Dhoom 3 thread (Katrina to do ACRO-DANCING pg*11) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by koiza.k

awee you both are so CUTE!! ๐Ÿค— 

hugsss ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Koizu where you got that shaking ass animation from and isn't that jennifer anistion?๐Ÿ˜† I am sure she must have been screaming: "shake that biscuit baby"๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by PuffinHypercity - 11 years ago

awee you both are so CUTE!! ๐Ÿค— 

You find us cute cuz you are the CUTEST, Koiza...  ๐Ÿค—

haha thanks you guys!! ๐Ÿค—

and crystii yes its jennifer aniston from friends. I dont remember what she said though but the line you said sounds just appropriate ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by PuffinHypercity

Yeah they won't shoot in different countries, probably they will shoot in one more state in America?

Yeah I saw some videos too, the action is going to be fantastic.

Only happens with abhishek๐Ÿ˜† but what did pritam think when he came up with the idea to only feature abhishek in one song, of course it would be deleted๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah probably another state in America. All the other scenes will be shot in India most likely afterwards..

Yesss pretty sure this movie will break 3Idiots record.

LOL Ikr what was he thinking featuring only Abhishek in one song..The song was gonna be flop anyways like the star๐Ÿ˜†
I don't think there'll be like a dance song featuring Aamir because he sucks at dancing๐Ÿ˜† 

Maybe Katrina gets a solo dance..We'll have to wait n see..

I just hope Pritam doesn't copy someone else's music this time and gets in controversy๐Ÿฅฑ
๐Ÿ˜† Don't tell me that picture is from Dhoom 3 with Abhi and Aamir!!
Originally posted by PigBenis

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO ๐Ÿ˜†
Is Katrina the only actress in this movie? I don't mind it... but usually films like this has 2 or 3 actresses. Dhoom 2 did. Am glad bips is not on this movie.. she's a good actress but don't like her in these kind of films. Kat is good commercial actress. 

Am still mad at the makers of Race 2 for not taking Katrina in the film. 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

Is Katrina the only actress in this movie? I don't mind it... but usually films like this has 2 or 3 actresses. Dhoom 2 did. Am glad bips is not on this movie.. she's a good actress but don't like her in these kind of films. Kat is good commercial actress. 

Am still mad at the makers of Race 2 for not taking Katrina in the film. 

I know beboholic, kat is a great option when it comes to out and out commercial movies. Even in race i remember all the song promos had her and her zara zara touch me and khwab dekhe were the flavor of the season. But yes she died at the end so they couldn't fit her in at all ๐Ÿ˜†

I know beboholic, kat is a great option when it comes to out and out commercial movies. Even in race i remember all the song promos had her and her zara zara touch me and khwab dekhe were the flavor of the season. But yes she died at the end so they couldn't fit her in at all ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved her in both of those songs. Just don't think Deepika and amisha are gonna match up. Thise two songs from the first race with kat are still memorable... esp zara zara touch me.. she looked so gorgeous. Can't imagine Deepika or amisha looking sexy and glam like kat 

they could have brought her back and said it was her twin. And her twin wants revenge for her sisters death. lol 

I really liked The first Race and was excited about Race 2, but no one I like is in the second one. Not even Akshay khanna. :( 

At least Anil kapoor will be there. 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago