Dhoom 3 thread (Katrina to do ACRO-DANCING pg*11) - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

This is acro-dance(it's something which has never been done in bollywood, it's a western dance)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBjfj3isjKA[/YOUTUBE]

didn't akki do this in aankhein with bipasha ? vipul shah wali picture 😕
Originally posted by: theprince

PuffinHypercity

i really hope we will se them together in anew film with alot of romance and massala and yes adance song between them will be akiller idea .

me too <3 I wish they got married in real life, they my married couple ever <3 <3 <3 ZNMD best movie till now, I hope they do an intense romantic movie <3 <3 <3
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Acrobatia geetu mata's fav form in did. But her dil se act with shafir and riddikha was really good. Chocolatelover89 can u post a youtube link of it? I am from phone. Puffinghypercity acrobatia has bren done in indian shows, did does it regularly, recently isha sharvani did it on jhalak dikhla ja. Though it maybe a first in movies. Kat is hard working she might do a bit of it buts very difficult and needs yrs of stretching training. Nevertheless good thatshe is working on it and trying.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tani, here:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sip-5lEN7Mw[/YOUTUBE]

And yeah I agree. I'm not particularly fond of acrobatia, but it's VERY hard and requires extensive training + flexibility. I'm not sure exactly how flexible Katrina is in the first place. Its not something you can learn in 2 months but then 2 months is more work than 99% of other actresses put in their dance steps so for that I'll give Kat credit. And for the life of me, I can't imagine Aamir even pulling off 1/100 of this.

I think it'll probably be more classical (can Kat do classical btw? She has no grace...) than acrobatics lol. And Taani, who knows...maybe the expert teaching her all this is our beloved Geeta Maa herself? 🤣
I am so excited, katrina has taken all kind of dance challenges up and proved she rocks. so proud of her, can't wait for her to do this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_9EXhBfIxU [/YOUTUBE]
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow that is hard but good luck to her.she works hard for her dancning i wish she do the samething with her acting skills to
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All she seems to be doing is taking up 'dancing challenges'..why not take up the challenge of acting now? I guess this film only requires her to jiggle her boobs as usual though so carry on Katty 😆