Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Suggestions are always good! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you all think cv's should take suggetions from their audience ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [95.00%]
1 [5.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

joohi5ifyy Senior Member
joohi5ifyy
joohi5ifyy

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

I'm jst fed up of Raavi tracks so after dis raavi track i dont want anymore Raavi track..LOL nd want Ginny tracks with Sweety G..Embarrassed

me too.want to see Ginny sweety track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeartBubblyR

ABdaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
***Hello***
Guys... Here i am with some more examples...(again not highlighting sweety tracks).
By cast:::::::::
* Lucky:::::: Cv's can show lucky's big loss in his business, which force him to sell their big house... Then we'll see how he manages his family.
* Rocky:::::: They can show rocky getting kidnapped, as kidnapping and extortion is the one main problem in our society. And rocky some how escaping frm kidnapers by himself.
* Ginny:::::: Now this is intresting ( i want ur reviews on this aswell ) if u all remember in ep 5 ginny was doing "emotional attyachaar" on ravi. in that coversation she tells ravi that my moms dream is this "kay main kab bari ho jaon or rishtey aney shuru ho jayen" something like this now, here is an example... Ginni as you all know that she is not gud in stdies... Sweety as a strict mother decides to get a rishta 4 ginni. So this can be a gud child marriage track ( ofcourse i dont want them to show her marriage at this age but it can be a moral 4 those who does this type of things )... will be gud to see how other family members reacts...
* Raashi::::: if would u have realised that pinky is little more caring about raavi and some times it looks like she is just ignoring raashi so this can be a gud track aswell.
* Papaji house track:::::: Almost evryone of u known tha lovely is little careless about dolly sometimes he forgots her b'day etc so this makes dolly irritating and leaves the house and will be intresting to see that how lovely manao dolly with his cute deeds.

plzzz share ur reviews...

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 17 February 2013 at 6:56am

100prabhprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeartBubblyR

ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
More examples... +UPDATED+

Edited by Mabaig1994 - 11 September 2012 at 3:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyR

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Amazing ones. Seriously. Amazing Suggestions and well thought of. CV's should definitely  have a look at this post, at least they may fairly get an idea about what can help them in increasing TRP. Approve

But yeahh, good suggestions! :D

100prabhABdaKriticizerprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thank u veryyy much!!!! 4 appreciating...:)
I will try 2 add some more suggestions in
near future as soon as I get time...
And i also want and request to every I.F members to share their ideas aswell...
*.THANX.*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Below,,, are 3 tracks which I hav written for GINNY and RASHI.
One track is for Ginny... One for Rashi and the Third one is for both of them...
***ENJOY***

Edited by Mabaig1994 - 20 September 2012 at 9:26am

100prabhFaraan92

ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
For,
*GINNY:::::: The track which I will be sharing is a love track but it will totally different frm "Ravi and 99 boys" tracks... Anyway... Here's the idea.
Oneday, Ginny and her friends playing 'truth or dare' or some other game which forces a person to do what other tell... So Ginny becomes calpret and her friend forces her to shake hand with a boy of higher grade... Due to rules of the game she does that and boy doesnt know that its a game and he thinks that Ginny want todo a friendship with him... Then he starts following her... Starts liking her... And ginny doesnt know, but slowly, slowly she also falls for him... But unlike raavi track she doesnt tell her mom, dad or bro... And cute love story starts... And Oneday sweety catches them---------- anddd BOOOMMM...!!!!!! ;>
This can be a lesson to those children who play these games and then pays...
* RAASHI:::::: Raashi is little short means her height is little short as she is in 9th grade...
The track which can be made is... That her classmates making fun of her this will be intresting to see how she manage this humiliation...
This can be a moral boosting track for those who are short in hieght and gets teased
NOW FOR,
*Ginny & Raashi:::::: FOR both of them it is very hard to think but... A competition track can go...
Like, Raashi is gud in studies. And Ginny is gud in extra curricular activities so... These to cousins. Who actually are gud friends then czns but suddenly starts to compete with each other... Raashi definitley gud in studies so she is winning that... But ginny's mother who is "Sweety g" who is ready to take any chellenge, decides to help ginni in her studies... And on the other hand pinky trys to help Rashi in xtra activities but Ginny as we all know winning that one...
This can be a gud lesson to those who tries to compete. Forgetting that, they shuld do in which they r gud in...
-------------- Hope u all like the ideas...
Plzzz share ur views and comment and if u dont like it then u are free to criticize...
***THANXX***

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 17 February 2013 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhFaraan92BubblyR

ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Ginny&Raashi trax...   +UPDATED+

100prabhFaraan92

Go to top