Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Different Take on Khushi's Behaviour... (Page 9)

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by stafhtad

Tia.  I have run out of praises for you, Swathi, Priyanka (all though she keeps ignoring me), Rima.  You are making the experience of visiting IF forums much more worth while than this serial ever did.

Take a bow dear.  So proud to be able to call all of you as friends.

Loopy I'm going to strangle you the next time you say that!! I have never ignored you...in fact you are the one who is always mean to me for no reason, even though I love you! Cry You are Arnav and I am Khushi. Aside from that, what a wonderful comment you have written dear!
Priyanka Dear,
If i evoked you the feeling that I am Arnav and You are Kushi, then you shouldnt be crying.  You should be wearing an Ulta Sari, and singing, Dhak Dhak Karne Laga.
Instead you are crying.
But wait, how does a crying ulta sari wearing dhak dhak dancing looks like.
Wait while I go visulaise it.

Would it be...
Sob Sob Karne Laga...
Oh mere Naino rone laga...

but you are still writhing in a ulta sari...

What a visual !!!

TongueWink

Psst...
When you strangle me.. do it with a forehead kiss.  Now visualise thatLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmTia.0

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL  ROFL  

Glad to have you back Loopy! *Hugs*

SeerialLoopsTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
what an explanation girl..brought tears to my eyes...ClapClapClap

Must say I have never ever felt so much attached to a fictional character as I have done with Khushi..her every single pain, every single humiliation leaves a mark on my heart and I so yearn for her to live some moment of her life when she is not thinking about the happiness of other people...I so want her to be wanted, loved, cherished properly and not use as a punching bag most of the time..despite of knowing the fact the man she loves so much will always give priority to his sister she bears no malice...at this juncture she is ready to forget everything so that Anjali and Arnav can be happy...

I admire this  innocent soul...I love Khushi as if I know her...as if through her pain I relive my pain...as if her happiness will bring a sense of relief in me as well...I just hope that the Cv do proper justice to this wonderful character they have created and give her all the respect in the future track that she so much deserves...

Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 08 September 2012 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsTia.0

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
wonderful tia..
agree each and evry word..
People think khushi is dumbest...
so let ASR throw shyam again when she beings him...who has stop him???

SeerialLoopsSupna9Tia.0

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Good analysis Tia. Smile Khushi has definitely not forgotten how Shyam is. I haven't seen the episode, but since the Goddess of RM is the one who controls Arnav's emotions and that of the entire household right from the beginning Khushi must only think of as usual making everyone and mainly Arnav happy. Because  "Di se badkar mere liye kuch nahi hai" - Arnav has said this time and again. And even reminded her of that.

Your point of view is well explained. I only feel bad for Khushi being such a good soul. What a selfless character she is.

SeerialLoopsTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Tia !! Wonderful analysis sweetieHugYes Anjali has always been treated with "Oooh she is such a darling ,she should be taken care of,she is our princess"that kind of attitude ! In short she has always been the Rani Sahiba of everybody and has lived life with a silver spoon in her mouth maybe gold too ! Hence because of this attitude,their lives have become interwined with hers ! That is why her being happy or sad matters to them so much,I'm not saying its a bad thing but there is a limit to it ! Thus taking full advantage of being the laadli beti in her family,Anjali knows she will get what she wants in the end which as you said is her boy toy LOL So the very sad fact which you well stated is that ASR wont get his life back without her being happy ! And Khushi too because of always placing others' happiness before her's (which is fine but not to this extent) has not thought about the consequences of bringing Shyam back to the family and will unfortunately have to suffer the consequences even though its not her fault directly Ouch

Yes, because Khushi is the scapegoat everytime. Angry

Thats the problem there Tia !!Ouch I dont know what problems the writers have with Khushi's character !! Iss Na-Insaafi Ko Kya Naam Doon ?Angry

Ace11abracadabraTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apara_loves_IPK

what an explanation girl..brought tears to my eyes...ClapClapClap

Must say I have never ever felt so much attached to a fictional character as I have done with Khushi..her every single pain, every single humiliation leaves a mark on my heart and I so yearn for her to live some moment of her life when she is not thinking about the happiness of other people...I so want her to be wanted, loved, cherished properly and not use as a punching bag most of the time..despite of knowing the fact the man she loves so much will always give priority to his sister she bears no malice...at this juncture she is ready to forget everything so that Anjali and Arnav can be happy...

I admire this innocent soul...I love Khushi as if I know her...as if through her pain I relive my pain...as if her happiness will bring a sense of relief in me as well...I just hope that the Cv do proper justice to this wonderful character they have created and give her all the respect in the future track that she so much deserves...

What? That's against SP tradition. Bahus and respect does not go together. It's like Russia and USA, Bush and Obama, Kissing and SP nuns...

Edited by tia.o - 08 September 2012 at 2:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aparamegha

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Tia great analysis wow . Nw my mind is clear about khushi this decision n 1 more thing she is nt doing 4 marriage but 4 arnav n anjali sake arnav's happiness thread bound with anjali's happiness n khushi wants arnav to be happy. Thanks tia again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLifeTia.0

Go to top