37am

-koiza-

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PigBenis

LOL LOL

HAHAHA! ROFL

Okay, ummm... both Aamir and Abhishek don't look great in this picture. LOL Did Aamir cut his hair??

I'm guessing it's from the movie since Abishek tweeted a day back that he finds his job amazing for riding rollercoasters all day and getting paid for it. LOL

bambogli

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koiza.k

I loved her in both of those songs. Just don't think Deepika and amisha are gonna match up. Thise two songs from the first race with kat are still memorable... esp zara zara touch me.. she looked so gorgeous. Can't imagine Deepika or amisha looking sexy and glam like kat 

they could have brought her back and said it was her twin. And her twin wants revenge for her sisters death. lol 

I really liked The first Race and was excited about Race 2, but no one I like is in the second one. Not even Akshay khanna. :( 

At least Anil kapoor will be there. 

LOL well i like the idea though! 

I liked the first race as well, it was a total edge of the seat thriller. I have a strong fear they might end up ruining the second one, i hope they don't. And i think jacki will fill in the shoes of katrina, she might end up doing some justice as far as looking hot is concerned as i think she is the hottest from the three ladies in race 2. Dpad is pretty but not sexy like katrina and amisha i have no hopes at all, she might be even worse than sameera LOL

.khoobsurat.

Go to top