With Raaz 3 Bipasha takes over Vidya: Mukesh Bhatt

EvilR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The predictions about the much-hyped movie Raaz 3 at the ticket window came true.

In an exclusive conversation with TOI, Mukesh Bhatt talks about the success of Raaz 3 and the comeback of Bipasha Basu.

On being asked about the positive response Raaz 3 has received at the box office, Mukesh asserted, "I was confident about the movie. Vikram Bhatt is a great director. Emraan Hashmi is a star, while Bipasha Basu recreates the magic of Raaz 1. I was not much worried about the revenue as I was confident about the content. When it comes to Bhatts we concentrate on content driven films."

Giving a huge tap on Bipasha's shoulders, Mukesh terms Raaz 3 as Bipasha's grand comeback. "I would say that Bipasha hits like a volcano in the film and my little girl gets the exclusive spot controlled by Vidya Balan," adds the producer.

Does that mean Bipasha is going to give a cut-throat competition to the Balan girl? "Bipasha takes over her. Bipasha looks fresher and younger in the movie. I say it with all due respect to Vidya," answered Mukesh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Umm havent watched the movie yet so cant really compare,but Vidya had 2 movies TDP and Kahani with brilliant performance so to match her Bip's performance has to be very good.
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I hope she is given deserving credit here...  😛

Keep-----------Smiling !!!😊
These Bhatts are really smart. A few weeks ago Mahesh said Bipasha is risky... or something like that. Now as the movie is doing well & Bipasha is getting accolades...  Mahesh can't take U-turn therefore Mukesh is frothing his mouth.  ðŸ˜µ
hahaha he is the same guy lashing out on her when she rejected raaz 2. people change in a tick in bollywood